April 19, 2014 | 1857 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

The felt tip pen-like liner is easy to use and allows drawing with precision. But you do need steady hands. It does have staying power after a whole nite of partying. That said, its rather expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

I have been wanting to try this for a while and I am pleased. I have it in black, it's really easy to use and it stays put the whole day (on my oily eyelids, that is!). I would buy it again, yes, but I think it's way overpriced and I'd rather get L'Oreal Lineur Intense, which is just as good and is much cheaper!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i love how easy this liner is to control i get a pearfect line every time and the staying power is really good. i like how this liner as a glossy finsh and it's not matt unlike most. i only gave this 4 lippys because it's not as black as i hoped it would be and it's very over priced. good product tho

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bbybashful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i just bought this two days ago and iíve been using it for the past few days. i LOVE lancome products, but i dont understand why the rating/review for this eyeliner is so high and so good. itís WAAAY to overpriced. this eyeliner isnít bad, but the for the price.. itís really not worth it. the e.l.f eyeliner is comparable to this eyeliner @ fraction of the price. .. iím thinking about returning this product on tuesday .. definitely not worth $29USD. ..

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

First off, this eyeliner has a great formula: it's a striking, true black that glides on very smoothly and stays put all day and night (even on my crazy oily lids). One thing to keep in mind is that it's quite fast drying so you have to work quickly; for this reason I wouldn't recommend this for those trying liquid eyeliner for the first time.

One thing I have to say is that I consider myself reasonably skilled at applying liquid liner but there is nooo way I would bother applying this from the tube (I use a mac 263 brush). I know that's contradictory to what most of the reviews here say, but for me the felt-style tip is not easy to control as it's quite long and bendy. Anyway, all in all this is a very decent, high quality liquid eyeliner. The price is a bit much though, I will probably look for something similar but cheaper instead of repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Duckie1121

Great product!!!!!!!!!!
It does flake at the end of the day, but still pleased with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by sepharine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! This is my HG liquid eyeliner. It won't smear, not even a smidge of smudge all day and into the night! I've been using this for 3 years. Yes it is pricey, $30. Trust me, you won't regret buying it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by theminx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in Noir in Singapore for about SGD$30 (approx USD$24). I've been using Mac Fluidlines for years, but I thought I'd try a liquid liner for a change. The packaging is beautiful and sleek. The applicator is just amazing - sort of a hybrid between a felt-tip and a tiny brush and very easy to control to get a thin or thick line. Last all day with no flakes or smudges in 100% humidity and oily skin. Comes off easily with Lancome Bifacils waterproof eye makeup remover. Unfortunately the liquid is so shiny its almost reflective, and that makes it a bit tricky to put on (I need to check various angles/lighting to ensure both sides are even). When it dries it stays a little shiny as well, which I'm not keen on. But the biggest issue I have with this is that no matter how long I allow this the liner to dry and no matter what primer or eyeshadow I use, my eyeshadow transfers to the liner, almost as if the liner has some magnetic effect on the eyeshadow on my lid. Today I wore Benefit Skinny Jeans eyeshadow (a taupey silver) with my Artliner and within an hour my liner had turned silvery. Also, I find that if I go over the liner with a pencil liner for touch-ups, it gets rubbed off instead of intensifying the liner. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lancome Artliner (0.04 oz for $29 usd) is a fine tip liquid eyeliner. The package comes in a shape of a small pen with a small round handle body that provides accurate precision and make drawing a line simple. The tip of a pen is long and very thin to get in between the space of a skin. The liquid liner does last thru out the day against even the humid and hot weather but many liquid and gel liners do last a long time. Lancome artliner is a great liner for people who want a precise drawing. Also that is a simple liner to use for a beginner or for someone with a shaky hand. This is my first liquid liner that I have used and it does teaches me how to control my hand and to get in a space between the eyelid and eyelashes to get a nice thin line above my lid. Overall, a great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by candaaance

Totally not what I was expecting. I read a lot of reviews and raves about this product and I was very disappointed. Felt tip was not easy to control, didn't stay on and I felt like I have used better quality liquid liners from the drugstore. Will not repurchase.