July 28, 2014 | 1280 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by danidean

Easy application and wears all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by loveandkiwi

I cannot possibly confess how much I love this eye liner! After trying so many different pencil and gel liners I have finally found one that stay on me all day long! Almost all eye liners end up smearing onto my under eye, crease, or fade on me. Artliner never did that to me before! It IS very pricey but the results it gives is just irreplaceable. I don't think I will ever go without it:P It is very pigmented and long-wearing. The best part is that if you don't get drowned in water and rub your eye, this baby will stay put 6+ hours! Some people experience flaking but I've never had that happen to me before. The only problem that I have experienced is when the tube gets old (around the 8 month mark) or there's not of product left in the tube, it goes on less pigmented and it does crease a little throughout the day. But that doesn't stop me from getting this eye liner again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by gccartledge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this liner for years and I'm definitely sticking with it! I love the brush shaped sponge applicator, it's basically goof proof :) I find Artliner long lasting, it stays jet black and it's very easy to wash off. This is the best liquid liner I've come across and I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by xoxMoo

This stuff is awesome. Once I got this I was shocked at how easy it was to get a perfect line. This felt tip makes it super easy and it's really long lasting. I've heard this compared a lot to the L'Oreal Lineur Intense and while they are very similar, I definitely think this one is better (it better be for how much more it costs). It is very black and not too runny or watered down like some liquid liners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

The felt tip pen-like liner is easy to use and allows drawing with precision. But you do need steady hands. It does have staying power after a whole nite of partying. That said, its rather expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

I have been wanting to try this for a while and I am pleased. I have it in black, it's really easy to use and it stays put the whole day (on my oily eyelids, that is!). I would buy it again, yes, but I think it's way overpriced and I'd rather get L'Oreal Lineur Intense, which is just as good and is much cheaper!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i love how easy this liner is to control i get a pearfect line every time and the staying power is really good. i like how this liner as a glossy finsh and it's not matt unlike most. i only gave this 4 lippys because it's not as black as i hoped it would be and it's very over priced. good product tho

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bbybashful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i just bought this two days ago and iíve been using it for the past few days. i LOVE lancome products, but i dont understand why the rating/review for this eyeliner is so high and so good. itís WAAAY to overpriced. this eyeliner isnít bad, but the for the price.. itís really not worth it. the e.l.f eyeliner is comparable to this eyeliner @ fraction of the price. .. iím thinking about returning this product on tuesday .. definitely not worth $29USD. ..

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

First off, this eyeliner has a great formula: it's a striking, true black that glides on very smoothly and stays put all day and night (even on my crazy oily lids). One thing to keep in mind is that it's quite fast drying so you have to work quickly; for this reason I wouldn't recommend this for those trying liquid eyeliner for the first time.

One thing I have to say is that I consider myself reasonably skilled at applying liquid liner but there is nooo way I would bother applying this from the tube (I use a mac 263 brush). I know that's contradictory to what most of the reviews here say, but for me the felt-style tip is not easy to control as it's quite long and bendy. Anyway, all in all this is a very decent, high quality liquid eyeliner. The price is a bit much though, I will probably look for something similar but cheaper instead of repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Duckie1121

Great product!!!!!!!!!!
It does flake at the end of the day, but still pleased with this.