Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

I have been using Aveeno's Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer for a few months now and I definitely see an improvement in my skin's tone and texture. I have acne and oily prone skin, and this product seemed to make my skin smooth and my acne scars less red and visible and my skin feels and stays soft. I use it every night and during the day i apply it before putting on the Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30, which is another fabulous product! It doesn't even take long to see the effects of this wonderful product. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants healthier looking skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I've become so MUA obsessed that I will literally whip out my phone while in the beauty aisles and look up every single product before I purchase...often being in the same aisle for 30-45 min looking up ratings and reading through all the reviews. When I picked this moisturizer up I decided NOPE I'm not going to look it up before I buy, I'll just try it for myself and hope for the best. (This was also partly an easy impulse purchase as I had my dads Visa with me and thought hmm if I end up hating it, it will be his $15-16 wasted, not mine. lol)
I fell in LOVE after the first use. I've been on a moisturizer hunt since Dove discontinued my HG recently and I do believe I have found the FIRST one since that I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing. It's not AS great as the Dove was but for sure takes the spot for the next best thing.
I did not realize until I was first putting it on that it has SA in it, not sure how I missed it, it's on the front of the bottle and got a little worried I would end up with no real results because I don't really have a need for SA. If i ever get any sort of blemish, it's around the time of my cycle so I can't really vouche for how well it works on acne-prone skin. Despite thinking I would see no real results, I did! My face was 100% spot free before using it but seems to be like ULTRA clear now. Kinda hard to explain but will also mention it seems perfectly hydrated, smooth, glowy and my overall skin tone has evened out. I figure the SA will just help KEEP my skin clear as it's not greasy or sticky what-so-ever. Instantly you'll feel your skin has just been quenched. This may shock some but my FAVORITE thing about this? I LOVEEEEE that it has NO SPF!!!! I think it smells kinda 'natural' and super clean, Consistency is perfect...creamy but liquidy without being too runny or too rich. I've gotta say now that I've been using it for almost 2 weeks and have finally decided to check the rating, I'm a little shocked it's only in the 3 range. I thought I'd find it at a 4 or higher! Needless to say, my hunt is finally over and I couldn't be happier. :) It's TOTALLY worth my OWN $15 next time! lol

I tried two bottles of this thinking it worked. It didn't break me out but it gave me whiteheads and blackheads. Not painful pimples, but dry white stuff that scarred my face. So no, this is not comedogenic.
I have combo skin and this doesn't moisturize me enough so I have drier skin and my skin then produces more oil.
It's pretty expensive for a drugstore product but the bottle doesn't leak nor unhygienic.
Not recommended if you use retin-a

After trying (and loving) the Ultra Calming moisturizer, I thought I'd give this one a whirl. I love it just as much as UC. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but never greasy. I have oily/combo skin and I always shyed away from using moisturizer b/c I thought I didn't need it. This formula is very light and has never broken me out.

I enjoy the fragrance as well...very fresh & clean smelling. I will repurchase!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this moisturizer for so long, I swear it's probably the reason my skin is clear since both my siblings have acne. It could be the St. Ive's Apricot scrub too...but maybe it's the whole combination that keeps my face pretty clear. I wouldn't say this combats ALL breakouts because I definitely do get those period pimples every now and then. I use this everyday after I shower in the morning and at night when I wash my face. I'm not too sure if it makes my skin oily because oily skin already runs in my family.

I really like this product! I had recently broken out pretty badly and tried many different products to help clear up my skin. After about 2 weeks of using this my skin had cleared up a lot! It evened out my skintone a lot too (I tend to get fairly red cheeks) It was pretty expensive for a dugstore product (about $17) but I use it daily and there's still a lot of product left. I highly recommend this to anyone who is acne prone!

I love this product. End of story.

I used this for a month, absoluteeeely loved it. It made my acne (which is like little bumps, to be honest) go away. Unfortunately, despite the 'hypo-allergenic' labeling, the moment I put this stuff on my cheeks they flare up and itch like crazy. I can only use this on my forehead, which sucks considering I really like this.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for a few months (which is impressive, in itself) and I really love this lotion! It's not greasy, smells great, and most importantly, doesn't break me out and has definitey improved the clarity of my skin. I recommend applying the lotion and then immediately applying your foundation. The two blend together and creates a really nice glow.

Highly, highly recommend!!!

Edit: I don't know what happened, but this started breaking me out. So terribly sad :( I have tried Tamanu Oil and it is working miracles on my skin!

HG! I LOVE this! it NEVER breaks me out (i'm very prone), and it smells amazing. It actually moisturizes my skin and I LOVE IT. And it doesnt cost very much either. LOVE it.