Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

3.3

on 1/28/2014 9:30:00 PM

Not a good product, really weighs down my lashes. They are naturally very long so I just need something to thicken them but this really doesn't even do that. They ended up sinking down to not even looking curled anymore and I had to use a lot to get a thicker appearance.

My HG mascara out of benefit's they're real, covergirl lash blast, and neutrogena healthy volume. I have repurchased this once already (waterproof). A word about my eyelashes: pretty thick, not much length.
I personally like slightly drier mascara formulas because others can make my lashes clump so this was great.
It almost never clumps!!
Good length and volume and darkens my lashes substantially.

on 1/25/2014 6:27:00 PM

I really did not like this mascara. When I bought it, I really wanted to like it but when I tried it out I felt like it did absolutely nothing for my lashes. The bristles in the brush scratched my tight line and I find that this also dries really quickly. This mascara flakes too much and smudges within 1 hour of wear. I think I may also have an allergic reaction to this mascara because my eyes start to itch when I wear it. A lot of ppl May like this but it just didn't work for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

my eyelashes are short and straight, and this worked perfectly, i use the waterpoof so my curl wont fall, i was always a falsies user but then it stopped working, megaplush is perfect for me i am defintley buying more!

This mascara works brilliantly if you have naturally curled eyelashes. It doesn't clump, goes on easily and lightly and still leaves your eyelashes feeling gunk free and flexible with brilliant results.
However, due to the nature of the wand and the reviews I've seen here, it is possible the opposite could be said for those with very straight lashes. You win some, you lose some, but all in all this is a brilliant mascara for the right type of lashes, not so much for others.

on 1/21/2014 12:49:00 PM

$8.25 USD at local drugstore (but saw it for $5.99 online). Absolute worst mascara for my short& straight lashes. I'm not sure if the brush or the formula is the problem. The brush wand is very "bendy" and didn't grab my lashes at all. The formula appears very watery, and the brush head doesn't grab lashes. It just skims and lightly, spottily coats on the formula. No volume or length.

on 1/14/2014 7:32:00 PM

I really love this product and it makes my lashes look so good (it is definitely better than the rocket). If you put too much on it makes my lashes look spidery, but I hate lots of mascara on my lashes so all I need is one or two light swipes. The packaging it cute and the flexible brush makes it harder to accidentally poke yourself in the eye...if that matters. lol

I would probably repurchase this.

on 1/14/2014 11:12:00 AM

"HOLY GRAIL!" Love love love! This is bae. This mascara is the best, always come back too it since I first tried it. Never clumpy, ever. Soft natural lashes. I do use falsies but I use this too blend them, & for my bottom lashes. It IS waterproof too! I cried like this whole week & I still had black bottom lashes, THATS something lmao. Love this!

on 1/12/2014 6:07:00 PM

Love this stuff! I buy the waterproof one as I have straight lashes and need to wear waterproof to hold my curl. This mascara gives me lovely soft looking, natural lashes perfect to wear during the day. Don't buy this mascara if you want big dramatic eye lashes because that's not what you'll get (unless maybe you use this as a base coat). Separates my lashes and coats them nicely. Love it.

Great mascara. One layer adds great volume to lashes and makes them almost look fake. But without waterproof mascara layered on top, the mascara smears under my eyes and comes off. Completely worth it but you have to layer a different mascara on top of it.