April 17, 2014 | 1277 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mkdallas

B&BW has a really nice metal sink caddy set of this lotion, along with the hand soap for sale for $15...nice price for two full size bottles. Another plus with the set is the addition of a pump on top instead of the usual top. As perviously stated, the fragrance is yummy (pretty strong, too!) and the caddy set would make a great gift for the holidays.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by diazsama

I just want to first say that they did NOT change anything about this scent from last year to this year - I believe it is the exact same fragrance they have had for many years. Only because I have a bottle from last year and a new one from this year and there is no difference - even both bottles mention a caramel fragrance - so don't worry about it being different. Creamy and soft this lotion feels so great on my skin. I wear this through out winter and since I use the cream as a hand lotion I don't need to ever bother with perfumes. I get loads of compliments on this lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by WendyDarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In the past, I've liked Vanilla Bean Noel, but not enough to buy it for myself, because Warm Vanilla Sugar smelled MUCH better. However, I've outgrown WVS, but not vanilla smells entirely.

I got a coupon for a free Temptations or Holiday body lotion with any purchase, and since I already own every Temptations product that I like so far, I gave this a try. WONDERFUL!

They've updated the scent this year, and added a sort of caramel fragrance along with the vanilla - it smells exactly the way Ben & Jerry's Creme Brulee ice cream tastes! I'll be alternating this with the Temptations Pecan Passion lotion through the entire holiday season!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 5:32:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think BBW did some good advertising for this and for always giving a full size product away at christmas time. The larger packaging is a plus too. We must love vanilla! Whether like cookies, cream, or cake batter. This is like creme brulee, which literally means burnt sugar. That caramel colored solid sugar crust on creme brulee desserts or many fancy decorations in good restaurants. It has some endurance and holds onto skin. The lotion and body cream are the best. The splash is not worth much...very alcohol/plastic. Most of us know the frustration with that.
They really need to fix the sprays!

Top notes: Caramel and burnt sugar. Mid notes: Vanilla. Base notes:
Tonka bean and musk.

*update* I bought it in the anti-bac moisturizing soap, which is better than the gel soap in scent and quality. $3 for all the anti-bac soaps right now! Run to buy them... I've been to this store maybe 5 times in the last week. lol I finally got the lotion free to try it out, but winter candy apple is still my fave. I do smell what everyone is talking about with the lotion! It helps to take it out of the store and just smell it on it's own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of vanilla scents. This used to be one of my favorite scents when I was younger. Now, I prefer ones that aren't as sweet as this ( I love Vanilla Lace from VS, and Warm Vanilla Sugar from B&BW). Unfortunately, I am now noticing a plasticky note that I've never detected before :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by PrincessKatie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One word: Yummmmmm!!!! This smells soooo amazing! I love vanilla scents, and this is by far my favorite. The lotion is really moisturizing and the scent lasts a long time, so I don't have to apply it 10 times a day. The label on the bottle is cute too!!! I know it's a holiday scent, but I wear it year round.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2007 12:03:00 PM More reviews by avapearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Being a vanilla-scent fan this is my absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body works. The scent is just yummy. I always get told that I smell so good when I wear it. It is appealing to all ages and genders. It smells great and is not overwhelming. When I purchased this last holiday season, the cream, soap, and gel did not have the same smell as the lotion. I was somewhat disappointed with the scent of those items and will now just purchase the regular lotion which has the most true scent. My only other complaint is that they only sell it during the holidays, so I have to buy several bottles then to stock up for the rest of the year. Great scent for people who love the smell of vanilla, buttercream, sugar cookies, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by tatlicupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It leaves my skin super smooth. It smells like caramel syrup on vanilla ice cream. The scent isn't as strong as something like cocoa butter but it's not as faint as something like lavender. You can smell it w/o sniffing urself but it's not offensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by GettinMarried0407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I buy this every year. The smell is so sweet but yet so light. I love this brand because they have so many great offers. I love the buy 3 get 1 free!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by amyhuskiewicz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I stock up on this sweet, buttery treat every year. Very sweet, buttery and caramell-y. HIGHLY foody - screams "desserts!" Not grown up or sophisticated in the least and I adore it! I slather it all over and smell like delicious cookies and marshmallow creme and I smile. YUMMY!!!