Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

2.6

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 7.12%, Octisalate 2.38%, Octocrylene 0.95%) --- Water, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Isobutane, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propane, Alcohol Denat, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate --- may contain (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 10/21/2012 1:33:00 AM

I didn't notice any drying effects. It did take a bit to set though. My problem with it is that it's orange. When you dispense the product you can see that it is very orange (and yes I shook it very thoroughly for about 2 minutes). There is also a very limited shade selection available. I am fair skinned so I went with the lightest shade and it was just off. I think this product would be okay for people with tan skin. But the orange in the product does counteract dark circles, so in a pinch I use it as a concealer. To dull out the orange you can mix it to make tinted moisturizer, but it's not phenomenal or anything. It's so light and well, airy, that you have to apply a few layers of the product under your eyes. It's not the greatest thing ever but at least I found a way I can use what I have left... if I don't just end up getting rid of it anyway.

on 10/20/2012 9:08:00 PM

Pros:
- Interesting concept.
- Easy application.

Cons:
- Caused a severe allergic reaction. (YMMV though, I do have highly sensitive skin)
- Didn't come off easily, despite having a watery / oily consistency.
- Lightest tone (Porcelain Ivory) was too dark and orangey for my skin tone.
- Little coverage but was almost like a badly applied fake tan.

on 10/17/2012 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a complete waste of money i really regret buying it and wish i could return it but i cant
i dont know why it even got released because surely they would of had trials of it and at that point they should of know that this product was really bad because its basically water , NO COVERAGE AT ALL
for the price i paid i would look better going out with like dirt on my face a really horrible product

on 10/15/2012 11:00:00 AM

I have super light skin and this fondation has this weird orange tint to it. It is very watery, and doesn't have any coverage. If you squirt too much, you can't put it back in the bottle, you either waste it or put it all on your face. I have dark circles and doesn't cover them at all. Even after you shake the bottle, the pigment is unevenly distributed. Ever since I stated using it, I have been getting acne, while before I would only get an occasional pimple.

I believe this would be a good fondation for someone with already perfect skin, that is slightly dry, and only needs a little bit of coverage.

on 10/9/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Unless you want your sink and walls covered in foundation, I would suggest practicing the bottle's pump outside... I pressed it so lightly but it was a mess. Other than that, this is a reallyy great product and doesn't clog my pores, which is awesome cause I breakout easily. Even though it makes my skin feel oilier, it looks very matte and porcelain- so I just use oil blotters so its not too bad. I definitely recommend this product.

It is a great product! It's light and makes my skin look very even. Also, it does cover up. It feels really good on your skin because it's foam. It feels like it just sinks in your skin and lets it breathe. I am totally buying this product again.

on 10/3/2012 8:38:00 AM

I'm glad I didn't read the negative reviews before buying this product because I wouldn't have bought it.
I usually dislike drugstore foundations but I love this one. I have combination skin and it looks semi matte on me. It doesn't cake, it evens out my complexion (I have some redness on my cheeks) and I can't feel it on my skin.
I've been using it on VERY humid days and no problem so far!
Also, it is very easy to apply.

on 9/28/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I like this...it's not great, but its not horrible. It is a bit oily feeling on the skin, which I don't like. i can definitely feel it sitting on top of my skin when I'm wearing it. I generally squirt some moisturizer on my hand next to the foam and mix it together before I apply it, and that really seems to help.

Not my favorite, but I do use it sometimes. I won't buy it again because this bottle will probably last me forever since I only use it once a month, if that.

on 9/24/2012 1:13:00 AM

I am in love with this product!
I was quite hesitant to purchase due to the many bad reviews but I am so glad I bought it.

It's amazing, it's low to medium coverage but great for those who don't like or don't need as much coverage. It's so fresh and light it feels like you have nothing on!
It gives me a flawless finish and is prefect for school.

The pump thing takes a few shots to get use to, but if you learn to control it and press lightly, you can get your desired amount easily. I love the texture and the smooth feeling it leaves on your skin.

Lovelovelove this foundation! Would recommend it and buy I would definetly it again.

on 9/18/2012 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product really isn't for me. When it first went on my skin, the colour match was great, but about ten seconds later I was bright orange.

It settled even more orange around my eyebrows, lips and nose no matter how much I blended and as soon as you sweat or step into slight humidity it'll melt off your face. Needless to say, it looked absolutely gross.

The coverage is pretty lightweight and would probably look natural if it matched the rest of you, so if you're able to find this foundation in a colour that actually matches your skin tone and have inhumanly dry skin, maybe you'll like this.

Obviously, I don't really recommend this, haha. There are much better products in the price range.