April 16, 2014 | 885 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by mely10

I love this product. Its so sad that its getting such bad reviews. First of let me start by saying that my skin is very sensitive I have to becareful with the foundations I use because I break out easily. I also have very dark under eye circles and a few dark spots.so I need a foundation that gives me a medium to full coverage and this seems to do the job quite good. The product comes out very nice I never had a problem with it going all over the place like some people seem to say. I use a flat top make up brush from elf it was $3 and it works great if u don't have one go get one I have a few of them because I use them for liquid and powder foundations:) anyways I also use a primer before I put on the foundation then I apply my founndation then I blend it in and add a little bit of powder on top and it looks great. It stays on pretty good .right now its been 100-112 degrees where I live and I only. Have to re apply a little bit of powder mid day and I'm good. So yeah I abosolutley love this product and it looks very natural not cakey at all:)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by kyliedorcy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this about two months ago, and it has very nice color, but it doesn't rub in well at all and is very oily. Every time I would rub or itch my face it would come off on my hands. I would call someone, and it rubbed off on my phone. I was afraid to hug anyone while wearing it in fear that it would rub off on their shirt.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i just saw a commercial for this which is funny since i just purchased it at the grocery store for $1. I assumed it was being discontinued, but they are still advertising it as 'new'. i only bought it because it was a dollar, but i really like it.
the color is great. the application smooth and easy. don't have to worry about blending or looking splotchy since it's so.. liquid-y. the coverage is very light, which isn't bad if you have perfect skin.. which i don't. on a good day (no blemishes), a little primer used before, and it looks super natural. however, if you have anything you are trying to hide, this won't work well for you.
give it a try if you find it for a dollar.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by stolz

dissappointed. Will not buy again. Hard to apply and just looks terrible :(

I use to use wonderfinish and havent found anything near as good since they discontinued it. Very dissappointed overall with Maybelline as of late.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Nini1D

I accidently bought a shade to light for me, but I noticed that after you pump it out (which is incredibly hard to control) it may look to light for you, but i you let it sit on the back of your hand for a few seconds it gets noticeably darker. Still, it was light shade for me but since It was a medium coverage product, it was easy to blend and look about right. I took a picture of myself with flash and my face looked like a GHOST. Literally - WHITE. But under normal lighting and stuff it's not noticeable. So I wore this before heading to cheer practice, and it quickly sweated off and l came back home and it looked as if I had nothing on. But for when you're not going out into the heat, or doing anything that might make you sweat or getting a picture with flash taken, it's aleight to layer without looked cakey. I will not be buying this again, as active as I am.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by M1KEY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually realllly love this stuff! It's a shame it's getting such negative reviews, which makes me nervous it might not be around long. Believe it or not this is actually something I would stock up on.

Package is cute, but it's hard to get a feel for the actual color. Online swatch browsing is a must i think. Also the shades don't go that light or that dark. I'm about an NW 25 and was shocked to see that the 2nd lightest shade matched me perfect which means the very fair people won't find a good match in this. It'll be too dark, thus looking too "orange"

Price is okay, here in Canada it's cheapest at Wal-Mart but it's still $12.96. I would much rather pay the $8.00 something in the states, but oh well!

I feel like if you have pretty good skin, this is all anyone would need. I don't have many blemishes at all and the tone of my skin, I'm pretty happy with it. I basically want anything I put on my face to even anything out, add some color and give me a glow, which this does all so well!

It feels like nothing on the skin which is awesome, and the finish is just lovely! I mean when it comes down to it this is a sheer to light-medium coverage at most. You can't buy this expecting miracles and then bash it for not making you look flawless, that's just ridiculous.

Just look at the package: "NUDE perfect finish"

To sum up, If you have nice skin, and a good routine going this stuff is awesome! It just makes nice skin look perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by jcabelleta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this was the first foundation i ever bought because it sounded really nice - nice packaging and really cute pump as well! when i came home and looked at the reviews here, i was really skeptical about opening the product but i decided to try it anyway because some people did say they liked this product and different products work for different people.
first of all, i didn't have that many problems with the pump as many people say they did. yes, it's like a hair mousse spray and it comes out in a white foam but it wasn't hard to control, no mousse flew anywhere or anything. just be careful.
i applied it on my skin with the elf foundation brush and it blended pretty well. it didn't look cakey at all but it seemed to disappear really soon. it definitely has sheer-light coverage! i have blackheads and acne but this foundation didn't really help cover them. i could still see them.
i have combination skin - my nose area is oily and the rest of my face is dry. on the dry parts, this foundation did even my skin tone a bit and give a slightly airbrushed effect. but it made my nose extremely oily and shiny. keep in mind, i didn't apply that much because i was just testing it out. overall it gives a very dewy finish and perhaps setting it with powder will make it better.
i'm no expert but i wouldn't recommend this product based on the fact that it gives very minimal coverage and a dewy finish. if you have oily skin, i say keep away from this product. like some other people said here, if you have nice skin and you're looking for a little something to enhance it, this might work well for you. also, it doesn't say that it's non-comedogenic so it may cause acne/worsen pores. hope this helps :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jay16

Pros:
-light to medium coverage
Cons:
-shows dryspots
-nozzle on the can is hard to control
-drys fast
-shade of the can dose not match the foundation
-broke me out

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by nataliesd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WHAT I USED TO APPLY IT: a mineral powder brush. I went to Sephora and told the woman what foundation I was using and she suggested using a powder brush and said definitely not a sponge or your hands so keep that in my ladies :).

My foundation tone was "light cocoa" and it matched to my skin very closely. When I applied it felt nice and silky, but as the day went on, it never really stuck to my skin. Sweating made it obvious I was wearing foundation and it would come off onto my clothes whenever i lightly brushed them against my face. Additionally, the pump was sometimes out of control and would give me WAYYY more than I wanted. I have clear skin for the most part, so the coverage was fine, but I can't get over the mess and how it doesn't stay on your face!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

this was my first foundation product. honestly it wasnt bad, nothing to write home about. my one issue is i didnt really know how to apply it, since i didnt have a stipling brush. i could use my fingers, but it would dissolve on my fingertips. if i used a sponge, it would be uneven, since all the product would be gone on the first section. the coverage is light, but my skin is fairly normal so i didnt have a problem. but it cant hold a candle to my covergirl natureluxe, so i will not be repurchasing