July 31, 2014 | 1258 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by californiagurlss24

i bathed in this, and let me say smoothest skin of my life...and sooo glossy!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Its better than having no nail polish on, so I wear it when I'm in a rush and my nails are not done. Other than that, blah.
***UPDATE*** A much prettier replacement is Essie's Mademoiselle.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by meghanadriana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this colour on me and i think it's so chic.
but i wouldn't repurchase because i'd rather look for a creamy pink.
id opi doesn't have an opaque of this then and only then would i repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful pale, barely there colour. It's perfect for any occasion, because it's a totally neutral shade that adds a feminine, subtle touch.

It's very sheer, and I normally need 3-5 coats for opacity. Personally, I hate having a VNL (visible nail line), so it usually takes me a lot longer to paint my nails when I use bubble bath. I'm not too patient, so that's why I'm taking off one lippie.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by CatiaSCampos

I really like this color. Very elegant and feminine I really like it. The only thing that I found strange was that this past summer I got a pedicure and I choose this colour at the nail salon and it was a lot whiter than the one I have in my collection, so I am not sure if they had a different color before or what but either way I really like this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by TheMiniCoope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful subtle pink color, very light and looks great with my skin color (nc25). Works great with a french manicure, but also looks wonderful alone. It's just a very polished, elegant looking pale pink that is easy to pull off.
As for streaking, I only encountered that once it started to get old and seemed to dry up, that's the only reason I took one lippie off. Other than that it's my HG nail color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Sasswagon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this put on me as the base for a salon French mani and was really impressed at the application and final look. I wonder if there is batch-to-batch variability in the bottles - some reviews below have mentioned it being super streaky, but my bottle and the one the manicurist used on me were both surprisingly not-streaky. I use one coat and then paint a soft-white tip over it for a subtle French; one coat of this color, on my skintone, is sort of like a perfect non-color color.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by FlorescentBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this color knowing it was going to be sheer and I was fine with it. The color is pretty and slightly buildable, although you will never really get rid of VNL (visible nail line). HOWEVER, this color is streaky. What is the point of sheers if they're going to be super streaky? By the time I got enough coats to even out the streaks enough, the polish was super thick and would not dry. Plus it bubbled and I tried 3 different top coats including Seche. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to nail polish and there are other sheers out there I like a lot more. My favorite is Essie Rock Candy. This one is more sheer than Bubble Bath but it is not streaky at all for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Shabby413

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite of all the french-nude-pinky colors. Been wearing Bubble Bath for years and women always ask me what color it is. Three coats works best for me. Classy, clean looking, gorgeous. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 6:38:00 AM More reviews by vanillanoir10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I happen to love this nail polish. I was so surprised reading a lot of the reviews and hearing people didn't like it. It's not one of my favorite OPI colors but I think it's a great staple light pink for a collection. It does go on sheer even after 2 coats so if you're looking for an opaque pink this one is not for you. It's also a great color for french manicures or for a work environment. I have very very pale skin and I love this color against it for a nice neutral look.