November 23, 2014 | 2079 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2004 1:31:00 AM More reviews by KittyCatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG body scrub :)
Fantastic for tanning prep- gives such a smooth finish without large granules.
I go through the jar fairly quickly compared to my other products but its worth it and there are always L'Oreal promos on somewhere :)
Can't speak highly enough of this fantastic exfoliant!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2004 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG exfoliant. I think it's great value and one of L'Oreal's best products on offer. I love the colour, it's just like a lagoon. And coupled with the sensational scent I open it up and can daydream that the shower I am in is a private outdoor one next to my luxury 5-star beach bungalow at Bora Bora! The granules are quite large so you don't need to rub hard to end up with the smoothest skin all over. I only need the size of a quarter for each arm and a bit more for my legs so the tub lasts for ages. The only small downside is that depending on the shower it might be difficult to keep the rather large tub from getting water in it. I've put all my friends on to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by jastran

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this scrub! Leaves my skin so smooth, even my husband noticed a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2004 9:00:00 PM More reviews by vogue_allure

This is an excellent scrub. I've finished my first tub and am dying to buy another.
I have no complaints with the packaging. I perch it on the edge of my bath and use without problems.
The smell is really refreshing and the scrub leaves my skin feeling extremely soft.
Can wait to re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2004 8:03:00 AM More reviews by serenity

This stuff smells incredible!!!
I bought it based on reviews and was not disappointed. Keep it in the locker at the gym - totally revitalizes after a sweaty workout. Great for a pre-moisturizing scrubdown, definitely gets rid of flaky dry skin or, alternatively, sweaty grimy post-beach skin! I doubt that I literally glow after using this, but I certainly feel like it.
Packaging does not bother me in the least, it's thick enough to scoop out and I don't keep it under the tap so why would water get into it?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2004 3:46:00 AM More reviews by RedT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this scrub, looks fab, smells lovely and really does the job. I don't mind the tub as much as others seem to but then my shower in in my bath so i just leave it on the edge of the bath and scoop it out as necessary. My only quibble would be the price, it's almost 8 in the UK and I know I could get cheaper scrubs but I like it so much I keep buying more! Have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin tone since I've been using this, esp when I combine it with the body cocoon lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2004 3:19:00 AM More reviews by bingbing

I loooove this stuff. It's the perfect consistency. It smells refreshing and zingy. However, I don't like the packaging. I guess at least it's plastic and not glass. It's quite tricky - it looks like there's more than there really is. My tub sits in the back of my shower on a rack and because of the double plastic - the green over the white part, water collects in there and it moulds. Yuk. However, lovely stuff and I'm on my second tub already. It leaves my skin feeling like velvet.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2004 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Marils

Great product. Smells divine, not too harsh and does a fabulous job exfoliating. Have and will certainly buy again!
Con: packaging. Extreme difficulties during a shower, attempting to juggle getting the product out of the tub whilst not getting any water into the tub.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2004 1:35:00 AM More reviews by blaxland

good product - smells nice, does a good job exfoliating only minus is the tub it comes in - not too handy in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 12:15:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

Smells and looks great (smells like citrus, maybe between lemon and lime and is a pretty aqua color too!). The consistency is slightly oily, I disagree with the last person, I found it to be somewhat sticky, but not too bad. The grains are large and I wouldn't use on the face, too much perfume. Used it on my hands today along with Mary Kay's overnight red hand gel; seems to have good exoliating and softening qualities. UPDATE: This stuff ROCKS for body use. It is probably the best body scrub I have ever had the pleasure of using. It looks green, really cool and smells divine. Only real criticism of this is the packaging. I like the cute jar it comes in itself, but it is very messy to have to scoop this out with one's fingers, gets everywhere if you're not careful. Would much prefer if this were in a nice, neat green tube, would be easier to squeeze out rather than scoop out. But oh well, a small price to pay.