L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this mascara!!! I was using CoverGirl LashBlast Volume and still do occasionally. But this here is my all time favorite mascara! It makes my already long lashes look EVEN longer, and makes them EVEN look THICKER! It lasts all day without rubbing off.
Also LOVE the packaging, the gold color makes it look more expensive - when it's actually pretty cheap.
Diffently going to repurchase!

on 7/18/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Had high hopes for this since I am growing out my lashes after some bad extensions that I removed myself (with plenty of my eyelashes). It was dry, took about 5 coats to get the lengthening/extending effect and left my stumpy lashes looking fatter, but gobby and gross. I slept overnight in it (the REAL test of a mascara, LOL) and it flaked all over my face. Yuck. Taking it back to the store tomorrow. Positives: I liked the gold tube it is packaged in and the smaller brush.

on 7/16/2012 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

With a first coat, it makes my lashes from 10 lashes to 3 lashes. Second coat, looks longer and has more separation with a lot of side to side movements. It doesn't look good, it looks fake.. the bad way. Not the false lashes look. Not a good product, is so clumpy and spidery! Eeeecch!

on 7/10/2012 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Not really feeling this mascara. Maybe I got a bad batch, or 'dryer' formulas just arent for me. It clumped up on me, was a bit difficult to get a non-spidery look. It DID give a good effect after a few coats and some swipes with a lash comb. Its just not for me, Im going to stick to my Rimmel Mascaras. If you really want a false fiberish effect or whatever this product is claiming, try L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes, thats what 'false fiber' lashes are really supposed to look like.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have really bad lashes, theyre really not long and not too thick either. I usually need at least 2 mascaras, but this is the best product ever, i've never seen such a dramatic difference in my lashes, especially with just one (heavy) coat of mascara. Definitely repurchasing! (:

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Before applying I curled my lashes and then applied the mascara in Blackest Black. It didn't really hold the curl. It got clumpy so I combed it and did a second coat and combed it out again, waited for it to dry completely and then curled my eyelashes. I was left with very dramatic eyelashes, they looked long and very voluminous and with a curl not a pronounced one but it was there. To me it was a bit of a hassle all this steps but my lashes looked pretty good. I might use it up but not repurchase. There are better mascaras out there.

on 6/28/2012 5:24:00 PM

I got this today at Walgreen's in "Black Lacquer", #220 and I really like it. I like the fact that the brush is not fat like so many of the new mascaras. It doesn't take a "fat" brush to plump up lashes - just a good mascara, and a brush that can get to them. IMO the fat brushes make it harder to coat all the lashes. I would recommend this mascara for sure.

on 6/23/2012 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So i always wear colossal mascara, i saw this one on tv and had to try it.. it goes on very nice after a few coats it does make your lashes fuller, however and this is huge for me,, it will not come off try as i may it will not come off until i have washed my face with my cleanser and then use a simply wipe on my eyes,, and burns like fire....
I will not repurchase because of that... what a shame i really wanted to like this... i would like some feedback from anyone who has tried the mally mascara.... i want my lashes to look long and pretty without having to spend forever in the mirror... any suggestions ladies?

on 6/22/2012 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I wanted to love this so badly. Perhaps because I'm a fan of the original Voluminous Millions mascara and I was really sucked in by the concept. False Fibers? I'll look like I'm wearing falsies? Sold! I scooped this up at Ulta in the shade "Blackest Brown". It goes on decently. The formula is thick but I didn't have any clumping issues. The wand is quite different from the original Voluminous Millions. It's shaped like a cone but with a flatter top. I am able to achieve pretty good lengthening but hardly anything in the way of volume. I want a mascara that can give me both! This looks good but doesn't give me that WOW factor I long to achieve with my lashes. It's not too difficult to remove which is a huge plus. Some mascaras require tons of effort to remove and this wasn't one of them for me. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing but shaped so strangely. It has odd points on it that I can see myself pricking my hand on as I reach for it in my makeup bag. I adore the gold because it reminds me of YSL, but the shape should be altered. Overall, I don't hate it. I simply find the the original Voluminous Millions to be much better.

on 6/21/2012 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great mascara, I'm wondering if there was some kind of defective batch and that's why there are so many negative reviews? Mine wasn't flaky or clumpy at all, it built really well and lasted all day! I found another mascara by almay that I liked a little better for less money, but I don't think that diminishes the quality of this one.