OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

on 2/13/2011 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am a GGG NC 20-25 with tan brown hands. This color looks like a creamy light pink with a slight hint of creamy peach/yellow. I know that's an interesting description but that's what it is. This formula comes out gorgeous and shiny. It requires two coats and is not goopy or gloppy. This is a classy color and very neutral. It lasts about four days with Seche Vite through baths and dishes.This is one of 5 polishes I see myself purchasing for a lifetime.

on 2/5/2011 6:56:00 PM

I love Bubble Bath! It's a sheer soft pink nail polish in a creme finish. One coat looks more like top coat while two coats make this a milky sheer polish that's appropriate for any situation, school, work, job interview, first meeting with the in-laws and so on. It's what I like to call a "super safe" color. The creme finish might make this a boring color. There are other neutral polishes out there that deliver more oomph and all but I think it's still a pretty color. No regret on my side since it's just so suitable for any situation. Wears well with and without top coat - it's OPI after all.

on 1/24/2011 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Oh how much I've been lemming this nail polish till I finally got it!
I'm pretty much a sucker for all subtle nudes and sheer pinks and I felt like this colour was a must for me but didn't expect it to be anything special. But now that I got it, I feel like it's my go-to shade, perfect for all ocasions and nail lengths, subtle and feminine. Good for french manis as well.
The colour is a sheer pale pinkish-beige. At one coat it's barely there, I personally like it at 2 coats. It wears like iron on my nails, I can easily get a week out of it without a single chip.
Love this, I can see myself stacking up on backups of it.

on 1/21/2011 11:20:00 PM

It's not that great. It's super sheer, I need atleast 2-3 coats before it will even show on my nails.
I'm an Asian girl with NC 30 skintone, for reference.
The formula is ok, I like OPI in general but this one is on the generic side.
Its a very sheer milky pale pink. Easy to apply. Got it on sales for $4. Thank goodness!

on 12/28/2010 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

best looking natural piink! looks good over bare natural nails. it makes my white tips pop. recommended to anyone looking for a natural look or pink for a french.

on 12/7/2010 8:50:00 AM

Absolutely the go-to pale pink for nails. If I want a subtle improvement to the appearance of my hands, this is all I need. It makes nails look whiter and healthier, and the shade is a sophisticated pink (it's easy to go too bubblegum). It could look like the natural shade of my nails if it weren't for the shine.
I don't have any interest in trying other pale pink shades because this is perfect. Easy to see why it's a cult favourite. Even my grandmother uses it on a regular basis.
Personally I only like one coat, two is a bit too white for me and not as natural-looking.

on 11/28/2010 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

RIP beautiful Bubble Bath. OPI had to go and mess with you and turn you from a lovely milky pink to a milky peachier shade. I loved you so much before they ruined you. This was an awesome French manicure pink and I even liked a few coats of it on its own as a pretty, barely-there neutral or as a base shade under $OPI's Only Gold For You glitter topcoat. 5 lipsticks for the former shade, lost one for its current colour - I hate reformulations! If you can find an older bottle where it's more pink than peach, get it! Highly recommend...can't speak for the current bottle.

on 11/25/2010 5:04:00 PM

A little bit too sheer for me. I wanted something more intense. However, it looks quite nice with several coats, or layered over a pale pink. Probably will not repurchase.

i bathed in this, and let me say smoothest skin of my life...and sooo glossy!

on 11/23/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Its better than having no nail polish on, so I wear it when I'm in a rush and my nails are not done. Other than that, blah.
***UPDATE*** A much prettier replacement is Essie's Mademoiselle.

Popular Polishes