October 21, 2014 | 1933 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

GROSS. too sweet fake smelling. for a real delicious vanilla scent, Body shop vanilla lotion all the way

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by krazykhaled

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

From all the raves, I was really hoping to like this because I usually love vanilla scented lotions. It ended up smelling very plasticky, with a faint vanilla smell. The plastic smell was way too owerpowering and did not die down (2 hrs later) and I had to wash my hands thoroughly to get it off. Not buying.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by honeyangel77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just plain smells like plastic and glue with a touch of vanilla on the skin... smells amazing in the bottle though. Too bad it doesnt transfer well to human beings... The lotion isnt too incredibly moisturizing either. Hrmf.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2007 11:12:00 AM More reviews by cheriesiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite scents. Always one of the first to sell out during the holiday season. As always, the body cream works better than the lotion. That's why I took a lippie off. However, the lotion is still really good...just not heavy-duty. There is also a difference in the smell in the body cream v. the lotion: to each her own! Stay away from the soap/antibacterial gel: the alcohol/extra ingredients change the scent. As the previous poster said, don't mix the BBW scents...it changes them all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2007 10:16:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The first time I tried this I used it after I showered with Simply Divine Cherry Pie. When I applied this lotion it smelled terrible!!! But I tried it again a few hours later and it was much nicer. Very subtle vanilla scent. I wish the scent was a bit stronger though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mkdallas

B&BW has a really nice metal sink caddy set of this lotion, along with the hand soap for sale for $15...nice price for two full size bottles. Another plus with the set is the addition of a pump on top instead of the usual top. As perviously stated, the fragrance is yummy (pretty strong, too!) and the caddy set would make a great gift for the holidays.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by diazsama

I just want to first say that they did NOT change anything about this scent from last year to this year - I believe it is the exact same fragrance they have had for many years. Only because I have a bottle from last year and a new one from this year and there is no difference - even both bottles mention a caramel fragrance - so don't worry about it being different. Creamy and soft this lotion feels so great on my skin. I wear this through out winter and since I use the cream as a hand lotion I don't need to ever bother with perfumes. I get loads of compliments on this lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by WendyDarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In the past, I've liked Vanilla Bean Noel, but not enough to buy it for myself, because Warm Vanilla Sugar smelled MUCH better. However, I've outgrown WVS, but not vanilla smells entirely.

I got a coupon for a free Temptations or Holiday body lotion with any purchase, and since I already own every Temptations product that I like so far, I gave this a try. WONDERFUL!

They've updated the scent this year, and added a sort of caramel fragrance along with the vanilla - it smells exactly the way Ben & Jerry's Creme Brulee ice cream tastes! I'll be alternating this with the Temptations Pecan Passion lotion through the entire holiday season!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 5:32:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I think BBW did some good advertising for this and for always giving a full size product away at christmas time. The larger packaging is a plus too. We must love vanilla! Whether like cookies, cream, or cake batter. This is like creme brulee, which literally means burnt sugar. That caramel colored solid sugar crust on creme brulee desserts or many fancy decorations in good restaurants. It has some endurance and holds onto skin. The lotion and body cream are the best. The splash is not worth much...very alcohol/plastic. Most of us know the frustration with that.
They really need to fix the sprays!

Top notes: Caramel and burnt sugar. Mid notes: Vanilla. Base notes:
Tonka bean and musk.

*update* I bought it in the anti-bac moisturizing soap, which is better than the gel soap in scent and quality. $3 for all the anti-bac soaps right now! Run to buy them... I've been to this store maybe 5 times in the last week. lol I finally got the lotion free to try it out, but winter candy apple is still my fave. I do smell what everyone is talking about with the lotion! It helps to take it out of the store and just smell it on it's own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of vanilla scents. This used to be one of my favorite scents when I was younger. Now, I prefer ones that aren't as sweet as this ( I love Vanilla Lace from VS, and Warm Vanilla Sugar from B&BW). Unfortunately, I am now noticing a plasticky note that I've never detected before :(