October 26, 2014 | 978 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I start raveing about this product, I wouldn't classify it as a BB cream... well it's not a traditional BB cream. As far as skin care benefits, I believe it only contains vutamin E, and some moisturizing ability. As far as coverage, wearability, and things like that, this is a really sheer natural, matte BB cream. It comes out of a squeezy tube container with a nozzle, and has little "beautifying beads" in it which will adjust the BB cream to match your skin tone, and I think it does a splendid job matching my tone and I have it in medium. This really will not give a lot of coverage at all, it makes your skin look really smooth, brighter, and more healthy, while blurring your face kinda, so it will tone down minor redness. I would suggest this to people with little to no acne or acne scarring with relatively nice skin. I am wearing it now, and I've had it on for five hours and just now blotted with a blotting sheet, and I got very minimal amount of oil. I have pretty oily skin so this is a shocker! I just put this on over a little moisturizer (not a lot since this product claims to moisturize) and then set it with translucent powder. It hasn't faded or anything and my skin still looks healthy. It also works really nicely as a primer for water based foundations (since this is a water based BB cream). The price wasn't bad at all, pretty standard drugstore price, I think about 8 dollars. I have tried other BB creams from garnier, smashbox, dior, maybelline, and a few other brands, and this is in my top 3 favorites. So yes, i would definitely repurchase because I love wearing this on minimal makeup days or as a primer.:) I think this would work for most skin types too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Kelb92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best BB cream I've ever used and I've tryed quite a few. Its white then blends into your skin perfectly. I like how it doesnt really have a smell and didnt break me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Karmelka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love L'oreal BB cream. It makes my face looks smooth, healthy and glowing. I heard lots of complements from people while using this foundation. I also noticed it actually beautifies my skin, moisturizes well too. It is white but adjusts to skin when applied. I use it in medium. Tis is my daily foundation and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Tobeygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much luck with BB creams, and wanted to love them, as I don't have anywhere near perfect skin (sometimes blotchy, sometimes red, pores, unevenness, dullness) but I also really don't like foundation. I'd tried a few other BB creams: Stila (too glowy), Too Faced (also too glowy), and L'Oreal's other BB version, Youth Code Illuminator (too dark, poor coverage, too shiny, didn't hold up more than a couple of hours). I bought this in Fair - it is actually white coming out of the tube, which made me a bit nervous. I have very fair skin with redness, so I do actually always need something that seems far lighter than a human might feasibly wear (to tone down the redness without making my face 2 shades darker than my neck - blech). But white? Turns out, it blended right into my skin, zapped redness, evened my skin, covered imperfections and didn't look chalky. It also has a nice matte finish, unlike every other BB cream I've tried thus far. Six hours later and it is holding up well. I swept a little mineral powder over it, and voila! My only complaint about this product: this is a truly tiny tube, and I haven't used it long enough yet to know how long it will last. I did need very little product to cover my face, so we'll see how long the tube lasts. (Also, the packaging, despite the tube being on the small side, is the least messy BB product I've used. It allows you to squeeze out just the tiniest amount, whereas the others I've tried ooze out, depositing about 3x what you need). Thus far, this is the first BB cream I've loved, and it is likely to become a staple in my makeup arsenal.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by vina834

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this BB cream! It has a lot of coverage and I love how it adjusts to my skin tone. But it has these little sparkles that I hate. It looks pretty matte and natural in the sun but under lightbulbs your face sparkles. Overall, I would buy this product because it's pretty good.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This was the very first American brand BB Cream I've ever used and I was very hyped when I got it. I was looking into purchasing some overseas but when I saw some at my local drug store, I decided to give it a try and save some $$$. I purchased the Light/Medium shade. When I first brought it home and put it on, I liked it very much. The texture was a little weird/lumpy but It was cool how it changed to fit my skin tone and I was fairly satisfied with the price along with the attractive packaging. Later on when I checked up on it though, I had seen that it started to oxidize and it turned into a more orangey-tone but it didn't bother me too much. At around 2 months using this product, I started to break-out TERRIBLY bad. I've never broken out so bad in my life, EVER. I had acne all around my cheeks and my neck and at first, I didn't think it was the product but my stress and other factors, which made me want to use the product even more to try and cover it up. Overall, I do not recommend this product to ANYONE. Out of my opinion, it was absolutely terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Joxi

This is the second BB Cream I ever bought, and I have to say I prefer it to my Dior Nudeskin one. It makes my skin look naturally beautiful and, if applied correctly, it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup at all. I just finished the tube and I've already repurchased it. I have to say, however, that it does have a slight orangey undertone that is not much of a problem for me but could be a dealbreaker if you are very pale. It also sort of darkens my skin, although almost imperceivably. Nevertheless, I love this product and I use it every single day of my life!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Joychristiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in an emergency situation and I have to say, it is AMAZING. It comes out in a ashy white color and when you put it on your skin the white will gradually turn into a color that fits you. It goes on matte and just feels great. It's light and lasts all day. I have combination skin and my nose is always the place I need to focus on more to avoid that annoying shine, and this seems to do a better job than all my other foundations. Oh, and I wouldn't say this provides a full coverage, it's probably more light to medium coverage. If you have combination skin like me, I would say go ahead and try it. What do you have to lose!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

I wanted to like this and thought I did at first. I usually try to find skin adjusting products cause I don't like trying to find my own perfect color and I thought this worked out until my sister said I looked a bit too white.. I got this in medium and I'm a w6 in loreal. But this really did turn up white on me and my sisters skin. But what I noticed is after a couple of hours it kind of oxidizes into my skin color and looks amazing but I think I won't be continuing to use this

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by HayeMaye

There are very few products I will return... however I am returning this. I bought this on a whim and honestly... I wish I hadn't. It was too dark for my skin, gave no coverage, seemed to highlight my imperfections. I left it on for 5 minutes if that.