MAC Viva Glam II

3.7

on 10/2/2009 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absolutely love this color. I have been looking for a nude that doesn't look concealer like and isn't to pink or peach and this is it. This is a beautiful nude color and is a satin so the staying power is really good. I have several, several MAC lippies and this is really one of my favorites. NW 25 and have somewhat pigmented lips. Will definitely re-purchase.

on 9/18/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect nude colored lipstick! Smells great and is pretty hydrating. Just make sure you put on a chapstick as base before you put it on to make your lips extra moisturized ;)

Great lipstick for everyday day to night =D

on 9/15/2009 3:08:00 PM

I went to the MAC counter to pick up a color that was recommended to me the week before(High Tea) by one of the ladies. When I got there and started talking to the lady working she said that for a nude lip that High Tea might give me too much color and showed me Viva Glam II. Im so glad she did! Its perfect and I love it! She also recommended C-Thru lipglass to go over it and that made the look even better.

on 7/13/2009 6:20:00 AM

Beautiful, wonderful color! Very wearable for nearly all skin tones, I have one for myself and another for my kit. Very similar in color (but not QUITE the same) as "Style It Up" from the MAC Barbie Collection.

on 7/6/2009 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Alright, I was on my search for a perfect nude pinkish color. I used to love Crush from Lancome, but I lost it and couldn't repurchase because they don't sell it anymore. So, since i have always loved walking through MAC and looking at their pretty colors I decided to see if they had the perfect color, nude/mauve/pink, sheer-ish. I ask and they showed me some choice which I didn't like any, when I ask about Viva Glam, i was all for the charity,

I found this and although it was EXACTLY what I looking for it was a good nude color. It can be used in so many ways, you can add dimension to it with a slightly darker lip liner and top it off with a light pinky gloss, or something with shimmer. The possibilities are endless. I like that it is not drying and long lasting. :)

on 6/5/2009 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Makes a GREAT base for my Prrr lipgloss!!! Great feel, too.

on 5/25/2009 2:03:00 PM

I saw this on the Mac MA and (as I'm always doing) I asked her what she was wearing. It was this--I bought it and Nymphette and they are the perfect combination. Already collecting compliments. See other reviews for description.

on 5/14/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great color. On my dark olive skin, it appears mauve/pinkish nude. It's quite pretty. I used this for years until I got on my concealer nude kick. I'm not into mauve colors now but it's a great color so I may repurchase in the future.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for the perfect pink nude and the MUA at MAC suggested Viva Glam II. This color is a pinky-gray on me and I love it! I was scared I would look corpse-like, but this shade actually works on my NC42 skintone. My lips aren't pigmented so I get the true color of this lipstick, which is gorgeous. I've never paired it with liner or gloss; I think it stands on its own beautifully. Looks amazing with Benefit's Skinny Jeans cream eye shadow (smoky pewter) or MAC's Moss Scape paint pot (shimmery green). Would definitely repurchase.

on 5/3/2009 12:41:00 AM

I love love love this color.. it's one of my favorite lipsticks.. amazing.. and I love that it goes good with c-thru lipgloss

Popular Lipsticks