September 2, 2014 | 1164 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by cassiemerino

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have it in 4 shades but 'honey' is my favorite one, I use it year-round! I bought one for my mom and asked me to get her other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by lvhee143

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i definitely love this lip balm because it has a long staying power on my lips, the smell is very nice and it has a minty feeling on my lips which is tolerable as well as the smell..this shade "honey" is muave in color which is actually blend in the color of your lips and it suits to all skin tone. perfect for summer and cold season, ill going to buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by watchesbyhelen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this Balm Stain. I was not expecting it to last like lip stain because it is a balm. The color stayed through an hour appointment where I was talking, another hour doctor's appointment, and eating a meal. I checked on it and it was dryer than originally (which I expected) and the color had faded BUT it was still there (which was unexpected). I have Sweetheart and Crush and I like them both. I will get this again and in different colors. The color selection is very good.

Oh and I have other stains like Smashbox, Revlon Lip Stain and Balm and others and i like the Kissable Lip Balm just as well. It is less drying but, the color does not stay as vibrant.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Bazingaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't last as long as hoped. Settles into fine lines after a while:( and dehydrating, though I'm not someone who has dry lips normally!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Kieli13

I like the lip color and how long it lasts on my lips. The colors are very pigmented and glind on very smoothly. The only thing I'm dissapointed about is how much the product actually gives. The product is half the amount of the packaging. Nevertheless, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. The other reviews are true - this DOES change colors as you wear it. On me, it turns into a slightly brighter shade of pink that is still natural-looking. I like that this is a hydrating formula and it really stays put. I find myself reaching for this product daily - along with MAC Twig and Revlon Berry Haute, it's one of my HG lip products. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Shauneexo

This is my go to lip product!!! Honey is a color that works for me as an everyday color that still makes me look really pretty and put together. I love how creamy these balm stains are and how long they last. Honey is my favorite, it's almost a dark nude with the slightest hint of purple, but not to the pint where it looks unnatural. For reference I wear urban decay naked skin in 8.0 (sorry, I've never been matched to MAC, so I'm not sure my nc/nw blah blah blah) and it works very well with my skin tone without making me look like I stepped out of the 80's like a lot of lighter colors do.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this in several colors, but this summer I am enjoying Honey in particular. I like wearing it under Nude Lustre by Revlon. I also smooth some on my cheekbones for a bright flush of color. Very long lasting. I would say this is a universally flattering shade.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I soooooo wanted to love this product. Stains usually are so drying and unattractive. But this one - the promises! Long lasting, moisturizing, great package, cute color, pleasant mint scent. Plus, overall Revlon makes great lip products. I was really expecting holy grail.

Its not holy grail. In fact, this lipstick BETRAYED ME!

Hour 1 - The angels were singing. It looked and felt amazing. Could this really be a long wearing stain? This luscious, warm pink. It was love.
Hour 2 - What is going on? Why is it now hot pink? Its not bad, just not what I started with. Still cute. Products change, I can change with them. We can make this work
Hour 3 - You let yourself go. It feels dry. The stain is ok, but not 100% even. I think I need to starting seeing other products!

PROS:
- Goes on beautifully - lovely color, great feel, amazing minty scent
- The packaging is lovely
- It quite affordable - especially if you find it BOGO as I did
- Love that I could kiss my husband and have coffee without leaving a mark
- It does leave a stain - as promised

CONS:
- The color changes to a much darker, cooler one within an hour of wear -- not a bad color - just different
- Lasts, but only last ok, not great - some days its even, other patchy
- Leaves my lips dry when totally gone

All this said, I don't hate it. Its just not going to be an everyday/work appropriate product for me. This is great for the beach, ok for weekend errands. I will use up, I just won't repurchase.

Bottom line - long wearing sucks as a rule. Amongst them all, this sucks the least. But, ultimately, I rather reapply my Lip Butters or Neutrogena sticks or NYX glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Hfritz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is wonderful!! I bought the shade honey, and couldn't wait to put it to the ultimate test. I applied at 6PM then wore it around the house for a few hours, went out with friends to dinner, drank ate you name it, came home and it was still right where I'd put it nearly 7 hours before. I'm usually quite sensitive to long wear products they make my lips dry out and peel, but although the balm part of this was long gone, my lip still looked and felt hydrated by the end of my long night. If I hadn't taken it off with remover before going to bed, I'm convinced it wouldn't still been there in the morning! Highly recommend!!