October 20, 2014 | 1526 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

Beautiful color! The color is so pretty and perfect for day to day wear. The stain actually lasts quite sometime - even after eating and drinking. But the moisture does fade and I don't find it to be incredibly moisturizing in the first place. Even still, this product is fantastic because of it's beautiful color and staying power. It doesn't flake up on my lips at all and if I need a little extra moisture I'll just slick on some lip balm on top of it. This has quickly become my new obsession!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Merry_Dove

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this for everyday wear. The color Honey is MLBB color. Color lasts through eating although the moisture is gone so I do reapply. Great product. The other colors I tried - Cherish and Darling - were way too pink for me. Goes on smooth and evenly. I like to stock up when the store has BOGO 1/2 price. For work, though, I actually wear Maybelline 24 Hour Superstay lipstick in Timeless Rose as the color stays on all day through anything and I just reapply the clear balm when necessary. It is my HG lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Amberlynn20000

I love the color Cherish!
I love how I can kiss my partner and the color wont transfer.
This is the only "lipstick" that doesn't fade away or make my lips dry.
I want to buy the rest of the colors they have.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I love this product! I only have this color, and I would totally get more but none of the other colors really appeal to me! I love how it tingles when you first put it on, and it is very moisturizing. The color also stains your lips (hence "balm stain", haha) after it wears off a little, so then I can put chapstick over it if I don't want to keep building up color. I think the packaging is super cute. Sometimes I just stare at it because I think it's so cute haha. They also look very similar (at least to me) to the Tarte LipSurgence Lip Stains, so that's pretty cool. It doesn't have that drugstore look to it. All in all, it gives great color payoff and the color stays even after the balm part wears off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Holymacarony

I love this color when first applied. The problem is that after a while, after a couple of touch ups, the color turns really pink on the lips, and wont go away. I really dont like pink lipstick, so if I use this, I have to take a backup lipstick to cover this up after a while. But it smells really good. MMMint :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by cassiemerino

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have it in 4 shades but 'honey' is my favorite one, I use it year-round! I bought one for my mom and asked me to get her other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by lvhee143

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i definitely love this lip balm because it has a long staying power on my lips, the smell is very nice and it has a minty feeling on my lips which is tolerable as well as the smell..this shade "honey" is muave in color which is actually blend in the color of your lips and it suits to all skin tone. perfect for summer and cold season, ill going to buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by watchesbyhelen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this Balm Stain. I was not expecting it to last like lip stain because it is a balm. The color stayed through an hour appointment where I was talking, another hour doctor's appointment, and eating a meal. I checked on it and it was dryer than originally (which I expected) and the color had faded BUT it was still there (which was unexpected). I have Sweetheart and Crush and I like them both. I will get this again and in different colors. The color selection is very good.

Oh and I have other stains like Smashbox, Revlon Lip Stain and Balm and others and i like the Kissable Lip Balm just as well. It is less drying but, the color does not stay as vibrant.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Bazingaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't last as long as hoped. Settles into fine lines after a while:( and dehydrating, though I'm not someone who has dry lips normally!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Kieli13

I like the lip color and how long it lasts on my lips. The colors are very pigmented and glind on very smoothly. The only thing I'm dissapointed about is how much the product actually gives. The product is half the amount of the packaging. Nevertheless, I love it!