April 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by rachlovesoliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have very fine hair and my eyelashes are therefore also fine and clump super easily. However my lashes are very long and I like to show that off. This product definitely does that. I used to hate plastic wands but after a few weeks I learned how to use it correctly and now I will never go back!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

The mascara ALONE isn't the best but I found a mix I truly love :)

If I use a volumous mascara before hand and then use the Clump Crusher afterwards, it is an amazing combo! I used to use a clean mascara spoolie to separate my lashes but the CC works much better. And it layers just a touch more mascara on my lashes making the combination beautiful.

I bought the very black regular version but next time I would rather go for the water resistant. I cannot use the regular version on my lower lashes (smudges a bit) but I hope the WR version would not do that and can hold up to random tears.

I definitely love my home made combo and it truly is something I enjoy finding that perfect mix. I definitely recommend trying

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Meganfind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It was great in waterproof and really black but I can't get past the FLAKING

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

I got this free full sized one from Elle's first even beauty box!!!!

I was so happy! I absolutely love this one, since you can layer it on forever and ever, and no clumps. At all.

I'm not a huge fan of their package though, it seems really chubby and short, but that's just personal preference.

The formula is really good for lengthening your lashes (I realize a lot of CoverGirl Mascaras does this well), but it doesn't add volume whatsoever. This mascara is good with other mascaras, and somewhat holds curls.

This is a great mascara, but it doesn't exactly do much for my stick straight lashes, so I won't be buying this (from my own money at least), but maybe it would work for you better~

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by therealveal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Clump Crusher. Whenever I try another mascara, I'm always sorry that I did because it doesn't live up to what I now expect thanks to Clump Crusher. I'm on my 3rd tube (maybe my 4th, actually) and I would be SO frustrated if ever this product was discontinued. Lemme tell ya why: Not only does it not clump (thanks to a fairly dry formula), but it also does not transfer or creep around under my eyes, nor does it flake, and it's super easy to wash off without the help of crazy makeup removers. I have pretty straight lashes that mostly just need definition. I curl them no matter what product I use.

This isn't your disco mascara, there aren't flecks of gold in it, your lashes won't suddenly grow to be a foot long, but it's buildable so if you want volume, you can get it. As a side note, I tried the Maybelline Rocket mascara the other day and was so sad because I found it to be really goopy and wet and clumpy. I'M SORRY, CLUMP CRUSHER, I'LL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU AGAIN!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I've never tried covergirl cosmetics before, but I saw this everywhere! I picked it up at Priceline for $10.. I do like that the brush is plastic and I feel like I can get really close to my lashes.. but it doesn't do much for volume and little to no length for me.. not a fan on this one on its own but I like pairing it with other mascaras.. I won't be rushing out and buying it..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

Quite possibly the closest I got to duping Benefit's "They're Real!" I love that mascara, but $29 is too much!

I love the plastic bristles, it gives such good separation and length. I love that I could layer it without any clumps at all. One layer is good for when I'm on-the-go, three layers makes my lashes look very dramatic, perfect for a night out.

The only thing that would make it perfect, in my opinion, is if it had bristles on the tip instead of a stub (so I could get at my stubborn little lashes in the corner of my eyes) and possibly a version with a straight wand rather than a curved one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by eblondie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loveeeee this mascara!!! I have it in Brown. It gives me lovely natural looking lashes. My lashes never clump when using this and they remain soft all day (don't turn crusty-yuck!). The tube is designed really well, it wipes off the majority of the product, leaving behind the perfect amount for application. I hope they never discontinue this one! def my HG :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG right now! Does not clump even after multiple layers! Separates so well. I just love it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by MegP

I use department store products for all other makeup, except I have used Cover Girl Mascara since high school. For me, it works just as well as any of the department store ones (which I have tried a ton of). I figure I spend enough money on my other products & it's nice to have at least one that works well & is way less expensive!