April 25, 2014 | 986 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Greensmoke

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lasoltera

Sing with me -Love Love Love iiiiiiit!!!

So nice for a lustre formula. Dark olive green. Kickass!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 11:35:00 PM More reviews by strawberrytaurus

I don't know what took me so long to get this e/s. I have most of the MAC shadows from the regular line or at least 70% so I don't know why Greensmoke never caught my eye. Well, the other day I was helping my friend depot her e/s and I saw it. I thought it was gorgeous so I knew I had to get it! I finally did and WOW!!! I created the most gorgeous green smokey eye with it. Greensmoke really is the best name for this color because it does create a sultry smokey but yet green eye look. I can't wait to use it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by kenji2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Recently got this as an early Christmas gift and I love it. I don't own many MAC products but I do LOVE this e/s. It's the perfect silvery green that looks amazing paired with brown e/s. I have brown eyes and this makes them stand out. I like to use a green cream e/s under it and then apply it wet. It's gorgeous!!! I will definitely repurchase this if I ever finish it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 12:57:00 AM More reviews by LAgloss

I used to really love this color, the green does amazing things for my green eyes, but personally I'd look better in a warmer green, instead of the silver shimmer in this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 8:09:00 AM More reviews by covetous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love greensmoke - makes a lovely smoky eye (I'm quite fair) without being too OTT for day. It's quite sheeny, with a bit of sparkle, and a very flattering mid-green/gold/grey-ish colour. I find it easier to layer and blend than a lot of other MAC shadows and it lasts longer too. Their Tarnish pencil really vamps it up if you want more impact...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2007 6:23:00 PM More reviews by hopeygal

i got it from a giftset that comes with clubbing event door crasher.. guess green eyeshadow isn't suitable for everyone.
well, it looks tourquise, shiny, metallic green, i put it away for a while then use it as a eyeliner= wow!!! great result, intensive color, shiny green that shimmering with light as you walk.i didnt put any eyeshadow on, and i got a sophisticated look. btw,, i have brown eyes, black eyes and soft beige skin tone. i am guessing it is suitable for any skintone as long as you don't put too much on. can use it wet and dry, i have VERY oily eyelids that smudges, crease in like 3 hours, but this wonder babe last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Sweet_Capri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this e/s. I can see it being difficult to work with because the texture is rather grainy. I love using my 224 brush to blend on outer V and give me a smokey look. Love pairing this with Juxt, Sumptuous Olive, and Femme Noir for a super sexy smokey green eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by firework_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore greensmoke, it's one of my couldn't-live-without-it greens. Looks beautiful as a more colourful alternative to the usual black smokey eye. Also looks great used on the outer lid with more neutral colours on the rest of the eye.
A fantastic colour for anyone with hazel eyes, really brings them to life.
Despite it being a lustre, it doesn't seem to have much glitter fallout and blends nicely.
Definitely a winner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jojobean

I have warm brown eyes and through the boards was told that this would be a great shadow for me. Well...they were right! However, I found that this shadow did not blend very well, and after wearing it all day, it looks grayish and creases slightly. For those reasons, I gave it a 3 out of 5, but I do really love the unique color and the way it compliments my eye color.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2007 1:19:00 AM More reviews by blondesRbetter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty eyeshadow- a sparkly olive green. While this is a pretty color, I find the color payoff and the staying power not so great :( It takes quite a bit of (colored) base and brush technique to get this color to show up well on me-- too much hassle ime.