Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 7/11/2013 11:13:00 PM

This concealer is really nice! It has great coverage and staying powder (when set), but it just brightens my under eyes a little too much for my liking. (I like a matte face)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I adore this concealer!
Pros
-covers under eye darkness and redness around the nose, mouth and forehead surprisingly well for a highlighting product
-i often find with other concealers or foundation that i have to put about 3 layers over my nose as well as powder to diminish the redness (i don't know what it is, maybe Rudolph is my distant cousin) but this somehow covers it perfectly whilst luckily being in the exact spot i want to highlight ;)
-illuminates face without any form of shimmer and just gives you a healthy, natural glow in the areas you place it
Cons
-Price! DAMN YOU AUSTRALIAN COSMETICS PRICES! While in the U.S i believe you can get it for around $7 (?) here the average price is $18! (priceline)
-I took one lippie off for the packaging simply because i know a lot of people don't like having fixed brush applicators on products as it can be messy, unhygenic, often wastes product and can make for a streaky application. I am usually one of those people however with this, i really quite like the application it gives.

Totally recommend this, especially if you live in the U.S or you know, somewhere where cosmetics aren't stupid expensive.

on 7/10/2013 9:08:00 PM

I really wanted to like this concealer! I've heard so many people rave about this product so I gave it a try.. twice!! When this first came out, I tried it and didn't like it. Then, recently I repurchased it because I couldn't remember why I didn't like it the first time. I feel like it is not good for dry skin. It definitely accentuates that. I don't like the way it wears either. It looks blotchy halfway through the day. I would skip this one.

Great product!
Pros:
-great brightening! instantly youthens face!
-nice coverage for blemishes too!

Cons:
-Makes skin look slightly dry-not a big deal!

I will repurchase:)

on 7/4/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is one of my favorite concealers. The coverage is light to medium, but it brightens my eyes so much. I have dark under eye circles and this one brightens them up and makes me look more awake. It settles in my fine lines a little bit, but I have always have some problem with that so i don't mind much. I use it to highlight other areas of my face and it does a great job at that too. I will definitely repurchase.

i LOVE it. i conceals my under eye circle fairly well for drugstore! altough you can see a little just a little bit of the circles, but its not noticable im just going to wear another drugstore concealer under it to give me the fullest coverage. i love it ! it doesn't set into my fine lines and i apply it using a concealer brush, i havent used it as a high liter but looking forward to do it!!:)

on 6/30/2013 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely adore this stuff! It has great coverage, it doesn't stick into my fine lines under my eyes, it stays put on for all day long and it's also brightening. The consistency is creamy and liquid, it doesn't feel dry under my eyes. I wear the shade ivory and it has slightly orange undertone, but after I blend it into the skin, it matches me really well. And also it's really affordable!I highly recommend it.

on 6/30/2013 1:43:00 AM

This is a very decent product. I use it on the light makeup days, like when I just go for BB cream but I still want my under eye area to look fine. My dark circles aren't bad, so this does a nice job. Don't expect this to cover like a concealer, it's more of a highlighter with coverage. This is also nice to use on top of concealer when you want an ultra perfect look. I use it as highlight on top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow and eyebrows and it looks nice and naturally dewy. I would definitely recommend this product because it is good value for what you pay and works well.

on 6/29/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

One of my personal favourites. The colours are pretty true to the packaging, maybe just a liiiittle more orange-y. Nothing too big, though. The staying power is decent, but you may need to reapply during the day. Makes my skin look glowy and radiant. I find that Maybelline makes some of the best concealers.

on 6/27/2013 3:48:00 AM

With this being a concealer and highlighter I got this for under my eyes. I'm finding of gives me no coverage unless I put in enough to turn my under eye area orange, I can't detect any highlight in it either. The pen idea I though would be great but you can never twist it to just get a little bit of product I'm finding when you twist it its all or nothing. The product dries into the little applicator brush turning any concealer you get out of it thicker thus turning me into what looks like an orange panda. It sticks into all my fine lines no matter how much I blend so I look like a haggard old lady when I've unused applying and what with me only being 23 I don't normally have visible under eye wrinkles. I'm also finding that this product it drying out my eye area and leaving it looking slightly puffy. I'm really really not impressed by this at all.