August 29, 2014 | 1850 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by happyhoppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm glad I didn't read the negative reviews before buying this product because I wouldn't have bought it.
I usually dislike drugstore foundations but I love this one. I have combination skin and it looks semi matte on me. It doesn't cake, it evens out my complexion (I have some redness on my cheeks) and I can't feel it on my skin.
I've been using it on VERY humid days and no problem so far!
Also, it is very easy to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by AmberKay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this...it's not great, but its not horrible. It is a bit oily feeling on the skin, which I don't like. i can definitely feel it sitting on top of my skin when I'm wearing it. I generally squirt some moisturizer on my hand next to the foam and mix it together before I apply it, and that really seems to help.

Not my favorite, but I do use it sometimes. I won't buy it again because this bottle will probably last me forever since I only use it once a month, if that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Steph18v

I am in love with this product!
I was quite hesitant to purchase due to the many bad reviews but I am so glad I bought it.

It's amazing, it's low to medium coverage but great for those who don't like or don't need as much coverage. It's so fresh and light it feels like you have nothing on!
It gives me a flawless finish and is prefect for school.

The pump thing takes a few shots to get use to, but if you learn to control it and press lightly, you can get your desired amount easily. I love the texture and the smooth feeling it leaves on your skin.

Lovelovelove this foundation! Would recommend it and buy I would definetly it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by shelleykate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product really isn't for me. When it first went on my skin, the colour match was great, but about ten seconds later I was bright orange.

It settled even more orange around my eyebrows, lips and nose no matter how much I blended and as soon as you sweat or step into slight humidity it'll melt off your face. Needless to say, it looked absolutely gross.

The coverage is pretty lightweight and would probably look natural if it matched the rest of you, so if you're able to find this foundation in a colour that actually matches your skin tone and have inhumanly dry skin, maybe you'll like this.

Obviously, I don't really recommend this, haha. There are much better products in the price range.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Isobelbabe

I do not like this product whatsoever. I have dry skin and even when I would put moisturizer on and then this product, it would make my skin even more dry! Not only did it make my skin even more dry than it already was, it made me break out like crazy. Probably the worst my acne has even been in the longest time ever and my break outs are typically not bad. I do not reccomend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by lealorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, I didn't think I would ever buy into the Foam foundation craze again, after a terrible experience with Revlon's version of foam foundation. But, I like the regular Maybelline foundation, so I decided why not, since it was on sale. I was worried this product would break my skin out in zits, which is what happened to me with the Revlon version of mousse. So far, I don't have that issue with the product. It goes on lightly, and gives me pretty good coverage. It's not perfect though- the color is a little bit too light on me, but I think I'd buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by AviaKhyli

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by 1Dmakeupmandy

I didn't want to get this at first because I didn't think it would give good coverage. My friend bought it and I used some of it today and I LOVE IT! I would suggest buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by elizabethcorso

I do think the design of this product is very mimicky, and do not thing it is the greatest foundation in the world, but I don't think it deserves the amount of harsh reviews it is getting. I really like the finish of the foundation. It has an okay coverage, but looks effortless and natural, and dries with a mattifying effect, so no need to set with powder. Also I noticed it shrinked the look of my pores. The bottle itself though is not great, and unless you shake it for two minutes at the least, it will come out streaky and disgusting. So all in all, it's not mind blowing, but not awful either. Good for the days when you don't really need to get did up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

DO NOT GET THIS FOUNDATION IF YOU:
a) Have skin with any kind of oil problem
b) If you are looking for a lot of coverage
c) If you want a matte face

If you are any of the above, don't get this because you will be disappointed. But I really like how this works for me. It is very light coverage, almost like a BB cream. I love the way it makes my skin look dewy and airbrushed, it's so pretty! I really am glad I got this. It also makes my skin feel very smooth. :)