December 18, 2014 | 1826 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely the go-to pale pink for nails. If I want a subtle improvement to the appearance of my hands, this is all I need. It makes nails look whiter and healthier, and the shade is a sophisticated pink (it's easy to go too bubblegum). It could look like the natural shade of my nails if it weren't for the shine.
I don't have any interest in trying other pale pink shades because this is perfect. Easy to see why it's a cult favourite. Even my grandmother uses it on a regular basis.
Personally I only like one coat, two is a bit too white for me and not as natural-looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

RIP beautiful Bubble Bath. OPI had to go and mess with you and turn you from a lovely milky pink to a milky peachier shade. I loved you so much before they ruined you. This was an awesome French manicure pink and I even liked a few coats of it on its own as a pretty, barely-there neutral or as a base shade under $OPI's Only Gold For You glitter topcoat. 5 lipsticks for the former shade, lost one for its current colour - I hate reformulations! If you can find an older bottle where it's more pink than peach, get it! Highly recommend...can't speak for the current bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by paypay

A little bit too sheer for me. I wanted something more intense. However, it looks quite nice with several coats, or layered over a pale pink. Probably will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by californiagurlss24

i bathed in this, and let me say smoothest skin of my life...and sooo glossy!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Its better than having no nail polish on, so I wear it when I'm in a rush and my nails are not done. Other than that, blah.
***UPDATE*** A much prettier replacement is Essie's Mademoiselle.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by meghanadriana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this colour on me and i think it's so chic.
but i wouldn't repurchase because i'd rather look for a creamy pink.
id opi doesn't have an opaque of this then and only then would i repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful pale, barely there colour. It's perfect for any occasion, because it's a totally neutral shade that adds a feminine, subtle touch.

It's very sheer, and I normally need 3-5 coats for opacity. Personally, I hate having a VNL (visible nail line), so it usually takes me a lot longer to paint my nails when I use bubble bath. I'm not too patient, so that's why I'm taking off one lippie.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by CatiaSCampos

I really like this color. Very elegant and feminine I really like it. The only thing that I found strange was that this past summer I got a pedicure and I choose this colour at the nail salon and it was a lot whiter than the one I have in my collection, so I am not sure if they had a different color before or what but either way I really like this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by TheMiniCoope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful subtle pink color, very light and looks great with my skin color (nc25). Works great with a french manicure, but also looks wonderful alone. It's just a very polished, elegant looking pale pink that is easy to pull off.
As for streaking, I only encountered that once it started to get old and seemed to dry up, that's the only reason I took one lippie off. Other than that it's my HG nail color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Sasswagon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this put on me as the base for a salon French mani and was really impressed at the application and final look. I wonder if there is batch-to-batch variability in the bottles - some reviews below have mentioned it being super streaky, but my bottle and the one the manicurist used on me were both surprisingly not-streaky. I use one coat and then paint a soft-white tip over it for a subtle French; one coat of this color, on my skintone, is sort of like a perfect non-color color.