August 20, 2014 | 1873 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Scazza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this. I'm so confused at all the positive reviews. I bought this bc I wanted something with strong drying power so that when I curled my lashes it wouldn't come off on the curler. This failed that test, and did no better than my drugstore brand. So it's going back. The rest: the brush is very much like a marker, and the formula goes on thin at first. You can shake the bottle around, it has a little ball in it, and that makes more of an even color. The marker tip is not super fine like the Lineur Intense and I felt it went on jagged, almost like a powder. Definitely not a smooth line. You still need a steady hand. It's a slow application, going over the same place over and over again and it took me like 3x as long. It's not worth the price and I'm staying with my Lineur Intense. It also irritates my eyes, much like their old twist up crayon liner used to. Grey film, irritation. Packaging is better, v nice; I like the thick marker for grip rather than the tiny cap and pole system (the other one comes apart often especially if I haven't been using it lately and it all dries and sticks together).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by loriginal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best eye liners I've ever used. It's a bit pricey but the quality is well worth the investment plus it lasts a long time. It doesn't smudge and stays put all day. The felt tip point is a little difficult to use at first and sometimes I get a much thicker than desired line but with practice it's much easier.I find that I reach for this daily over any other eye liners I have at the moment and I've had mine almost 4 months. It hasn't dried out and I use it constantly. I would def repurchase this product even with the price point being slightly higher.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner definitely wears all day without smudging on my upper lashline. It is quite easy to use, though if you're inexperienced in applying liquid eyeliner do not expect this to be perfect the first time you use it, it does take some practice. I had never used eyeliner, let alone liquid eyeliner, before I bought this to try, and after about a week of playing with it I think I have gotten pretty good at applying it. My only qualm is it is difficult to get a truly thin line with this, no matter how I apply it the line is always a bit thick, so I do not think this is good for a natural eye look, but it is wearable during the day if you're into something slightly bolder, and especially at night if you're into something really bold.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by danidean

Easy application and wears all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by loveandkiwi

I cannot possibly confess how much I love this eye liner! After trying so many different pencil and gel liners I have finally found one that stay on me all day long! Almost all eye liners end up smearing onto my under eye, crease, or fade on me. Artliner never did that to me before! It IS very pricey but the results it gives is just irreplaceable. I don't think I will ever go without it:P It is very pigmented and long-wearing. The best part is that if you don't get drowned in water and rub your eye, this baby will stay put 6+ hours! Some people experience flaking but I've never had that happen to me before. The only problem that I have experienced is when the tube gets old (around the 8 month mark) or there's not of product left in the tube, it goes on less pigmented and it does crease a little throughout the day. But that doesn't stop me from getting this eye liner again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by gccartledge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this liner for years and I'm definitely sticking with it! I love the brush shaped sponge applicator, it's basically goof proof :) I find Artliner long lasting, it stays jet black and it's very easy to wash off. This is the best liquid liner I've come across and I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by xoxMoo

This stuff is awesome. Once I got this I was shocked at how easy it was to get a perfect line. This felt tip makes it super easy and it's really long lasting. I've heard this compared a lot to the L'Oreal Lineur Intense and while they are very similar, I definitely think this one is better (it better be for how much more it costs). It is very black and not too runny or watered down like some liquid liners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

The felt tip pen-like liner is easy to use and allows drawing with precision. But you do need steady hands. It does have staying power after a whole nite of partying. That said, its rather expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

I have been wanting to try this for a while and I am pleased. I have it in black, it's really easy to use and it stays put the whole day (on my oily eyelids, that is!). I would buy it again, yes, but I think it's way overpriced and I'd rather get L'Oreal Lineur Intense, which is just as good and is much cheaper!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i love how easy this liner is to control i get a pearfect line every time and the staying power is really good. i like how this liner as a glossy finsh and it's not matt unlike most. i only gave this 4 lippys because it's not as black as i hoped it would be and it's very over priced. good product tho