August 1, 2014 | 1956 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Rsnap

I love this - I need make up with pink undertones and I honestly don't see an orange tint to my face after using this. It leaves my skin looking wonderful, I don't need heavy foundation or concealer, my pores look great and it has a nice matte finish. I may never buy foundation again! I also love that the tube is sealed so that nobody in the drug store can open it and try it on before someone else comes along to buy a used product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by bdurkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most perplexing product I've used in awhile. I used the light formula, it came out of the tube with a thin and somewhat oily texture. It was white with a blue/grey tinge. Once applied to my face it turned my skin orange within a few minutes. I took it off and applied again in a very thin layer but got the same results. I've rarely seen something fail so brilliantly and instantaneously.

That being said, it didn't irritate my skin, it was a very even application of orange, and my skin felt smooth while it was on. This is perfect for someone who uses too much self tanner or an Oompa Loompa, me and my paleness weren't impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Meeshwhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I find this to be very drying on my skin, probably because my skin is acne-prone. There is barely any coverage which I don't mind because I use this as a primer to help smooth out my skin. It does help tone down some redness and scarring but once again doesn't completely cover. Also I realized sometimes if you aren't careful with applying you will be left with white on your face, be sure to blend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good light weight skin perfecter. I'll be honest - when I first bought this, I expected a little bit more coverage. However, when I looked more closely, I like the natural finish that it left. This is definitely good for a "no-makeup" look. I wish that the staying power was slightly better, though. My face tends to get very oily around my t-zone (especially my nose) and it does start to wear off, even with powder. I would suggest putting on some sort of primer to the oily places before applying this. Also, depending on where you go, the price varies. At Walmart it is regular $13 or something like that, but I was able to pick it up on sale for $15. At Shoppers Drug Mart, the price is quite ridiculous at $18. Other than that, it is my new favourite face product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mkoutsolias

I first purchased the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream last summer when I lived I was living in Dallas. I bought the Medium shade. I didn't really like it because it felt a bit dry and made my skin appear orangish. I threw it in the back of my bathroom closet and forgot about it all together. When I moved to Michigan and was unpacking I found it and decided to give it another try and now I absolutely love it. It doesn't make my skin appear orangish now and the texture is just fine. I don't know if it had to do with the drier climate of Dallas?.. After reading a lot of the reviews I'm seeing people had issues with turning orange to. I wonder if this product is climate sensitive?
I have combo/oily skin that breaks out from everything and this product does not make me break out.
I recently purchased a new bottle when I ran out and I'm still having great results.
It is medium coverage which I prefer and the finish is matte which is I love! BB Creams typically leave a shiny finish on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This is my go to if I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. It doesn't have a lot of coverage and is quick to apply. The beads are a little weird, and you have to make sure to blend it really well. The lightest colour matches me pretty well, but is a little pink. It's not super long wearing but I tested it out while running in the rain once, and it held up pretty well. I haven't tried it as a primer yet, though. I'm almost out of it and would re purchase if I didn't have so many other foundations / bb creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by jimandpam87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't think I have the ideal skin to wear a bb cream, being that it's acne-prone and combo-oily. Most of the ones I've tried have either broken me out or just made my skin really shiny after an hour or 2. I really like this one, though. I would recommend this as a bb cream for those of us with oilier skin. It provides a relatively matte finish and actually stays on well throughout the day (even when combating summer heat!). However, it's still really lightweight. It also provides a decent amount of coverage compared to other bb creams I have tried (I would say medium coverage overall). I still have to use a concealer on my blemishes and acne scars, but it does a nice job of evening out my skin tone. I have been using this for several months now, and it hasn't broken me out. It's a little pricey, but considering the benefits, I don't mind paying for it. I really like this for days when I want to look really natural, but still need some coverage. Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Netty12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So i have acneprone skin and this stuff made it worse. Got super oily, broke out, and looked orange after a few hrs.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

What the heck?! This stuff has "beads" in it that feel scratchy when applied. It turned me orange! I bought the fair thinking it would do well as a primer (it states that on the tube) but boy was I wrong! I couldn't leave it on because of the oompa loompa look it gave me even under my foundation. Don't waste your money. They should have named it "Scratch your face and watch it Oxidize, NON BB Cream Grout Beautifier" omg yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by VintagePro

I SO love this stuff! It makes my freckled skin look smooth; it sort of evens tone without actually covering anything, which is "magic" to me. I can do a "no-make-up" look that looks fabulous in 3 minutes using only this, mascara, and lip butter (I did this once and a lady stopped me on the street to tell me that my beauty is "striking").

I'm an NC20, and most brands' "light/fair" shade is too dark for me, but this one is a pretty good match.

This would by my HG if only it had sunscreen.