July 31, 2014 | 2041 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Isobelbabe

I do not like this product whatsoever. I have dry skin and even when I would put moisturizer on and then this product, it would make my skin even more dry! Not only did it make my skin even more dry than it already was, it made me break out like crazy. Probably the worst my acne has even been in the longest time ever and my break outs are typically not bad. I do not reccomend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by lealorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, I didn't think I would ever buy into the Foam foundation craze again, after a terrible experience with Revlon's version of foam foundation. But, I like the regular Maybelline foundation, so I decided why not, since it was on sale. I was worried this product would break my skin out in zits, which is what happened to me with the Revlon version of mousse. So far, I don't have that issue with the product. It goes on lightly, and gives me pretty good coverage. It's not perfect though- the color is a little bit too light on me, but I think I'd buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by AviaKhyli

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by 1Dmakeupmandy

I didn't want to get this at first because I didn't think it would give good coverage. My friend bought it and I used some of it today and I LOVE IT! I would suggest buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by elizabethcorso

I do think the design of this product is very mimicky, and do not thing it is the greatest foundation in the world, but I don't think it deserves the amount of harsh reviews it is getting. I really like the finish of the foundation. It has an okay coverage, but looks effortless and natural, and dries with a mattifying effect, so no need to set with powder. Also I noticed it shrinked the look of my pores. The bottle itself though is not great, and unless you shake it for two minutes at the least, it will come out streaky and disgusting. So all in all, it's not mind blowing, but not awful either. Good for the days when you don't really need to get did up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

DO NOT GET THIS FOUNDATION IF YOU:
a) Have skin with any kind of oil problem
b) If you are looking for a lot of coverage
c) If you want a matte face

If you are any of the above, don't get this because you will be disappointed. But I really like how this works for me. It is very light coverage, almost like a BB cream. I love the way it makes my skin look dewy and airbrushed, it's so pretty! I really am glad I got this. It also makes my skin feel very smooth. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this in Classic Ivory. I had not read any reviews on this foundation and that is probably a good thing because I may not have purchased it based on reviews. I absolutely love this foundation! I apply it over La Roche Posay Anthelios 60+ Sunscreen and it sets to a semi matte finish which is fantastic in our Australian climate. My application method is to shake the container for a good 30 seconds and squirt out slightly more than the walnut size amount they recommend. This foundation is tricky because it seems to almost disappear when it touches your skin. I blend it in with my fingers in much the same way that I would with any other foundation and then I use a cellulose sponge to get a really even finish. It sounds as though is is a high maintenance foundation, but it's actually really quick and easy to apply. I find the finish is flawless on me. At first I thought it was too good to be true, so I went and checked it in natural light and the finish was really good. I think people might be having problems with this by either not shaking the container long enough or not blending the foundation properly on the skin. This is one of the best foundations I have ever used and I have used high and low end foundations. For the time being, this is the foundation I will be wearing. I love it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by kasia5

So terrible! Makes even my oiler skin as dry as sandpaper. What a waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by orch_id

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i really loved the carmindy airbrush foundation from sally hansen, but i cant find it anywhere except online. so i figured i should have a backup for when it gets totally discontinued and saw this at Walmart. the color range is not great but i did find a bottle in my color for summer. i don't know if they make one light enough for my winter color... so far i like this stuff though. the coverage is light enough that i don't end up with that "i wear foundation" face, but it does blur my imperfections. also i tend to get greasy by midday and this stuff has not contributed to that problem like some other products i have tried. the last test is to see if i end up with any kind of a breakout from this stuff but so far i have not seen a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by mely10

I love this product. Its so sad that its getting such bad reviews. First of let me start by saying that my skin is very sensitive I have to becareful with the foundations I use because I break out easily. I also have very dark under eye circles and a few dark spots.so I need a foundation that gives me a medium to full coverage and this seems to do the job quite good. The product comes out very nice I never had a problem with it going all over the place like some people seem to say. I use a flat top make up brush from elf it was $3 and it works great if u don't have one go get one I have a few of them because I use them for liquid and powder foundations:) anyways I also use a primer before I put on the foundation then I apply my founndation then I blend it in and add a little bit of powder on top and it looks great. It stays on pretty good .right now its been 100-112 degrees where I live and I only. Have to re apply a little bit of powder mid day and I'm good. So yeah I abosolutley love this product and it looks very natural not cakey at all:)