October 1, 2014 | 1188 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by annaharries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this worked amazingly for my undereye circles. little dry but it brightens. i got the lightest shade which is radiant. but it depends on what your skin tone is. it's definitely NOT oily so it's good for oily skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have TERRIBLE under eye circles due to my heritage. This is how I control my circles: I apply this maybelline instant age rewind dark circle eraser generously, allow it to set for a couple minutes and then dab it in. Then apply my foundation. After all of my make up routine is finished i then touch up the darkest part of my cricles with Maybelline dreamlumi touch highlighting concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Lotusflower217

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The second I applied it under my eyes, it started to burn really bad and I had to take it off right away. However, I gave it to my friend and she really likes it, so it would probably work for most people, but if you have really sensitive skin like me, don't use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by furiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was fooled by how dark Radiant and Ivory look in the package. They're easily light enough for someone with NC15 skin. Ivory is too yellow for my NW15 skin, so I'm going to repurchase this in Radiant. Even so, this works well as an undereye concealer, which is what I purchased it for. UPDATE: Radiant looks more natural than Ivory did, even though Ivory matches the skin on my arm better. Strange but welcome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by DoreaJ88

This stuff is great! I use it over Benefit's Erase paste and it's super amazing at brightening my undereye area. It also does a decent job of hiding minor blemishes. I tend to layer on concealers and the creamy liquid texture of this one works very well as the top layer, since it doesn't cake up. I would say it can be pretty expensive at some stores, especially since you don't get very much product. The cheapest place I've found it is at Target.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by lizlouis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the product in the shade Radiant. When I applied the product I really liked it but throughout the day my skin started to burn. Like, it seriously hurt. so. bad. I don't know what the problem was or if it's happened to anyone else but I had to stop using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I bought this product in "Radiant" for fair skintones. I like the click-pen packaging, and this product is very portable. It really brightens up the darkness under my eyes, but it settles into fine lines and cakes very easily. Despite that, I will repurchase because i can easily fix the settling with powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first, I liked this product but after a few weeks use my opinion has gone down to zilch!

This product does cover but not to a great extent and I don't see any brightening effects. I bought this to use with a concealer to hide my dark undereye circles but this doesn't seem to be having any more effect than any other concealer.
It creases more than a good concealer but it does set nicely at first. The coverage is ok as the product is quite watery but it doesn't sink in after time. I would recommend people save their money on this and try something else.

The price is ok for Maybelline, I think it is more expensive than it should be but I heard a lot of people are buying into this hype that Dream Lumi Touch is a dupe of YSL Touché Eclat. (Haven't tried YSL so can't compare).

Packaging isn't great. It's a twist-bottom pump that distributes product into the brush fitted on top but you can't see how much product you have until there is too much. Also, I have used this in the same way I have used many concealers over the years (which usually lasted me 6 months) and this has almost run out after 4 weeks! Lame.

Wouldn't buy again and wouldn't recommend to anyone who needed fuller coverage under their eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was at the store looking to find the concealer I regularly purchase (Rimmel Match perfection - love it) but they were out of my color! Drag. I was in a rush and just grabbed this at random. I have never been a fan of click pens. There is hardly any product in there and a lot is wasted just trying to get a little bit out. I am pale and bought the lightest tint I believe it was just Ivory? Firstly the product in this shade is pink! A little does NOT go a long way with this and its not very blend-able. Although I still tried to use it and I did use at least half of it already (I use very little and I bought this only a week or 2 ago!) Its terrible for under your eyes and basically anywhere else.. It doesn't have much coverage at all.. I find it dries sticky and sits in your fine lines and looks cakey/scaley. It's not even all that brightening. I might try applying it under my foundation because over is just not working out.. As for the packaging as I said I hate click pens, and all the writing on the outside has already rubbed almost completely off. This definitely was not worth $8! I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by andiewam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this shade in nude but then i realized its too light for my under eye area. However I really like this. I use it mostly for highlighting for my nose and cheekbones. I'm not a fan of the packaging cause i've never use one like this and it feels like i have to spin it forever to get the product out. I don't know if there are other shades for my skin (nc25-30 is my skin) I have some yellow undertones. overall it's a good product . i just got a shade too light.