July 29, 2014 | 1877 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by jacqueline87

This product for me was just "okay" although I love the easy packaging, and my foundation color was "im so money honey" (love the name lol) the coverage its self was not great, after it a couple of hours it made my face look really oily even after setting it with powder. The foundation is very lightweight which is nice b/c it does not feel heavy on your skin it is not very buildable and it made my face look patchy, and streaky even when applying it with different brushes, I do have to say this product does work well for my b.f., guess its different for everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by etherealcharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally found the perfect foundation for my skin tone.

I use the shade "Petal" and I love it. It's very light yet covers everything perfectly. It's very natural looking too. It does make my skin look flawless.
The only issue with me is that it can look too yellow for my skin.

Overall, I love this product and I will definitely re-purchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by SkyAlternative

Like:
The SPF
The Pump
The fact that's it's oil-free

Dislike:
Color range. Champange and Petal seemed to have too much yellow tinge in them. Ivory is too light for me. None of the shades are truly for me.
For something that has "flawless" in it's name, I expected at least medium coverage. It's quite light and covers almost nothing for me.
Can cake up and highlight dry spots.

I used this with benefit POREfessional. I liked the way it looked and blending but the color was so off and none of them are right for me. Also this needs to be set with powder or dry spots and caking will ensue. Also didn't provide enough coverage for my liking. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Update: OK, not sure what it is, but this foundation is now oxidizing on me like crazy. I'm guessing it may be due to something new in my skincare routine that it is reacting to, or something changed in my skin in the few weeks I've been using this...who knows? But it's now off of my Loves list. I guess I'll go back to Smashbox's Halo for my lightweight foundation (Smashbox's Studio Skin still remains my HG) until I find a new lightweight champion.

*******************************

Petal was a perfect match for my light skin with yellowish undertone. The foundation applies smoothly and evenly. The finish is naturally matte, just like skin. It is buildable, but just one coat covered most of the pores and imperfections while smoothing out my skin tone. The color looks great both in natural light and indoors. It feels like I'm wearing nothing on--both what I feel (or don't feel) on my face as well as when I touch my face with my finger.

It wears well. I set it with elf's HD finishing powder; it's been 8 hours and I haven't had to blot once. It didn't oxidize either. And I didn't have any problems with breakouts, though I do use the OCM as a precleanser to get the makeup off before I go at my face with my Clarisonic and cleanser.

This will be an excellent companion for my Smashbox Studio Skin, my HG full-coverage foundation. I've found through trial and error that "buildable" foundations rarely look natural when built up, so I'll stick to having one heavyweight and one lightweight in my corner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by cl10s

Love this foundation! I received a sample from Birchbox and I am going to buy full bottle of foundation. It just makes my skin look great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Xyls

I have used many 'high end' liquid foundations before including MAC, Lancome and Laura Mercier but found that the cost wasn't living up to my expectation of the product. I only really loved the Laura Mercier foundation but found it changed tint quickly after the first opening deeming it useless after a month or two. I tried Hello Flawless! on a whim after watching a youtube beauty guru do a 'Fall look' using it.

My face has large areas of 'redness' around my cheeks, chin and nose, but this comes and goes. I don't want a foundation that is too heavy and drying - something that is light, moisturising and covering to make me look a bit more presentable through out the day without making me look like a cake.

Trying it at the store I was preped with the benefit tripple moisturising cream followed by a mix of That girl! and Porefessional to smooth out my skin. I had previously tried these products and liked them.

I was applied with Hello Flawless in Ivory - With the pink undertones. There are TWO of each, one with pink and one with yellow - This might explain why some people are feeling they look too yellow and/or too pink.

The application was smooth and after applying the liquid only I could see a nice difference in my face - a even skin tone without being too in your face. My face was set using the Hello Flawless powder in the equivalent colour. Doing this gave me a nice flawless smooth finish.

The foundation feels extremely light on the face, and nice to the touch. I noticed a 25-30% deteriation in the coverage over 8 hours but there were no touch ups with powered between. With a few powder touch ups it could easily look perfect for 8 hours and longer. I however did not feel like the deteriation of the makeup was awful at all, just one or two of my more prominent spots appearing.

I would recommend this product but with any make-up product, go try it in a store, walk around for a hour or two and recheck how you look and feel in the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by michelle92

I was really excited to try this foundation and I am glad I picked it up. The beige color matches my skin tone perfectly and it's very natural looking. Since I'm naturally tan I do not notice the orange thing everyone is saying it does. I love how luminous it makes my face looks and that its has SPF. The only downfall for me is its price and the fact that I cannot apply this with my fingers unless I want to use a lot of product so the beauty blender it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good coverage,lots of shades,doesn't break me out or burn my skin I like it

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Too yellow toned, even for my already yellow toned skin. Also probably too dewy a finish for oil-prone/combination skin. Looks a bit heavy on young skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by iluvrockie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Sephora one day. I like to try different foundations, and this came up on the Sephora color match machine that I did.

I was excited to try it. Packaging was cute, it is in a pump bottle. When I blended out the color on my hand, it seemed to blend flawlessly.

I applied this foundation one day before work and right away I noticed it was really....orange - which was weird. I kept blending it out and then set it because it does not finish matte.

The foundation was fine during the day, until around 12PM, when I started looking oily, so I had to use my blotting powder. By the end of the day, it was pretty much comepletly gone from my face.

I have mixed feelings about it because it isn't horrible - just not for me.