July 25, 2014 | 1673 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by emilyoconnor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara as an every-day necessity. I go to school so I can't have anything extreme, and this is very subtle and has no clumping which is perfect. I haven't been using this for very long but I am very happy so far for the price & it does what it says it is going to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

my favorite mascara at the moment. does not clump at all, lengthens, thickens a bit, and looks very nice on curled lashes when first applied. my only issue is that it doesn't hold the curl for long, but that might just be because of the eyelash curler that I have. no mascara seems to hold a curl for my lashes. but this is a wonderful mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by clemon

Only a handful of mascaras and eyeliners stays properly on my eyes, and this is one of them. For which I gave it an extra lippie, otherwise it would have been 2 lippies.

It darks my lashes and adds minimal amount of thickness. It doesn't lengthen or hold curls. Yes it doesn't clump, but doesn't do anything either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

BEST MASCARA EVER!

As advertised it doesn't clump. Doesn't run so i don't end up with a black eye midday. My lashes feel real, and flexible unlike with waterproof mascara. Easy to take off, don't have to pull out lashes to get it out. No allergies and I have sensitive skin. And extends my lashes while adding medium volume.

And note I have very very dry skin, prone to bouts of eczema, and this product doesn't sting or hurt my skin whatsoever.

I've tried:
YSL volume effet - too clumpy on my lashes
Lancome Hypnose - okay but more $$$
Clinique Naturally glossy mascara - good, but ran a bit more than this one.
No.7 mascara - forgettable, nothing to even write about

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by johannax

it does crush clumps, it also separates my lashes and gives some length. the green bottle tube is eye catching.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by tmill

I'm really liking this mascara. I like to switch things up from time to time, just to trying something different. I have decent lashes in terms of length and volume, so when I look for a mascara, I tend to look for something to emphasize length.

CoverGirl mascaras have always seemed to work well for me, but with any mascara, I seem to have a problem with clumping. When I attempt to fix it, I get too much product on my lashes and for some reason they start to look stumpy. Not so with this mascara! I have had zero problems with clumping. The product makes my lashes looking long and voluminous.

I curl my lashes before applying and it seems to do an average job of holding the curl, but nothing I'd write home about. I guess waterproof mascara is supposed to be better at that, but all waterproof mascaras I have used in the past are so hard to get off my lashes that I end up losing lashes trying to get the product off. (Yes, even with using an eye makeup remover solution.)

My only complaint is that sometimes this mascara seems to dry out a little quickly. It's nothing more than any other CG mascara I've used, but it's a little inconsistent. Sometimes I find myself thinking, "This dried up really fast; I feel like I just replaced it!" And other times I find myself thinking, "This tube has lasted a while."

I won't go so far as to say this is my HG, because I'm always willing to try something new, but I do really like this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by beautybaby44

I bought this for just five dollars and it doesn't really clump but it doesn't exactly provide length or volume. My eyelashes look the same but just darker and a tid bit thicker

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by blackhalo

I am newly getting into make-up so my previous experience with the few mascaras I've tried is they are an absolute mess of clumps after 1 coat and the wand is not a good shape for my eyes.
After reading reviews here I wanted to try this one ASAP. I was using something by Clinique that was sort of OK but a few hours later I would have mascara fall all over the outside of my eyes. My eyes are set in fairly far and I also wear glasses so I think my lashes may rub my skin and/or my glasses when I blink, I'm not sure how else it would get both below AND above my eyes.
First impression of this was I wish the bottle was shaped slightly different so I could just place it on the counter without having to think if it's going to fall over or not.
The slight curve of the wand and the large amounts of space between the nubs makes it the best wand I've used for my eye shape, although I still have trouble getting at the outer edges of my upper lash. Ive had brand new bottles of mascara that I had to toss because I couldn't use the included wand without extreme difficulty and getting it all over my face.
It's not too bad to get on the bottom lashes and it also doesn't clump as advertised, this is a huge upgrade from other kinds I've tried.
I didn't want to have too heavy of a look so I got the color Black Brown and on my dark brown lashes it's a very successful "my lashes but better" look.
Unfortunately I still have a lot fall after a few hours. I tried brushing it out well but it didn't seem to help. I'm going to try sealing it with clear mascara but ideally I would have a mascara that was fine on its own.
I think I will try LashBlast before buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

Oh lord this mascara is great. It coats your lashes super evenly with zero clumps (as the name claims) and separates them perfectly. Your lashes get lengthened by like at least 60%, and the water resistant formula truly stays on your eyes. It is a drier formula, but even if you're worried about brittle oases this mascara is dry, but doesn't make your lashes hard or crunchy. Plus the neon green packaging will make this hard to miss in your makeup bag :) for the price, this mascara is 100% worth it. I already repurchased this mascara, but not the original, the new extensions clump crusher. I'm super pumped to try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't say enough good things about this mascara. I LOVE it. It is my HG and I'm so glad it's a drugstore product. I have tried a few high end mascaras (Including diorshow) and I have been less than impressed. This mascara is the best mascara I have ever used and it seperates my lashes so beautifully while adding gorgeous length.