Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

3.9

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates, Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My HG scrub. I have 4 different scrubs in rotation right now (this one, Clinique 7 day scrub, Almay skin brightening scrub, some Avon scrub) and this is the only one I use regularly - the others just as not as good, even the Clinique which cost twice as much. I use this in the shower once or twice a week and it keeps my face free of little bumps and whiteheads and pre-pimples. Seems pretty gentle but works.

I buy this over and over because I like how it removes my flakes but wouldnīt dare to use it outside the shower because the beads are so hard to rinse off in the sink.
The salicylic acid is a nice touch, funny how the "BHA" seems fancier.
I like the citrus scent, itīs a nice wake-me up.
However, I use Aveeno Brightening Daily Scrub when I wash my face am/pm (although the beads are very small, they do not irritate my acne prone skin).

Great scrub! It's gentle and ideal for everyday use. I like the small exfoliating beads, leaves my skin feeling smoother. I recommend this, it's cheap and works well. Does exactly what it says on the packaging. But i won't be buying again due to my acne.

I love this product in the winter time because it is sooo gentle, it does the job of exfoliating my sensitive facial skin very well, and it is just too creamy/greasy to use when my skin isn't dry from winter weather. Its ultra-rich creamy base is something I don't love (I find it to feel a little greasy), but the exfoliating beads do a good job of combating that and it is really the gentlest exfoliating face scrub I have ever found, so I'll keep buying and using it until I find something that does the same job with a less greasy feeling.

I like this scrub. Smells fresh and cleans my skin really well without drying it out at all.

I love this product! It works great on my acne prone skin! I can tell a huge difference in my skin when using this product. I would definitely buy this product in the future!

How have I not reviewed this yet? I've used it for about 6 years now, and I love this product!! My skin is acne-prone and dry in some areas due to Retin-A, and this removes all the dry skin and oil buildup in the morning. I love it! My skin feels so much smoother after using it. Plus, one bottle of this stuff keeps me going for at least a year--you really don't need a lot to cleanse the face. Great product!

This is one of the best products I've ever used for my face, period. My skin is somewhat oily and acne-prone, but it can also dry out really easily. I use this scrub every night and it does a great job of removing all of my makeup and leaving my skin incredibly soft and smooth - my skin feels amazing! Despite its being a scrub it is very gentle and removes oil without drying. My skin stays clear and smooth. I've been using this scrub for months now, and I wouldn't use anything else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

very hard to rinse off, and my skin feels the sme as before i used it

I am thoroughly impressed with this product. It's gentle, works well and is very reasonably priced. I have normal/combo skin and I find it somewhat drying if I use it everyday...but really, it's nothing that a good moisturizer can't fix. I highly recommend giving this a try.