November 22, 2014 | 1692 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by marisa2124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

love this stuff! it has light coverage, not as much as foundation (obviously, it's BB Cream!),
so it's non cakey, great for a natural look!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this product !! it gives light to medium coverage so it's good for a natural look. I've been using it for months and it didn't make me breakout or anything. I've repurchased this several times and i will continue to.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

This just made my face feel disgusting and oily and made me break out so bad. This went straight into the bin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kmerrett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I thought this product was a miracle skin perfector until I had used it for a few days and realised it had made me breakout really badly. It doesn't do what it claims to do at all. Looks really fantastic when you first apply it. Great coverage and makes your skin look amazing but during the day it ends up sliding off your face and looks horrible. I kept trying it however until I realised it made me break out. I was going to try it again but my skin cleared up as soon as I stopped so aren't willing to try it again.

The Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream is way better and cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

PROS:
-gives beautiful, natural glowy finish
-better coverage than all the other drugstore bb creams (i think it's because of the light reflecting finish)
-good amount of product
-can be mattified with powder
-perfect for summer because holds up well to sweat and oil
-perfect for winter because is very moisturizing and glowy
-*I personally like the scent, but it can be a con if you don't

CONS:
-maybe not the best for oily skin looking for matte products
-not a ton of coverage (bb cream, duh!)
-not a great shade range

I don't know why this product gets terrible reviews, but I love it and have been using ever since it came out (over 1 year ago)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

I actually like this product more than i expected. At first I just curious and bought this for sale. After I try it on my hand, I though it would be a light to medium coverage because its so watery. But after I put it on my face it end up being full coverage, which surprises me because its so lightweight. Its price is okay-- not that affordable compares to other drugstore brand. It is not a totally matt foundation, i found that its finish is quite dewy, which does not bothers me. It does not keep me matt, but the staying power is amazing. One downside i would like to mention is its packaging-- due to the consistency of this bb cream (watery), that kind of squeeze tube just leaks the product everywhere. Also, it does not match my yellow skin tone,its would look better on neutral or pink skin tone.

Overall, I like this product a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by javierazure

I usually use Maybelline BB cream, but the store ran out of my shade so I tried Garnier, thinking it might work better because it costed more. WRONG. It didn't blend in well at all and didn't cover imperfections the way my Maybelline did. And when my eyes teared up from the wind outside it burned the hell out of my eyes. I stopped using it after only a couple applications.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sidro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So disapointed..I loved this at first right after applying it but after a few minutes it started to melt down, I got it everywhere..My face felt greasy and oily (I have dry/comb)..Will not buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Wickins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I give it an overall rating of 3/5 lipsticks. Price could be less considering the coverage is very minimal but it does even out my skin tone, so I can't complain there. It does go on a little greasy which worried me since i tend to become oily through out my work day. I think habits, climate and diet have a lot to do with how this cream looks on different skin tones. I am a Caucasian 27 year old non-smoker female living in a 4 season climate; Toronto Canada. I have olive skin tone (Greek ethnicity) with combination to oily skin, I found that it does even me out. The light/medium is a bit light/fair; but for me it matched my skin tone perfectly. It wears well under powder foundation, I dusted a little on this morning and I still look matte, not shiny. My complaint would be that with wearing the powder on top for me personally it brought out the fine lines on my forehead and underneath my eyes. The smell is nice, not too strong. I don't think I would try this specific brand of BB cream again. I don't like wearing makeup so I need to find something with more coverage that I can get away with wearing just the BB cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Carla1346

This was horrible I have pretty good skin but this made me look like an oil slick! I put it on my skin the consistency was great but the look ohh gross not even my power could hold it also! The colour was way off the supposed light colour turned orange on my skin! Would not recommend