July 23, 2014 | 1880 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by jejunejunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I made this purchase because I had read that this was the replacement for the discontinued Maybelline Full 'n Soft. I really like this formula. It's wet and light, which I prefer for everyday wear. It doesn't clump on application and layers nicely. I can wear it all day and it doesn't smudge or flake. The flexing wand: I don't find it bends in a way that makes it difficult to apply the mascara, but it doesn't make it any easier or make for better coverage. I just don't understand that design decision. Kind of gimmicky. Ah, well. Will probably buy again as my everyday mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by charlotteesma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I brought this product, I expected it to be great like the falsies. I was very disappointed when I tried it on, the formula is okay (the waterproof one really is waterproof so that's a positive), however personally I find the brush to be awful. Its far to 'springy', and is rather messy. The shape makes it hard to get a good result. The mascara fails to lengthen my lashes or give me any volume, It just kind of coats my natural lashes but that's it. To try and use it up, i put it over the top of other mascaras and that seems to work okay. Really disappointing product, definitely would not repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by MichelleLisa

I'm really surprised by all the negative reviews of this mascara! I love it so much I've just bought my second tube. I don't have any issues with the "flexor brush" as the mascara goes on so easily. I start right at the root of my lashes and wiggle through and have no problem with clumps, the result is just pure black, thick voluminous lashes. I've also reapplied it at the end of the day when I'm going out after work and it applies really well on top of the mascara I'd applied that morning which is great. I find some mascaras don't reapply well at all but this one is great, just gives your lashes that extra boost!

I find this mascara lasts really well and doesn't smudge at all, and keeps my lashes feeling soft which I much prefer to that rock hard feeling. I even use this as part of my evening makeup now, two coats are perfect. Highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by xoxmarina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying my lashes are average length and fullness, a major problem i have is they are stubborn when it comes to staying curled. I also really like thick black, glam, in your face lashes, day or night.

I'll just summarize this review in a few words: THIS MASCARA SUCKS.

If i apply it with no other mascara, its as if im applying gooey black paint to my lashes, which i dont need seeing as my lashes are already darker that this mascara anyways. The ONLY thing i found this decently useful for is separating my lashes when ive applied too much of my other mascaras, but this trick only works if you havent let your lashes dry yet,

This mascara would only be useful for those who like really natural day lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I'm pretty happy with this particular mascara because of the brush. It allows me to apply multiple coats without clumping. Pretty great for a drugstore mascara and I look forward to picking up more tubes once I'm done with my other stash of mascara back-ups.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by cntrlaltdlt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this the other day, and I really liked it. You could apply lots of coats with out clumping, and it made my lashes look pretty and feathery. Unlike others, I didn't have any smudging, however, it did take a little bit longer to dry than other mascaras I've used. Overall, I thought this was a nice, affordable everyday mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by scarletshay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara ends up underneath my eyes within half an hour of being applied. Its so bad! Don't waste your money. I was out having dinner and wondering why everyone was looking at me funny... I went to the bathroom before I left and discovered that my mascara had spread somehow down the top of my cheeks so it looked like I had been crying. Arghhh. Do not buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by MissStaceyGason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The brush is horrible not good at all!! 👎👎👎👎

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by andreakp103

This was terrible it didn't hold my lash, it pulled my lashes down and it made my eyelashes look like spider legs even with just going over my lashes once. It was the worst mascara I won't ever buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

Love this, I bought this when it came out and fell in love. You can keep applying coats throughout the day without it drying up and makes your eyelashes so think and whispy/couture like. Will be buying this again x