April 17, 2014 | 1225 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

I love this product in the winter time because it is sooo gentle, it does the job of exfoliating my sensitive facial skin very well, and it is just too creamy/greasy to use when my skin isn't dry from winter weather. Its ultra-rich creamy base is something I don't love (I find it to feel a little greasy), but the exfoliating beads do a good job of combating that and it is really the gentlest exfoliating face scrub I have ever found, so I'll keep buying and using it until I find something that does the same job with a less greasy feeling.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by jen1473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this scrub. Smells fresh and cleans my skin really well without drying it out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2008 11:26:00 PM More reviews by VLC78

I love this product! It works great on my acne prone skin! I can tell a huge difference in my skin when using this product. I would definitely buy this product in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by RW28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How have I not reviewed this yet? I've used it for about 6 years now, and I love this product!! My skin is acne-prone and dry in some areas due to Retin-A, and this removes all the dry skin and oil buildup in the morning. I love it! My skin feels so much smoother after using it. Plus, one bottle of this stuff keeps me going for at least a year--you really don't need a lot to cleanse the face. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jewleigha5

This is one of the best products I've ever used for my face, period. My skin is somewhat oily and acne-prone, but it can also dry out really easily. I use this scrub every night and it does a great job of removing all of my makeup and leaving my skin incredibly soft and smooth - my skin feels amazing! Despite its being a scrub it is very gentle and removes oil without drying. My skin stays clear and smooth. I've been using this scrub for months now, and I wouldn't use anything else.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by italianma06

very hard to rinse off, and my skin feels the sme as before i used it

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2007 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Crystalpunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub was a life saver to my skin. It did a great job in cleaning off all the grime, dirt and dead skin-cells. But i guess overtime my skin felt like it just needed more than that, but i would still repurchase until i find my HG scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 12:39:00 AM More reviews by cocoangel

I am thoroughly impressed with this product. It's gentle, works well and is very reasonably priced. I have normal/combo skin and I find it somewhat drying if I use it everyday...but really, it's nothing that a good moisturizer can't fix. I highly recommend giving this a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Wuzzo

I bought this on a whim and because I use the deep cleanser to soften my makeup before using my Bliss Fabulous Foaming Facewash. Although there is nothing really WRONG with this product, it clearly isn't in the league of Bliss (which also has scrubbing grains in it). The grains in the Neutrogena product are very large and the texture kind of slimy. There is a pleasant scent of oranges. I wouldn't buy it again as it didn't feel like a quality product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by xxkandiekcxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff, it makes your skin feel so fresh and smooth. And its a great price, I tried a sample for about a month and went out and bought it. I highly recommend you pick this product up.