November 29, 2014 | 956 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by hawiinlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this foundation since I came out. I usually use the medium beige during the winter spring season, and the the early tan for the summer fall. I love the coverage and can build it up pretty well. As for packaging it's bulky and the cover breaks pretty easily otherwise I love it. It's my HG for foundations. I've found that it's not the best summer foundation, but I usually mix it with a bb cream and some de slick and I'm good to go. Overall I give 5 lippies and will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I really enjoy all the revlon foundations I have tried. They provide the coverage I like and stay all day.
Pros:
color match is perfect for my pasty irish skin
Covers my acne scars and redness
Nice satin finish
Stays a full 8-9 hours
applies easily

Cons:
Price is a little high for a drugstore foundation

I will definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love the finish and feel of this foundation. It's pretty decent coverage and works into the skin nicely. It definitely transfers and doesn't hold up to heat well. I have rubbed some of my "face" off on plenty of shirts this way. I think the color selection is pretty lacking and packaging (while pretty) is also cumbersome and impractical.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Pjewell

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It provides great coverage and a dewy finish. I do not care for having to dip my hands into the jar so I use a Q Tip. Have used dozens of different foundations and this one is my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Simply put this foundation was just not what I was looking for. I like a light natural glowy skin looking foundation something to enhance my skin and blur those ugly bits. This was overkill. It was thick, heavy and full. And it left me with a dull blank skin. This is great if you need a ton of coverage and like to use lots of products to breathe life back into your skin once you use this to get a completely blank canvas but for me just not my cup of tea.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this foundation for a couple of months so i'm finally ready to write a review. I needed a new foundation and after reading reviews for this one, i ordered it online in the color "Nude". I had never used a creme foundation before so the first time i used it, i was surprised at how oily and weird it felt. This is VERY good coverage, which is exactly what i was looking for. It also stays on throughout the day, so far it has survived naps, workouts, and concerts. My skin is somewhat dry and this foundation CAN easily look cakey, especially on my nose. A good primer is definitely required for this foundation. For someone with fair skin, some redness, and acne prone skin, i will probably never find a foundation that can make my skin look flawless but this one comes close.

Now the absolute worst part about this product is the packaging. Usually when people complain about packaging i roll my eyes but this is honestly the worst. Having to dip your finger in the pot is gross. I always end up with foundation under my nails, and i feel the need to wash my hands to apply the rest of my makeup (which isnt easy when i live in a tiny dorm room with no sink.) I will probably repurchase this just because it's a great backup, but i'm still on the hunt for the perfect foundation.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked this better than the liquid verson but not as much as Nearly Naked. I had to go down a shade from Capuccino (in NN) to Caramel in this formula. I've found that since this dries rather quickly, it's better for me to do one section of my face at a time and then do an all over blend with my brush. It's slighly more coverage than NN but I would not suggest building it up but as always with makeup ymmv. It does stay put, is the same color at the end of my day that is was when I first put it on, which was not the case with the liquid color wise. This is not my everyday foundation, but I use it when I want a bit more coverage than NN gives me. I would actually give this 2.3 lippies if I could.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used nearly an entire jar of this. I have about 15 foundations, and I reach for this one the most. It's creamy and wears all day. I would say this provides medium to full coverage, and you don't need a lot. I usually apply this with the MAC 187 brush because I find it blends more evenly than using a standard foundation brush. This makes my skin look flawless. I am NC15 and got Buff, which could be a tad too dark and sometimes pulls a bit grey on my yellow-toned skin, but buffed out, it's fine. I just got the lightest shade to try as well. This is just as good as any high-end foundation that I've used, and like I said, it's one that I wear often, because it's just that good.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by MandyLynn90

I absolutely Love this foundation! It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and not heavy great for summer! I just don't care for the packaging but it's not that bad!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by USMCwife0901

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this stuff for about a year now. It has great coverage, and doesn't make my extremely sensitive skin break out. However, I have a really weird problem with it. My skin is normally extremely dry but this makes my skin too oily, which is the opposite of most of my makeup problems. My chin and nose get really patchy and gross looking when I use this. If it didn't do that, this stuff would be perfect. I recommend this to people because that normally wouldn't happen. So unless you have an oily nose then you will probably love this product!