August 1, 2014 | 1749 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coverage: Full. Which is surprising. Just dab a little more of it on my acne scars and voila! Great for on-the-go, when you don't have time for concealer. I usually still do use concealer, though. But not as much.

Consistency: Liquid-like. Feels even lighter than a moisturizer. I apply it with my fingers

Packaging: Very bad. It's in a tube that flows down, so when you open it, it's a whole big mess. Make sure you place the package upside down so the product doesn't squirt out once you open it.

Lasting power: Stays 9-11 hours easy. Doesn't fade, and only oxidizes a little (barely noticeable).

Oil control: This is something this product missed. My face is very, very oily. This product did nothing to stop that! It started as a demi-matte finish, which I liked. But after an hour or two I just became an oily mess. The cream stayed on my face just fine, but I found the need to powder way more often than if I used a normal foundation.

Acne: Didn't break me out (I have a few pimples here and there but it's not because of this), which is a very good sign.

Overall: Good. Will repurchase again. I use this for school and work, when I know that I will need 8+ hours of coverage for my face. But for events and parties, I prefer to use my YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat for a glowing finish or the MAC Prolongwear for longlasting and rigorous events. This is good for a daily thing but doesn't give your face any extra *umph*.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by bonzes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this, by far the best. It makes my skin look so healthy, even, and glowing. You just need a little so although it's expensive, it lasts. It's never gotten cakey from a days wear, in my case. After I apply it I use a brush to lightly blend it in more and it ends up looking great.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by whatthehype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really really like the natural look and i hardly wear much foundation because it gives my face a cakey and fake look. My skin is very dry so finding the right foundation is hard. But this 'bb cream' (I think its more of a tinted moisturiser) is just right. When applied it gives a natural finish, has spf 15, doesnt cause breakouts, moisturises the more you use it and it fits my skintone perfectly. The undertone is yellowish/tan so it gives a nice healthy look, but may be too yellow for some people. I love how it improved the texture of my skin when i used it daily.
The Cons however were that it can leave your skin looking a little oily or shinny. So be careful if you have oily skin!! The texture of the cream makes my skin a little uncomfortable at first. When i first started using it, i wasnt use to it so I can feel it on my skin so it irritated the first half hour but after using it for awhile it stopped and feels fine. The other thing about it is that it doesnt last all day and the coverage is light (doesnt cover undereye) but buildable so you have to use a finishing spray or something that helps your foundation last. If i have heavier imperfections or discolourations i use a foundation on that area on top of the bb cream.
What i have to say about it is, even with the cons it really suits what im looking for and does the job. It is fast and easy to use and works well with my dry skin. The thick consistancy makes my skin dewy and moisturised. Tip:Use a beauty blender sponge. It gives a nice natural finish and works well with this product. Better than fingers!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by RoniRamone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this so I tried it and it was horrible! It was thick and cakey and made my skin look both oily and dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by leiasky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't expect this BB cream would be very good for me because I have sensitive skin and usually only use moisturizers from the pharmacy. But it turned out to be such a nice surprise for my skin. It feels soft, looks natural, but still gives a nice glow to my skin. I only need a small amount for my skin to look good. The smell is OK, the texture is thick (on my fingers it feels like something between cream and gel, so it's really easy to work with it). It doesn't cover very much, but it evens out the complexion very well, and it makes the skin look fresh for most of the day.
It's great for every season, but maybe not for very hot summer days.

The only minus is that if I accidentally put just a little too much of it on the face, my face starts to look and feel a little bit oily quite fast. But I can't say that this bothers me very much. It happened once and since then I have been more careful about the amount that I put on my face.

I tried a few BB cream testers from the pharmacy (much more expensive BB creams) and they just didn't look as good as this one on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Kelly5678

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a lot of bb creams, this is the one I keep coming back to. I love the way it looks and feels. I have dry sensitive skin. I am on my 2nd tube of it. I do not reach for it as often in the summer, but it is a HG in the cooler months.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by jctrains

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product only when I need to cover up acne once in a while. The coverage is okay, i've seen better and worse, this doesnt make me break out so thats a plus. When I wear it, it feels kinda thick and is uncomfortable in summer when it's hot outside. Overall, this product is an average 3 stars and i recommend this product only when you need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by koalasarenotbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the light in winter, and the medium in summer.

I put it over my high protection sunscreen- I don't rely on it for sun protection!

It gives me the perfect amount of cover, (I don't need much), and gives me a nice even glowy complexion.

For the price, I don't think you could do better!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by galofmush

LOVE IT.

Keep in mind I don't a lot of acne problems other than some scarring from my days as a teen, but I absolutely love the overall coverage this particular BB cream provides. I put a light moisturizer on underneath, wait for that to dry and then apply the BB cream. It does give me a bit of a "dewy" look, but I like it. I work in nursing and work 12.5 hour shifts and my makeup still looks great at the end of the day and really stands up to me running around like a crazy person.

I will say that I typically would only use this for days when I don't need a more dramatic look. If I were going out to dinner or dressing up for any reason, I would use a foundation as this doesn't really give much more than polished/lighter look.

The only con I have is that it kinda smells funny and the smell hangs a bit when you first use it. Now, after using this for 3 weeks almost daily, I don't even notice it.

I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Racht1984

Amazing :) spent hundreds on expensive primers and creams in the past that just slip off! This is great worn alone, or under foundation. I have pigment on my cheeks so i so need foundation, but i also use this while I'm at home so i don't feel as self conscious without foundation. My sister had bad acne and this seems to have helped smooth her skin