July 28, 2014 | 2082 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by charmedandgorgeous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on my third tube or so of this BB cream, and I love it. I personally do not need a lot of coverage most days but on the days when I do, this BB cream does the trick. I like the consistency (very easily blended) and the dewy finish this BB cream leaves behind-it's really pretty and natural looking. I find that the lightest shade is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. The reason I am giving this product a 4/5 is because on the days when my face has broken out, applying this BB cream over my blemishes sometimes makes my face look cakey. I don't know why lol but on those days I'm more careful with blending

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by PeterBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have just bought this product and so far I am liking it. I have the lightest shade (fair) which is pretty much my exact skin tone, and it doesn't have that orange tinge that comes with most bb creams. It covered up almost all of my redness. I don't have many blemishes but what I do have it mostly covers up. I found I didn't need to use too much concealer with it, which is a plus because I'm very reluctant to use my concealer as it's a bit expensive. I didn't need to use powder with it either, even though it's a warm day.
The only downsides are that its not incredibly moisturising, and the price. I got it on special, but even so, for the amount you get I find it a bit pricy.

All in all, this is a fairly good product. I would buy it again. If it is on special.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by itsjoanar

I've been using this product for 2 years now.
I have oily skin and in the beggining I didn't like it because it wouldn't stay on my face and at the end of the day there would be no make up left, eventhough I always applied powder over it.

Turns out I wasn't using the correct moisturizer underneath the bb cream, which should be for oily skin.

Now, I apply the correct moisturizer (Clean-Ac by Avène) and a primer (Stay Flawless by Benefit) before I apply my bb cream everyday and it works really well.

Nice coverage to use at school (light coverage).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by emmawwwong

I've bought at least 3 tubes of this but not because of it's quality but at the time of this BB cream, it was fairly new to me, the whole concept of a foundation free face replaced by BB cream. I had pretty blemish free skin but this broke me out a bit which was a big NO :(

I love the price of this but the quality isn't all too great. The consistency is very thin with little to medium coverage if you're willing to spend the time to build this up. I find that this BB cream sets into my small pores and sits in my fine lines. I always find myself touching up whilst using this.

What I DO LOVE about this BB cream is the dewy look! I have normal to dry skin so a dewy is always more hydrating than a matte finish.

The reason why I used this BB cream till it's death is because I never looked out of this product, I was so stuck on Maybelline and thought this was great when it was just a very thin BB cream with not so great coverage and breaking me out.

Goodbye forever Maybelline BB cream, I have moved onto Nars!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is okay if ur running late nd have some what good skin!!! I really like the price nd the packaging but there is only 4 colors. I use my fingers or a sponge nd covers good, about 5-6 hours so is good for days that u don't feel like wearing makeup. As the claims, not true jus feels light nd airy. Like a TM but nothing like a miracle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by FarAwayGalaxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this! For those days when I just want to hurry out the door without doing my hour makeup routine, this is perfect. I needed something quick, easy and minimal and this is it. I just quickly squeeze some onto my clean fingers and rub on like moisturizer. It hydrates my skin while giving me a youthful glow. It also provides a light "just enough" amount of coverage that is breathable and effortless. I've tried many other BB Creams (drug store as well as high end brands) but they never seemed to really do anything at all. It really does blur imperfections and hides redness/discoloration as well as smooths skin. Highly recommended. For reference: I have dry, light skin with acne moderate scarring, redness.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont understand why people expect this to have so much coverage. It claims it blurs imperfections and in my opinion it lives up to its claim. It doesnt completely cover acne but its helps with redness. I use this sometimes with primer and always with powder because it tends to make your face oily. The packaging is really adorable and durable. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by IsabelArcher

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lightweight BB cream that adds some tint and mattification and also has a titanium oxide based sunscreen in it. I like it. It's a decent match to my skin tone, which is a warm fair and can be hard to match. It adds just enough coverage that I feel I can get away with not using foundation. It adds enough matte that I could probably go without powder too, if not for the fact that I live in a humid environment. As it is, I usually only wind up needing to powder the T zone. What it doesn't add is much in the way of moisture. I like using this underneath a moist primer like Rimmel 02 (yes you read that right, underneath). That works out perfectly for me. Mileage will vary.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used light/medium, but would go a little darker next time (it was pretty light). Great for light coverage with built in sunscreen for summer, but prefer more coverage in non-summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by pastelsugarxo

I love this product,been through about 4 bottles of the stuff in a year or two so it lasts fairly long although i do find you need to use quite a lot. That may just be me though, as i like to get the most coverage out of it as possible. I think it gives a nice natural coverage and stays fairly well when set with powder. It could do with a few more shades though as they aren't perfect matches but i find that it oxidises slightly to become a better shade. I use the lightest shade by the way. Very easy to apply and great value for money! It smells fresh (as the name might suggest) and not very strongly. I highly recommend it!