December 21, 2014 | 1032 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Ctremb3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was thrilled with the 8 in 1 idea, not thrilled with the product performance.
I have a few areas of redness around my nose and some uneven skin tones, I was excited to try this because I loved the idea of the sun protection, and one product to even my skin tone.
Well, the coverage is pretty much non-existent.
I have normal/dry skin, this felt very thick and greasy all day.
I tried varying how much I put on, and it didn't make a whole lot of difference in how the product felt on my face.
I'm not prone to acne, I don't think I've had a pimple in months, but after a week of giving this product a chance, I have little bumps all over my temples, nose and chin.

This product is going in the garbage, definitely not for me.
Packaging is cute and convenient sized, price isn't offensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

Even though I am almost 52 YO my skin still produces a lot of oil. I find that most other brands of a BB or CC cream claim to be moisturizing and are geared toward those with drier skin. This one is perfect for my skin. It does not give a lot of coverage, but I don't need a lot of coverage just a sheer coat. It seems to last all day and goes on very easily. I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by trinhcat

It made my face oily and shiny. Good for dry skin though :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by HNA

I purchased the sample on eBay and I must say I absolutely love it. I genuinely didn't think I would. I heard goss Wayne speak about this but was still a little skeptical. Nonetheless I do really like it. It's a light coverage however it's very very very dewy on me so I do have to powder a lot to get the desired dewyness. But I think majority if not all bb/cc creams are incredibly dewy. It's the only bb cream I've tried so not exactly got anything to compare it to and didn't think I'd like it but I actually do. Blends AMAZINGLY I must say

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by aquaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This offers very little in terms coverage and oil control. I have an oily t-zone and drier cheeks and this initially made me look dewy all over, then soon after made my t-zone very shiny. If you want to use this and have oily/combo skin, you'll definitely need powder. The colour selection isn't great either. I'm pale and have yellow-olive undertones (I think I would be an NC15-20) and the "Light" shade had more of a peach undertone. However, since it is so sheer the limited colour range could work for a lot of people.

I could see this working well for people with drier skin that don't have much to cover. It did manage to reduce some minor redness and blurred out my pores a little.

I'm going to keep this for good skin days or for when I'm in a rush and need to condense the moisturizing/SPF/makeup stages of my routine. Thankfully this stuff is cheap, because I don't think I would buy this again, but definitely am interested in trying the new Dream Pure BB that is supposedly meant for more oily skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I got the wrong shade, but it doesn't look really crazy or anything, so it's cool for now. The packaging is good, and the price is decent. The product blends well and is very moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbs quickly into my skin and smooths out my skin tone and texture. The only complaint I have is that it is a bit too sheer for my taste. It doesn't really cover up my acne scars well, but most BB creams won't cover them entirely anyway. That's a job for foundation. But overall, this is great for those hot days when you want a little coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by brit64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

For me personally, this BB cream is waaay too sheer. I have acne scars and such that I want covered up, and this really did not do it. It's like I was putting nothing on. If you have near perfect skin, or just need a tad of coverage, or just want spf with extra benefits, then go for it. Anyone who wants even a little bit of coverage however, look elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I like the natural, sheer coverage of this. I accidentally picked up the light-medium and it's too light for my NC30 skin, but it can easily be warmed up with some bronzer. I have acne prone skin and live in a humid climate, so lasting power and not breaking me out are 2 huge factors for me. This does not break me out, and the lasting power is surprisingly good. However, I usually set it with powder. I think the packaging is adorable and it's super cheap too. Overall a nice product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by BrightWhiteHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thought I'd give this product a try, especially with the BOGO deal Ulta was having. My skin isn't oily, nor is it terribly dry. With that, most things work just fine.

This BB cream felt sticky/tachy all day. It didn't have *as strong* of a sunscreen smell and texture as Revlon's BB cream (super gross). But I still didn't like it enough to ever use it again. Returned it right away.

So far, L'Oreal's and Physician's Formula's BB creams have been the only drug-store-brands I've liked. Trying NYX's BB cream next!

This girl is determined to to find the *best* AND affordable BB cream!(;

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Before you buy this, ask yourself: What am I looking for in this product?
If you want coverage, look elsewhere- this is more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB creme. But this wasn't a bad product, and I would buy it again.
I bought this as something I could use if I didn't want to spend time applying foundation in the morning on weekdays- I don't have time. Sure, it evens out skin tone- if you have near perfect skin. This didn't cover a thing.
However, it looked natural and left a slightly dewy finish, which I liked. Also it smells really weird (and not in a good way) so if things like smell bother you, consider that.