September 1, 2014 | 1905 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara, I'm wondering if there was some kind of defective batch and that's why there are so many negative reviews? Mine wasn't flaky or clumpy at all, it built really well and lasted all day! I found another mascara by almay that I liked a little better for less money, but I don't think that diminishes the quality of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by jessica13c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the mascara that I keep coming back to. It gives great volume, some added length, and will last 24 hours! It gives a dramatic look that I love. The only con is that it can be difficult to remove - the fibers seem to come off in small pieces. However, I found that baby oil is helpful to make the fibers slide off the lashes. Definitely my HG mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Possibly the worst mascara I have ever used. Smudges like hell within minutes of application, clumps my lashes together, and flakes like nobodies business.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Hercules01

I found this mascara to be awful! It was clumpy, dried out, and flakes horribly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by pamsue1030

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe these negative reviews! This mascara has done wonders for my almost non-existant eyelashes. They are long, full and no track marks. Layer it on for the full affect. The mascara wears all night, no problem. And, I curl my eyelashes, no problem. I have been looking for a product like this for a long time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This mascara is clumpy and flaky in my opinion. It also smudged on my upper eyelid. It gave decent volume but due to the above I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am not sure about all the poor reviews on here...it seems we are reviewing different products...

I am always on the lookout for a good mascara. I do curl my eyelashes and typically use a waterproof mascara at least as a base coat to keep the curl but I didnt even need that with this mascara. Some of my fav mascaras are: Christian Dior, Buxom, and Givenchy.

Pros:
-Holds curl
-Adds Volume
-Package is not round so it doesnt roll around on my vanity
-Color is deep black
-Dries Quickly
-Buildable

Cons:
-Does not lengthen as much as i expected
-Wand is too long making it awkward to get adequate pressure when applying
-Must apply at least 2 coats to get volume/length

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by sassyyy

It really does make your eyelashes look thicker and longer :) The thickness doubled and so did the length. It made me look like I was wearing false eyelashes!

I saw a bunch of negative reviews and I don't know what their talking about. I love it and I will definitely buy it again! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by mzthisnthat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Can you say gloppity, glop, glop? I've been wanting to try this out and I finally caved. I have long, straight lashes and I normally use WP mascara to hold curl, but I gave this a shot because I heard it holds like glue. That may be true, but this just glopped onto my lashes and they remained stick straight with no curl (after using an e/l curler) The wand is long and tapered and doesn't pick up too much product, which I really liked, but the formula didn't work for my eyelash type. Also feel the packaging is a bit tacky.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the classy gold tube of course, but am middle of the road about the actual mascara. It seems to create length for me, but not really volume, and it flakes. Lame. Oh well, I continue my search for the perfect mascara!