December 19, 2014 | 1447 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really bad lashes, theyre really not long and not too thick either. I usually need at least 2 mascaras, but this is the best product ever, i've never seen such a dramatic difference in my lashes, especially with just one (heavy) coat of mascara. Definitely repurchasing! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by kiaramarie18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before applying I curled my lashes and then applied the mascara in Blackest Black. It didn't really hold the curl. It got clumpy so I combed it and did a second coat and combed it out again, waited for it to dry completely and then curled my eyelashes. I was left with very dramatic eyelashes, they looked long and very voluminous and with a curl not a pronounced one but it was there. To me it was a bit of a hassle all this steps but my lashes looked pretty good. I might use it up but not repurchase. There are better mascaras out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by NHarbison

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this today at Walgreen's in "Black Lacquer", #220 and I really like it. I like the fact that the brush is not fat like so many of the new mascaras. It doesn't take a "fat" brush to plump up lashes - just a good mascara, and a brush that can get to them. IMO the fat brushes make it harder to coat all the lashes. I would recommend this mascara for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tootlepip70

So i always wear colossal mascara, i saw this one on tv and had to try it.. it goes on very nice after a few coats it does make your lashes fuller, however and this is huge for me,, it will not come off try as i may it will not come off until i have washed my face with my cleanser and then use a simply wipe on my eyes,, and burns like fire....
I will not repurchase because of that... what a shame i really wanted to like this... i would like some feedback from anyone who has tried the mally mascara.... i want my lashes to look long and pretty without having to spend forever in the mirror... any suggestions ladies?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I wanted to love this so badly. Perhaps because I'm a fan of the original Voluminous Millions mascara and I was really sucked in by the concept. False Fibers? I'll look like I'm wearing falsies? Sold! I scooped this up at Ulta in the shade "Blackest Brown". It goes on decently. The formula is thick but I didn't have any clumping issues. The wand is quite different from the original Voluminous Millions. It's shaped like a cone but with a flatter top. I am able to achieve pretty good lengthening but hardly anything in the way of volume. I want a mascara that can give me both! This looks good but doesn't give me that WOW factor I long to achieve with my lashes. It's not too difficult to remove which is a huge plus. Some mascaras require tons of effort to remove and this wasn't one of them for me. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing but shaped so strangely. It has odd points on it that I can see myself pricking my hand on as I reach for it in my makeup bag. I adore the gold because it reminds me of YSL, but the shape should be altered. Overall, I don't hate it. I simply find the the original Voluminous Millions to be much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara, I'm wondering if there was some kind of defective batch and that's why there are so many negative reviews? Mine wasn't flaky or clumpy at all, it built really well and lasted all day! I found another mascara by almay that I liked a little better for less money, but I don't think that diminishes the quality of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by jessica13c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the mascara that I keep coming back to. It gives great volume, some added length, and will last 24 hours! It gives a dramatic look that I love. The only con is that it can be difficult to remove - the fibers seem to come off in small pieces. However, I found that baby oil is helpful to make the fibers slide off the lashes. Definitely my HG mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Possibly the worst mascara I have ever used. Smudges like hell within minutes of application, clumps my lashes together, and flakes like nobodies business.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Hercules01

I found this mascara to be awful! It was clumpy, dried out, and flakes horribly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by pamsue1030

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe these negative reviews! This mascara has done wonders for my almost non-existant eyelashes. They are long, full and no track marks. Layer it on for the full affect. The mascara wears all night, no problem. And, I curl my eyelashes, no problem. I have been looking for a product like this for a long time!