Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this product, for me it works magically. It's very easy to apply and doesn't sweat off. I also found the exact shade of blush that I was looking for.
There are a few cons I noticed, however..... you have to be extremely fragile with the packaging, because it's easy to use way more blush than intended. You only need a small dab to cover both cheekbones and it's easy to get carried away.
The price is also ridiculous. I'd expect it to be around the five dollar range. Other than that, I absolutely love this product, and I'd recommend it.

on 6/24/2013 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a disappointment!! I was excited to try a creme blush instead of my regular powder blush... biggest mistake!

CONS:
- Impossible to apply with a fingertip, it just streaks on your face and once it is applied you cannot blend it or move it whatsoever
- VERY LITTLE colour payoff with a finger
- Product gets very messy in container... mine has brush bristles stuck inside that won't come out
- Product moves all over inside the packaging and does not stay in the circle it is placed like in the picture! It looks like sh**! Turns all bumpy looking after a while

PROS:
- Smells good
- Feels velvety on skin
- Nice colour
- If vigorously applied to a good brush and patted onto cheeks, it is decent (but makes product inside looks like crap)

Don't waste your money, stick to good ol' powders

on 6/17/2013 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I hate this product so much! I regret ever buying it! I bought it back in December and was really excited to try it but it ended up breaking me out like crazy. It left me with acne scars and I'm on medication to help it go away. Never repurchasing again.

on 6/17/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I actually enjoy this blush quite a bit, but there are some cons. It is very pigmented, if you sort of "swipe" your finger through it. But, as a result of this, it turns mousse-like and not as aerated as it was before. That being said, I can sill use it, it is just more dense and I need less product. I would not repurchase, though because there are plenty of other drugstore blushes that I like more.

on 6/16/2013 3:49:00 PM

I purchased this product in orchid hush, since I'm looking for a pale pink blush that doesn't make me look like I have a fever, and has a little bit of shimmer to it. This product was a total fail--the consistency is thick, it feels like rubbing your fingers on one of those mushy erasers you use for art projects. Anyway, not much product came off onto my fingers, and when I rubbed it onto my cheeks, it grabbed onto the peach fuzz on my face, but not my skin, so it just looked like I had some clumpy powder highlighting the hair on my face. No amount of rubbing this in made it blend, and the color looked a bit like an 80s frosted lipstick smeared onto my face. Boo!

on 6/13/2013 12:42:00 PM

Very bad product. It doesn't deposit on make up brushes properly so it has a very uneven application.

on 6/9/2013 2:25:00 PM

I like this product. It's different with the mousse like creamy texture but goes on as easy as a powder. I apply it with my small stipple brush from elf and I get good color that stays on all day with a little touch up once. Only drawback is the price, packaging.

on 6/5/2013 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing more to say other than terrible, regrettable purchase.

on 5/20/2013 11:48:00 PM

I love this blush and own it in 5 colors from the lightest to brightest. I use a small stipple brush to apply it and I find that this gives me exactly what I am looking for. The color pink plum (not really plum-y at all) is my favorite for a natural look. No matter what color I go with, when applied in the right way, I get a great dewy finish that lasts all day (at least through my whole 9-hour work day). If I want to go a bit more intense with it and add a bit of dimension, I lightly apply a powder blush on top (a shimmer finish looks best). Layering like this also makes my powder blushes last longer. Either way, it is really just a great blush.

The packaging is fine - I like that it is quite compact so it doesn't take up so much room.

Price is - eh. I always buy it when there's a BOGO 1/2 or 40% off sale. When not on sale, it is a bit high for a drugstore blush, but like I said, I am very happy with it and would re-purchase it over several high end cream blushes that I own.

Whether you're just not sure if you want to purchase or you already have and are having buyer's remorse, I recommend watching a couple of tutorials on YouTube to get an idea of how to apply it. After watching a couple of videos, I purchased an ELF small stippling brush at Target for $3 and ever since then, this has been my go-to blush. I did like it before, but now it is seriously one of my must-have products (and I have A LOT of make-up). Try that technique and give it another chance!

on 5/13/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This wasn't godawful, I guess. It looks really nice when applied with your fingers, but I feel like it disappears unless you brush some powdered blush over it. And, uh... that kind of defeats the purpose, since I could just wear powder blush...

The packaging is BAD. Mine kind of... melted? I'm not sure. It smeared all around the lid and is just awfully messy.