Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

on 6/5/2010 5:47:00 PM

I find that while this nail polish needs more than one coat to show the right colour intensity, it does stay on for a long time. However it is easy to get off with remover. In general I think these are good quality products and have some decent colour choices. One more thing...it dries REALLY fast. Awesome in that way.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love these little bottles of Rimmel nail polish. They have some fantastic colour ranges and literally all you need is two coats to get a decent colour. however i ALWAYS put three coats on for any nail polish. They are fast drying--- not 60 seconds!! but fast

on 5/27/2010 8:27:00 AM

I am talking about the newest formula. OK it takes a bit longer than 60 seconds but it wipes the timer clean because it is super fast drying even with 2 coats. I find this to be chip resistant and the colours are spot on and the price is dirt cheap.

MORE SHADES PLEASE RIMMEL!

on 5/26/2010 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love their colors,. The formulation is good but it peeled off my nails in 24 hours.

on 5/21/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The "dries is 60 seconds!" is what made me buy this, i thought it would be great. The color i got was awesome, the sticker name fell off, but its like one of those cars with the pint jobs that change color in the light, its like a goldy, purpleish color, that changes at each angle.

Pros:
Pretty color
Cheap

Cons:
Dries too Fast! before i can properly apply it!
Cheap brush

Its overall, a sloppy Nail Polish......

on 5/21/2010 1:56:00 PM

Ok, truth is these are far from perfect but for the low price I am usually satisfied. they have a nice palette of colors, brushes are ok, I noticed some shades indeed dry in 60 seconds while other take longer, but some om my favorite polishes are from this line. Blue me away - great blue/purple duochrome, Sky High - lovely turquoise creme, Pink Punch - barbie pink jelly - all really lovely shades!
And they last pretty well on me. I wore Sky High for 4 days and no chipping - I regards this as long lasting especially considering I do lots of stuf around the house.

on 4/29/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i dont like this nail polish at all. very streaky and doesnt dry in 60 seconds! i returned it the next day!

on 4/13/2010 6:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this nail polish - it dries pretty quick, doesn't chip too much and there are quite a lot of colour choices. I have it in #400 starlet, which is this pretty sparkly pink colour - sounds really little-girly I know but trust me it looks really nice even on someone older than 10! They are quite good value - yes the pots are a little small, but to be honest, I never get through a whole pot of any brand of nail varnish before it goes gloopy, so this isn't really a problem for me.

on 4/2/2010 7:05:00 AM

I like the colour quality and i find it only takes two coats to get appropriate coverage.
Dries uber fast too =]

on 3/12/2010 5:39:00 PM

I have a few of these polishes. They dry pretty fast, but they seem to chip even faster. Some colors (like "Rapid Ruby") are VERY stain happy (meaning they stain your nails when you remove them with nail polish remover). I bought these because I needed nail polish that would dry fast and didn't know about Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat at the time. I will not be repurchasing. I know these are only like $2.50 each so I'm not complaining about the price, but (as a busy mom who has only been doing my nails once a week and hoping it'll last a week) I'd personally rather spend twice as much for a polish that will last longer without chipping and preferably won't leave stains when removed.

Popular Polishes