Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Boo. Am very comfortable with Caramel (CS combo/oily) and/or Rich Ginger (PhotoReady "regular"), depending on the time of year (NC 42). It so happens that *neither* shade works for me in this formula. I don't know why not and don't have the patience necessary to keep looking. Btw, I can't wear the Rich Ginger in the CS (too light and too opaque) or the Caramel in the PR (looked a very, very muddy gray).

on 11/8/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not enjoy this mouse foundation. It cakes to me skin and makes it look wrinkely and shreaky. The formula is drying and the staying power frankly sucks. I tried apply this with a brush, spondge, my fingers I just cannot get it to work for me.

on 11/6/2012 10:27:00 AM

I do like this product - I have it in "shell", and I find it to be a good colour match, and I get a good even coverage. However, there are a few issues that Revlon could iron out. The sparkliness is a little startling - after I set it with powder it's not as noticeable, and I actually quite like it, but it could certainly be toned down. The smell of the foundation is pretty horrible, something I noticed the first time I use it. As the product is a mousse, the pump always dispenses more than you need, which is annoying, so you might find you're tending to run through it quite quickly. Despite of this though, I would buy it again. The sparkliness, when covered with powder is flattering, and you get a nice even coverage. Once set with the powder it lasts a good few hours, and it doesn't flake off. While this obviously isn't the right match for some people, I would definitely recommend checking it out, and getting some tester on at home. It might be right for you!

on 10/28/2012 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is disappointing. I was excited because it was an airbrush makeup which made me think it would cover my acne scars. But I was wrong. When I unpackaged it, i like how it had a nozzle, but if you're not careful when you press it A LOT will come out. It also smells really bad, but I tolerated it. You cant apply this with your hands because it streaks easily. It's very glittery. You will like like a twilight vampire in the sun Lol.After about 2 hours your face will be an oily mess. It also caused me mild cystic acne. Long story short... Don't waste your money

on 10/28/2012 12:35:00 AM

This product did absolutely nothing to "cover" any of my imperfections and the smell! omg it smelled like a moldy dishrag thats been in the sun for hours UGHHH

on 10/28/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

On the plus side, this makeup had really good coverage. The color matched my skin very well and looked nice. On the other hand, I was became horribly allergic to this foundation about five minutes after putting it on. It gave me rashes under my eyes that I'm still trying to get rid of and it's been five days since I've used this. It also made my skin break out pretty badly, and my skin isn't prone to breakouts. It also had a weird smell. I would not recommend buying this makeup. Save your money.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is the worst foundation I've ever used.

For my skin tone it just turned orange and way too dark and too much sparkle. It made my skin feel so oily! Which is strange because I have dry skin it's never felt like that before :S
I wore it for a night out and it literally melted off my face, not an attractive look. I literally had to cover my face in hairspray for it to stay on all night - not pleasant.
It smells like playdough as well. And it comes out of the bottle in a really unpredictable way; either too much or not enough. It was £12 and I've bought foundations for half the price which are much better.

So my advice is just don't buy it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

First thing that comes to mind is GLITTER, it has alot of it. I mix the vanilla 010 with natural beige 040 to get a color close to mine because all the colors are too pinky and I have a yellow undertone. I like the coverage and I think it goes on well and is easy to blend. The price isnt bad but being a yellower skin tone I cant find the right color for me. I discontiued it because I began to break out. Im not sure if it was this product in any way or if it was just a combination of new products. Overall I like the product, but I dont think I would buy it again.

on 10/9/2012 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Absolutely love this product. I honestly just apply it with my hands, that gives me the best results. It goes on even and has amazing coverage. The best part is people can't tell I have foundation on - which I think is the point. I don't HAVE to set it with a powder, but most days I do. I would recommend to anyone. My mom and roommate bought it after trying mine & they love it too.

UPDATE: I found out it was breaking me out so I will no longer repurchase and I gave my remaining one to my mom. (It's her favorite). However, it still did give me amazing results this is the only con.

on 10/6/2012 11:51:00 PM

This product sucks. Revlon has disappointed me so much with this. This foundation claims to be light and flawless-- it's not. It's too liquidy making it very hard to blend. Also, I've never used a foundation that streaks SO much! This is terrible. I attempted applying it with my kabuki, my fan brush, my flat foundation brush, and even my fingers and I still get the same results. Even if I have a day where my skin is dry, this mousse will make it look oily. I've given it so many chances but after applying it every time, I run to the makeup remover. Complete garbage.