September 17, 2014 | 954 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by misskho

NC25, i love this blush. but u have to be able to put it on properly for it to look awesome. like everyone has mentioned this blush super pigmented, i use my 168 and lightly tap it onto the pan, then i dab it to where i want the most colour then i blend blend blend, i would have used this about 10-15 times and the weave pattern remains untouched.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by ki1312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Brilliant for warm, medium to dark skintones - don't be fooled by it's reddish orange intensity in the pan! It looks gorgeous on and is so totally worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by bttrflyrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with everyone else. I glanced over this blush countless times, but finally decided to try it. It's absolutely gorgeous! It gives your cheeks the perfect flush. I think it looks fantastic on darker skin tones, but I think it would also look nice on fair skinned people if applied with a VERY light hand. I can't imagine ever running out of this because it's so pigmented it only takes a small amount

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by cocostar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What more can I say that hasn't been said already? This blush is awesome! I am in love with blush and normally the color would scare me away. However, the color was soooo beautiful on my skin, I immediately purchased it. I was told that Exhibit A was the #1 NARS blush for women of color. I would agree. Run, don't walk, to get this blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by didi23

Yes! I would definately buy again love it! Bright tomato red orange color. Works well with my darker skin tone. I can tone it down or not not. Highly pigmented so use with caution! I like to put taj- mahal blush layered over for a nighttime look that focuses on my cheeks. Truely great shade for WOCs. Will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by painterlyrose

I LOVE this. This can look natural with a light hand but you can build it to a lovely flush. My cheeks if pinched actually turn this shade so it's perfect. Amazingly Pigmented. I'm so glad the SA pointed this blush out (along with Zen) when I was looking for a NARS blush purchase. I didn't buy it until much later but it was on my wishlist since then.

I think everyone who has this, loves it - fair to dark skin tones it looks amazing on all. A lot of SAs at NARS counters (who have been fair skinned) are always quick to mention this as one of their favourite blushes. So no one should be Shy buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by foraudrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

OH MY GOD! I'm in love. I've never been much of a makeup wearer, but I figured I'm almost 20, I should start tapping into my girlier side, so in I go to Sephora. After asking the sales lady all about red lipsticks, she applied shanghai express, which I loved, and some of this blush to go along with it. I FELL IN LOVE. I looked like a doll! This blush turned me into a full on makeup wearer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Missmb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing much to add, but I'd like to toss in my support of this blush. Yeah, it's terrifying looking at it in the store. I tapped my finger on the sample blush at Sephora and gasped at how bright this blush comes off. Use a powder brush that's on the fluffier side so you won't deposit too much color on your cheeks and buff, buff, buff along the cheek bone. It took a few days to learn how to not get too much product on my powder brush but once I got it down I realized how special this blush was. It seems like every few months I declare a different blush my all time favorite, but this.is.it. I will wear this forever. One pan will probably last me forever too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by muamna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its true love for me- there's not much else to say. :)

This blush gives my NC40 skin the most beautiful flushed look. It is extremely pigmented and I prefer either a duo-fiber or a fan brush to apply a teensy teensy bit to my cheekbones. Since you only need the smallest amount, it creates a gorgeous transparent flush which looks very natural on me and compliments olive/yellow skin in the most beautiful way.

Bottom line: Buy this now!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by prettypoodle05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

NW 45 here! Wow this blush is the bidd ness! its looks cur-azyyyy in the pan but is sooo beautiful for us WOC. I loveee NARS blushes cuz u get what u pay for! Def need a very light hand and i learned that if u use a kabuki after if u think its too bright, it evens it out really nicely! Will not buy again cuz i wont need to! This will last me years!