April 20, 2014 | 1640 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

So, after all the wonderful reviews, I ran out and got this. I am a total lip junkie and really do not need any more lip products, but could not wait to try a new one. :) So, on my NW15-NW20, this looks too dark pink. I was hoping for a more neutral color, but you can REALLY see this on my lips. Slightly disappointed for that. Now, I would purchase any of the other lip butters. This was my first and I loved how creamy and glossy it is, and even after the product was off my lips, it gave them a slight tint. It is really nice...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet. And how fitting that it would be my 100th review because WOW!! I'm in love with it! It was my first Lip Butter, and I've almost completely used it up despite the hundreds of barely, used, half used, and brand new lippies I have in my collection. It's rare that something like this happens. It's the perfect shade to just throw on to tie everything together. It goes with damn near every eye look. And today? I forgot to wear blush, and I found this in the bottom of my purse. Hello, perfect cream blush shade!! Will definitely be repurchasing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

As mentioned by everyone here, very good neutral pink-brown nude. This works as a MLBB shade that I go to if I just want a nice polished look that doesn't call too much attention to my lips. There are only 2 qualms, if it could even be called that, that I have about this product. First, it's that the packaging, while cute, leaves only a little portion of the base exposed for you to grip. This can be a bit annoying but it's nothing major. The next is the moisturizing quality of the product itself. Yes it moisturizes, but I find that it's only when my lips are already in good shape to begin with. In other words, it will maintain moisture perfectly well, but it will not re-hydrate my lips if they're starting off dry/chapped. (But anyway, if they were that chapped I'd need a good dose of moisturizer before using anything pigmented.) This works for a broad range of skin tones so I'd say try it out! Most likely you will be happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by habana

After reading all the hype about this color lip butter, I had to try it. I love nude color lipsticks, but they look horrible with my pale complexion. I've now found something even better with this lip butter! My lips aren't very pigmented and this pinky beige color looks perfect with one layer. It gives my lips a nice natural color that's much nicer than my own. I was surprised at how moisturizing it felt...truly like a lip balm. And the color lasts a good long time. This one's a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color, but not on me. I'm an NW20 with deeply pigmented lips. I was trying to swatch a glossier version of Rimmels Asia and I thought I did it, but I didn't. Just goes on too brown on my lips, not the pinky brown I was hoping. Love the feel and gloss look though. I've bought several other colors that I like since then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been on the hunt for this lip butter since they came out. Out of all the swatches I saw, I knew I had to have this one but it was unfortunately elusive for while.

After getting my paws on this, I'm certainly not disappointed. This a beautiful neutral pink/browm cream shade. It is smooth with no glitter. It is a very flattering nude for my skin tone. Its a quick wearable nude that requires little effort and fuss. It's a great one step to having polished looking lips without the lip balm, lip pencil, lipstick and lip gloss.

I absolutely love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Sarah0926

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loooooove Lip Butter, and I loooooove this color. This is the perfect color for me. I am a NW20 for reference. This is the perfect, "I need something on my lips with color that doesn't look like I'm wearing lipstick, but doesn't look like I'm just wearing chapstick." Its a nice nude pink. It doesn't wear very long, but it's very smooth, and not waxy at all. I don't mind having to reapply this often because it keeps my lips smooth! I would recommend this to anyone with a lighter complexion looking for a "lipstick" that is a bit more on the natural side. The price can't be beat(especially since you can usually score a coupon from somewhere), and I have no complaints about the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by playboy_mommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolute love! Most moisturizing lipsticks feel heavy or sticky or make my chapped peeling lips worse, but this feels like heaven.

I'd actually given up on lipsticks & glosses & resigned to using nothing but Aquaphor on my lips until this.
Most colors dont work on my ghostly pale skin; not only does this feel great to wear, it's the perfect color! A nice sheer pink that looks like more of a stain. Just the right amount of color, making it even better than a MLBB shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my 'go to' lipcolor. I have 6 of the lip butters from Revlon and love each of them, but this color is the 'easiest' of them all for me. A neutral pink buildable color that goes with pretty much anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this when I was at the drug store getting eco tools and saw this color so I figured why not. Well I really like it the color lasts quite nicely. It's like a pinky brown more on the brown or truffle brown. I have pale skin with pink undertones and this color is great for everyday and special occasions. It has very long where it lasted through my food break with no problem an it feels good to retouch. I got it for half price which was nice if I wear it more it will def be a repurchase.

Love the color though such a great one I only need one coat and it looks great.:)