August 30, 2014 | 1645 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by dessa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation,i got it on Petal (im mac NC30), its light weight, blends really well into the skin,the coverage is from light to medium.I love how it makes my skin look dewy and rly natural however I don't think I would buy it again cuz its too expensive, i believe i can find a drugstore foundation that does that same thing for half of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Ad0rableTam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a .1 ounce sample tube, and it has been good for at least 5 thorough applications. I've also found that the less you put on the better. I agree it's like what most people are saying about it. Actually, the first two times I applied it, I felt flawlessly gorgeous. I didn't feel the need for anything but a little eyeliner and gloss. I felt amazing and also received a compliment by my bestie about how flawless my skin looked. I have large pores and it was like; "what pores?!" every time I looked in the mirror. It did get greasy in my T zone as the day progressed, but I didn't mind as much. I wanted so bad to purchase full size, but at $35 I figure I should finish the sample. I have All the Rage Beige, and I wear MAC NC35. I still have about one more application left, but I haven't been as wowed these past few days over it, it's starting to feel and look like my regular MAC foundation throughout the day. But I still would rock this as an everyday foundation. The price drove me to purchase the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation to use daily, so I can lay off my poor MAC bottle which was disappearing too rapidly! I am going to start my Revlon tomorrow, I'm excited cause I saw one review said its comparable to the Oxy Wow. Overall, I say grab a sample! At least try it! I was in AWE... And would love to have a full-size! Made my skin look and feel like MY SKIN, I personally love a natural flawless look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!

bought this in Ivory (I'm pure 4 sure) and it matches my skin perfectly. It is really lightweight and I can never actually feel it on my skin. It has a really thin consistency and I thought this wouldn't agree with my oily skin but it actually settled perfectly.

Packaging is amazing. I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by HudaYassin

I have been using this for over two years and I must say its my go to product.
Having used low to very high premium foundations with serum infused concoctions such la prairie, ysl youth liberator foundation and Sisley...Benefit seriously does put the WOW in their oxygenating foundation.
My skin type is dehydrated sensitive and oily t zone. This comes in a non fidly hygienic pump dispenser and it goes on like a dream, fluid like very light easy to apply and coverage medium which you can build easily.
Pros:
-hygienic dispenser pump
-very light feel...doesn't look cakey
-after 8hours it stays put and looks dewy
-ingredients are great and benefits skin..almost like a skin care/makeup fusion
-OIL FREE
-price not too bad
-gives skin a radiant glow like no other foundation I have applied
-reasonable shade range

Cons:
-perhaps not suitable for oily skin as it does look dewy despite being oil free
-those wanting full coverage may not find this satisfying
-most of the light shades have a yellow hue

In my experience this product has been a win win HG and I would re-purchase without a doubt. Hope this has been helpful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The girl at the counter suggested I use this foundation, I do quite like this foundation, I love how easy it is to apply and it blends really nicely

This is a very build-able product and has some great light/medium coverage but I wouldn't wear this foundation every day

, I would only wear it on the days that I feel my skin is a bit drier or if I wanted a dewy finish. I think this foundation would be perfect for someone with combination skin however if you have oily skin you may have to blot throughout the day and you will need to set it with powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by reag91

I definitely wanted to love this foundation! The SA at Ulta matched me with the perfect shade for my skin tone, i was thrilled! I was matched with "Im so Money" honey, and i loved the shade! it looked beautiful on my skin. So i walked out of the store feeling confident, she applied a layer of it and set it with a powder, i took the 20 min drive home, looked in the mirror and was absolutely horrified! My face was literally melting off, and SO RIDICULOUSLY SHINY AND OILY! Returned it the next day and i was completely disappointed! :( If you have oily skin, please please stay away from this one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I tried to like this foundation, but I think BeneFit Cosmetics is way too old-fashioned in terms of its formulation. The foundation seems light, but it goes on cakey and heavy. It also clings to fine lines, exacerbating them and making the wearer self-conscious. The color was okay, but overall this foundation is unnatural-looking as it sticks too much to fine lines and pores. I will pass on this in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Langers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In a word rubbish! Used this for two months so I can say I definitely gave this a good try! Colour matches are terrible either too pale, pinky toned or orange. The MUA said they cater for every colour, errr how is that possible with just 9 shades?? Total waste of money, more like a tinted moisturiser, didnt cover anything and didnt last more than two hours and I have dry skin! Ive used drugstore foundations that are a million times better than this. Terrible waste of money, again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Olivegal

Disgusting. Fine for the first few times you use it but this product is definitely not "oil-free"... I usually have quite dry skin so I thought this foundation would be perfect for me, but I couldn't be more wrong. It made my skin extremely oily and shiny (particularly my T zone). I thought it would be a natural foundation but I received comments that my face was "caked" (I was using the same amount I normally would), I felt so self-conscious. You don't know how bad this foundation is until you use another one. Would NEVER buy it again, and I am so disappointed as I usually adore benefit products. It also wore off during the day which left my skin patchy - adding to the horrific effect. It doesn't stay on the face at all well - you'd only have to hug someone or press a finger on your face and the foundation would rub right off.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Shirlsssss

I usually never wear foundation because my skin doesn't need it but I gave this product a shot. I've been using this for 2 weeks under porefessonal and I've noticed myself breaking out in unusual spots for me like my jawline and forehead. So disappointed.