Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

3.9

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates, Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake, Fragrance

Great scrub! It's gentle and ideal for everyday use. I like the small exfoliating beads, leaves my skin feeling smoother. I recommend this, it's cheap and works well. Does exactly what it says on the packaging. But i won't be buying again due to my acne.

I love this product in the winter time because it is sooo gentle, it does the job of exfoliating my sensitive facial skin very well, and it is just too creamy/greasy to use when my skin isn't dry from winter weather. Its ultra-rich creamy base is something I don't love (I find it to feel a little greasy), but the exfoliating beads do a good job of combating that and it is really the gentlest exfoliating face scrub I have ever found, so I'll keep buying and using it until I find something that does the same job with a less greasy feeling.

on 2/18/2008 11:40:00 PM

I like this scrub. Smells fresh and cleans my skin really well without drying it out at all.

on 2/12/2008 11:26:00 PM

I love this product! It works great on my acne prone skin! I can tell a huge difference in my skin when using this product. I would definitely buy this product in the future!

on 2/3/2008 10:19:00 AM

How have I not reviewed this yet? I've used it for about 6 years now, and I love this product!! My skin is acne-prone and dry in some areas due to Retin-A, and this removes all the dry skin and oil buildup in the morning. I love it! My skin feels so much smoother after using it. Plus, one bottle of this stuff keeps me going for at least a year--you really don't need a lot to cleanse the face. Great product!

on 12/28/2007 4:00:00 PM

This is one of the best products I've ever used for my face, period. My skin is somewhat oily and acne-prone, but it can also dry out really easily. I use this scrub every night and it does a great job of removing all of my makeup and leaving my skin incredibly soft and smooth - my skin feels amazing! Despite its being a scrub it is very gentle and removes oil without drying. My skin stays clear and smooth. I've been using this scrub for months now, and I wouldn't use anything else.

on 12/3/2007 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

very hard to rinse off, and my skin feels the sme as before i used it

on 10/22/2007 12:39:00 AM

I am thoroughly impressed with this product. It's gentle, works well and is very reasonably priced. I have normal/combo skin and I find it somewhat drying if I use it everyday...but really, it's nothing that a good moisturizer can't fix. I highly recommend giving this a try.

on 9/8/2007 3:26:00 PM

I bought this on a whim and because I use the deep cleanser to soften my makeup before using my Bliss Fabulous Foaming Facewash. Although there is nothing really WRONG with this product, it clearly isn't in the league of Bliss (which also has scrubbing grains in it). The grains in the Neutrogena product are very large and the texture kind of slimy. There is a pleasant scent of oranges. I wouldn't buy it again as it didn't feel like a quality product.

on 8/24/2007 11:29:00 PM

I love this stuff, it makes your skin feel so fresh and smooth. And its a great price, I tried a sample for about a month and went out and bought it. I highly recommend you pick this product up.

Popular Scrubs