April 18, 2014 | 2019 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by YCR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOOOVE this concealer. I find the pigmentation to be absolutely amazing- it covers the darkness on the inner corners of my eyes very well, and it is also amazing covering any dark spots or acne that I may have at the moment. The consistency is very light, and it is very hard to make it look cakey and I think it stays quite well on my oily skin and it doesn't break me out (which is very important). The only thing that I must complain is the packaging: the top part that rotates just dislocated itself from the actual tube that contains the concealer, and I had to press it back, but still, sometimes it pops out again and it is a constant struggle to keep it where it should be. I also have a love/hate relationship with the sponge applicator because I know it is not the most hygienic thing, but I can't deny that it is very practical and it makes everything that much easier. Needless to say, I will definitely keep buying this until it is discontinued (which I hope is not soon).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This under-eye concealer seemed like it could work good when I saw it. I only bought it based on it's claims and it looked nice. The packaging is so unsanitary and annoying to use. I didn't like the product itself because it was too sheer, creased in my under eyes, and didn't help my skin. There are way better drugstore concealers out there that I would suggest.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lindzt18

This concealer feels SO lightweight and cool on your skin when you apply it, yet it has very good coverage, and I have pretty noticeable dark circles due to my fair skin. The shade Fair is perfect for my skintone. I purchased it in Brightening beforehand and I liked the coverage, but it was a little too light and pink-toned for me. But if you are looking for a more dramatic, highlighted look, Brightening may be right for you. It does not majorly crease at all. It settles a bit in my fine lines directly under my eye, but not noticeably, and rubbing a bit where it has settled fixes that. It is far from cakey, but does leave a bit of a dewy finish, but nicely dewy. Overall, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by jazmin3012

bought it in neutralizer I heard so many things about it I was so pumped that I bought it online it covers as well as my nyx pot concealer so I used it under my wand concealer and it looks better. Also I like to use it under a bb cream and with the age rewind powder (the discontinued) and I really like this..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

By far the best concealor ever! I've tried everything from benefit to mac & this is simply amazing. I have lines under my eyes and I am an eye glass wearer so it tends to get oily near my eyes. I needed a concealor that wouldnt settle in those lines and make the oil look worse. This is it! It lasts all day & has a great full coverage to brighten and cover those panda eyes. Seriously amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by cimii

great coverage, i've tried several concealers and this one is the best, the downside of this product is the sponge applicator

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jrisko228

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great product considering I have very senstive skin gives good coverage with a great glow, also good for highlighting and contouring only down side sponge gets gross quick - but I will be buying this again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

I've tried all high end concealers.

My under eye darkness is not severe, but I notice it.. and it bothers me.

This works amazingly. It goes on so incredibly smooth, does not get shiny, does not cake or get into creases, and really does last all day.

Although, you will need to set it with powder.

Im...obsessed...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by habana

I really like this undereye concealer. It conceals without looking cakey and dry or emphasizing fine lines. I think the sponge applicator is useless for blending, but I find it very convenient to apply the concealer with and then just blend with my fingers or a brush. I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this as the last step in my makeup routine. After I have on my foundation, a heavier eye concealer underneath, and have put on my eyeshadows and mascara, I rub this all under my eyes and bring it down to the sides of my nose. The little tuft on the end blends it sooo beautifully. I use the Brightener on my eyes as my very first step and the Medium shade last. Such a nice under eye concealer.