April 17, 2014 | 1736 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 8:15:00 AM More reviews by paleandfreckly

It cost about three pounds which isnt very expensive compered to OPI. I bought 420 sunrise in a 8ml bottle. It have a nice easy to apply aplicator. I find a after one base coat, two colour coats and one top coat it is very strong colour which is perfect for me. If I add a top coat every day it lasts about seven days. I am happy with this great nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have 2 of these, as well as another regular Rimmel polish, and I love them all! They're comparable in quality to OPI polishes, I think (although OPI doesn't carry the most durable nail products). Inexpensive, good color selection, and readily available! Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by sexytresses

This is one of those polishes that I think is just fine, and if I see a color thats to die for, I'll get it. Average - no hates or loves about it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by refuse2lookold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Rimmel. d/s nail polish. I have been spoiled and now am on limited budget. Who knew I could like it so much!! It is not OPI, but for the price it is great! Highly recommend. Have been using it to mix my own colors. Example-wanted MACs peppermint patti but used 830 Camouflage and a matte-ish white. It looks good!!.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by NRGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of this nail polish. Yes, the price and range of shades available would attract anybody, however the application is awful.it goes on uneven and the formula is very thick and clumpy. it does dry very quickly but the hassle of applying means i will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by angerturnedsideways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in a few colours. Pros: It's cheap, the consistency is good and it actually dries quickly, the finish is shiny and the colour selection is great. Cons: The brush deposits colour a bit unevenly, I'd prefer a wider brush.
I'd like to warn you about the red colour I have (red carpet). It's a very chic colour but like many dark colours it stains your nails. I recommend a good base coat, as always.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Fuzzypie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh. I read the reviews and thought "great, nice cheap polishes with great colour payoff and fast dry time!!"
Wrong.
I went and got this and was so excited to try it and when I did I was hugely disappointed.
On the FIRST application it came on streaky and was almost sheer looking
I layered on a second layer hoping to fix it.. the same third... fourth to no avail. The brush irks me for some reason, it doesn't like my nail shape aghhh.
However, it does dry fast though.
This is the first time i've actually experienced this.
Even the cheapo $3 AU nailpolishes from the face shop go on 1000000x better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kl87

Have this nail polish in several shades.. the colours are fantastic! such a bright and vibrant range and also has the nicer darker hues.. I am not overly impressed with how long the polish actually lasts for, it tends to chip quite easily.. Am yet to find a decent base coast or a top coat to make it last longer. However I am impressed with the drying time. I will buy it again but hopefully can find that base/top coat!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by kace005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the colors that this nail polish comes in and I dries super fast (but a bit longer than 60sec to be fair). If you use the right amount, you only need one round of polish. I suggest using a good top coat (i use sally hansen) and it should last you about a week.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by alpharabbit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I chose a bad colour, Brick Lane 520, but the formula seems to be allright. It did dry very quickly and lasted longer than I thought, I had to remove it though just because it is a muddy warm beige not good for my skin tone.