April 23, 2014 | 1725 users online

Fragrances - Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by ginamused

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance is a workday go-to for me. I am attracted to it's slightly off-kilter freshness. It is soft and inoffensive, yet not at all common or boring. It's just the thing for a person like me, who adores scents that would peel varnish off your furniture. It's one of my go-to-work-and-play-nice-perfumes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2010 6:16:00 AM More reviews by masha814

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with other reviewers who have noted the Tim Burton vibe, this one's got it! And that's why I love it, and wear it quite a lot. I smell this all the time in Italy, it's extremely popular there. And for anise/licorice lovers, you must have this in your collection. Quirky, sweet, and addictive....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

Holy incense, Batman! Got a sample of this from Sephora.
Very spicy smelling on my skin. I would describe it as a dab of anise plus a dash of musk, overlaid with a powdery sweetness, if that makes sense. Not a bad smell, per se.
Just not my cup of tea...I find it a bit heavy.
Gave me a slight headache after two sprays ;
it's concentrated stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

One of my favorites, but somewhat hard to describe. Sweet licorice, pretty violet, hints of earth and a touch of powder. The reviewer who said this has a Tim Burton feel to it was SO right. Mysterious, somewhat dark and haunting, with a girlish heart full of beauty and wonder. A unique, special fragrance with an absolutely gorgeous bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

On me nothing special, could'nt wait to wash my arm :/

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by CharleyCrescent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lolita Lempicka is, like its name, precocious and ultrafeminine. It was one of my first perfumes, and the first thing that struck me was the gorgeous fairy-tale apple bottle. Should have a childproof cap on it, since it would always be the most noticeable thing in Mama's room. The top note is a bright little candy shop licorice, but the herbal notes present themselves in turn a bit later. All that action is accompanied by a few drops of lemon juice and a perpetual sweet, powdery base. Complex and intelligent, but impudent. This is a fanciful perfume for those who don't want to grow up.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2010 8:34:00 AM More reviews by MarBah

What the he'll is that???? Got a sample, and on me it smelled like cigars mixed with sugar!! Oh my, I had to wash it off asap, just could not stand it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by bowbat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smells exactly like a freshly opened box of Pampers.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by abbyyyy

The smell - on me, this starts off as a very sweet baby powder smell, but it has a really earth bite with a hint of crispness. It is wonderfully complex. In the dry down, it gets more earthy and a lot of the baby powder scent calms down and smooths out. I can't get enough of it. It is wonderfully warm and cozy, I think someone likened it to wearing your boyfriends jumper, which is very very true. The sweetness has subtle masculinity about it too. It sounds ridiculous to say something so sweet is masculine, but it does have a hint of maleness about it.

The bottle is gorgeous, the sweet little purple apple with the pretty writing on it, I love it. However it is a bit annoying that the stalk of the apple doesn't really have a cap, it would be annoying if you wanted to carry a little bottle around in your bag for touch ups during the day.

The first time I wore this, I found that the silage was actually pretty poor. I could smell it on myself, but no one around me could smell it on me, which was a bit disappointing as I like my perfumes to be relatively strong. I had read reviews that this was a pretty strong perfume, so I only wore two half spritses of it. I might have to amp it up a bit and go for two full ones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely fragrance but wayyy too sweet & heavy for me, so I couldn't wear it & I gave it away to my sister. Love the dainty apple-shape bottle, but the fragrance was just unwearable to me, even in the dry wintertime. I wish the bottle was re-usable, I would have loved to fill it with a different fragrance.