April 18, 2014 | 1893 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by charlagold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These lip butters are great...as someone with dry lips I usually had to put on chapstick before putting on gloss or lipstick, but with this 2-in-1 functionality it makes it heaps easier.
This colour's really pretty, good for summer or winter and goes with pale skin or a tan i find! The only problem I'd say is that it's a little bit overpriced for what it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Amolly

Ugh, I literally have a love-hate relationship with this. I guess I fell into the trap of over rated youtube trends.

The formulation is rather sticky, It certainly feels sticky and heavy on my lips. The thing that bothers me the most is that there is so much shimmer in this. As a lip butter, they don't tend to last as long as lipstick, so you would have to reapply after a few hours, but the glitter doesn't come off, so after my second touch up, the shimmer over powers the lovely nuded peach colour. And it just looks like I dusted some gold glitter over my lips.

Afraid this is a miss for me. Would be great without the shimmer, such a shame Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by annahogan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I always gravitate towards pinks and nudes for lips and I tend to stay away from peaches and oranges because I always thought they were intended for red heads. Was I wrong! This lip color has changed my whole way of thinking when shopping for lipstick. I love it! Its subtle yet complimentary to my dark brown locks, green eyes and light skin. I'm on my 3rd tube!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by dtd311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love the Revlon lip butters as a whole, but this particular color, while flattering and fairly neutral, has too much shimmer for me. The color goes on smoothly and stays for a few hours. It would be the perfect color without the shimmer, which, personally, is too over-the-top for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This is my 5th colorburst lip butter. I absolutely adore this product. This color is the perfect peachy nude and it has a bit of sparkles. This is the perfect my lips but better lip product. It leaves my lips soft and perfect. This is by far my favorite lip product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lip butter! I wear it all the time, with any eye look, and it looks great. It comes out to be a beautiful peachy color with golden shimmer in it. I understand that some do not like the shimmer but it doesn't bother me at all. I feel only the tiniest bit of grit when I rub my lips together. The surrounding product is so soft and moisturizing that I barely notice the shimmer at all. Plus it looks so darn good.

My only complaint about the lip butters in general is that there is so little product in them. I've never used up a lipstick in my makeup life, but I'm about halfway done with this lip butter, due to how little product there is in the tube. I'd gladly repurchase, however. Lip butters are my favorite lip product, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this color. I don't mind the glitter, it gives my lips an even fuller appearance and I don't feel anything 'gritty.' If this may bother you, however, don't buy this shade. That said, it's the perfect light peachy-coral color on my lips. Tutti Frutti was a tad too orange on me but this works well on my skintone. I paired it this summer with peachier and bronze shades and it looked great. I'd repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color was nothing special because it looks like my natural lip color covered in glitter. The glitter made this lipstick feel gritty on my lips and dry. There is a mild sweet scent and no taste to it. I tossed this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I love this lippie! If it didn't have the glitter particles on the stick I'd give this 5 stars. The glitter doesn't show on the lips - its just this juicy pinky peach shade that is almost a dupe for my HG lipstick Korres Lip Butter in Naked Rose.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by EyeshadowArtist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was super excited about this particular shade, a) because I already owned Tuttie Frutti and I love it and b) it's the shade Emma Stone is wearing in the ad and it looks all sophisticated and coral.

Well.

I guess some people like sparkle. But what I really, really wanted was the coral like Emma Stone was wearing. I can't stand sparkle, and I think it looks like a weird gloss if you put more than one layer on. The one thing I will give the sparkly texture is that the sparkles don't last longer than the color. I wanted to love this so badly!

I can see why people would love it though. I can't go to my school wearing lip product besides complete mlbb, or else people gossip (I know...pathetic) and so while I will wear this on weekends or with family and ESPECIALLY during the summer, I gave it a low rating because nothing about it is as advertised.