Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a fantastic tinted lip balm. It is truly moisturizing, does not dry out my lips, and does not make them peel. The tint is a real tint -- i.e. it is not richly pigmented and it is not completely clear. In fact, it is a great neutral shade which looks very natural. There was a coupon at HEB for $3 off any Revlon product so I got several lip butters for roughly $2.50 each, which made me do a happy dance. I'm going to get more of this particular shade next time.

on 2/5/2013 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Good moisturizing lipstick! The colour is very MLBB for me. Very useable, nice texture and lightly scented. Packaging is a bit cheap, but oh well... Makeupbag staple for me!

on 2/3/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This might be my HG MLBB product. Not too pink, not too brown, not too blue- just a nice, velveteen flush of color. The texture is true to the product name- buttery rich and soothingly smooth. This is a very luxurious feeling formulation for a sheerish lip color, and I appreciate that. Color coded caps and a peekaboo window for viewing the actual product are very nice options, but for some reason, the fact that the cap extends down the length of the tube makes it awkward for me to open. But that's just a minor quibble- this product, in this color, is fantastic. This is a very pretty near-neutral that will flatter the complexions of many women, in a rich, color drenched formula.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am in LOVE this color.

It's MLBB pink with a hint of gloss and NO sparkle. I look like a Noxzema ad version of myself when I combine it with MAC Face and Body, Maybelline Full n Soft mascara, and a light layer of blush. Perfect for spring!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Bought this based on reviews here, and I really hate it. The color looks so cheap and the product feels heavy and gross. I might try the Fig Jam color, but so far, not impressed with the Lip Butter at all.

on 1/22/2013 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this Pink Truffle because it's a very wearable neutral colour for everyday use. It's a brownish pink colour which I think is perfect for fall and for those who are more mature looking for something more subtle

The consistency of the lipstick is creamy and it goes on smoothly however it doesn't have great lasting power, which I don't mind but just to let you know that after eating and drinking it will come off.

Nevertheless it's a great lip stick and I just love the colour!

on 1/21/2013 12:56:00 AM

I like this lip butter, it's a pretty flattering color on me and it is moisturizing. Very pigmented but at the same time on the sheer side. I think the pictures on this review page make it look lighter than it really it. I like the put on Maybelliene's "Born with it" lipstick on and then put this color on top of it to make it a little lighter.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My favourite of the Lip Butters, a soft neutral pinky-brown. I like the creamy texture and the way it doesn't need a mirror to apply. MLBB.
It does melt a little bit around the edges when you put it on, and the packaging is not exactly high quality, but it's definitely worth it.

on 1/20/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have two of the lip butters one in Fig Jam and one in Pink Truffle. I was a bit intimidated by Pink Truffle because I thought if Fig Jam was a MLBB for me how was Pink Truffle going to look?

Any how I managed to snag this on sale for $6CDN. On my skintone it's a pretty nude pink. It's shiny and keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't dry my lips out through the wear.

Do you know what this colour reminds me of? Revlonís Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet, only Pink Truffle has a touch more brown is much shinier and is sheerer. Pink Truffle is definitely a winner in my book and I will repurchase both colours of the lip butters I own. I just wish this product was easier to open!

on 1/13/2013 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite lipsticks/lip products. It's a nice neutral color and makes my skin look brighter. It's similar to berry smoothie except this one is a little darker and a bit more of a brown tinge. I don't like wearing lip balms or lip glosses on it because its already shiny and moisturizing. I love the packaging. It looks very elegant and I got it on sale for $4 instead of $8! It has a hint of a vanilla smell which is nice. I would definitely buy this product again