July 24, 2014 | 1077 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by RoniRamone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this so I tried it and it was horrible! It was thick and cakey and made my skin look both oily and dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by leiasky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't expect this BB cream would be very good for me because I have sensitive skin and usually only use moisturizers from the pharmacy. But it turned out to be such a nice surprise for my skin. It feels soft, looks natural, but still gives a nice glow to my skin. I only need a small amount for my skin to look good. The smell is OK, the texture is thick (on my fingers it feels like something between cream and gel, so it's really easy to work with it). It doesn't cover very much, but it evens out the complexion very well, and it makes the skin look fresh for most of the day.
It's great for every season, but maybe not for very hot summer days.

The only minus is that if I accidentally put just a little too much of it on the face, my face starts to look and feel a little bit oily quite fast. But I can't say that this bothers me very much. It happened once and since then I have been more careful about the amount that I put on my face.

I tried a few BB cream testers from the pharmacy (much more expensive BB creams) and they just didn't look as good as this one on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Kelly5678

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a lot of bb creams, this is the one I keep coming back to. I love the way it looks and feels. I have dry sensitive skin. I am on my 2nd tube of it. I do not reach for it as often in the summer, but it is a HG in the cooler months.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by jctrains

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product only when I need to cover up acne once in a while. The coverage is okay, i've seen better and worse, this doesnt make me break out so thats a plus. When I wear it, it feels kinda thick and is uncomfortable in summer when it's hot outside. Overall, this product is an average 3 stars and i recommend this product only when you need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by koalasarenotbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the light in winter, and the medium in summer.

I put it over my high protection sunscreen- I don't rely on it for sun protection!

It gives me the perfect amount of cover, (I don't need much), and gives me a nice even glowy complexion.

For the price, I don't think you could do better!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by galofmush

LOVE IT.

Keep in mind I don't a lot of acne problems other than some scarring from my days as a teen, but I absolutely love the overall coverage this particular BB cream provides. I put a light moisturizer on underneath, wait for that to dry and then apply the BB cream. It does give me a bit of a "dewy" look, but I like it. I work in nursing and work 12.5 hour shifts and my makeup still looks great at the end of the day and really stands up to me running around like a crazy person.

I will say that I typically would only use this for days when I don't need a more dramatic look. If I were going out to dinner or dressing up for any reason, I would use a foundation as this doesn't really give much more than polished/lighter look.

The only con I have is that it kinda smells funny and the smell hangs a bit when you first use it. Now, after using this for 3 weeks almost daily, I don't even notice it.

I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Racht1984

Amazing :) spent hundreds on expensive primers and creams in the past that just slip off! This is great worn alone, or under foundation. I have pigment on my cheeks so i so need foundation, but i also use this while I'm at home so i don't feel as self conscious without foundation. My sister had bad acne and this seems to have helped smooth her skin

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

I've been alternating between this Garnier BB cream and the one for acne-prone skin on days I have breakouts. It's the first and only BB cream I've used and it's pretty decent. It doesn't make me breakout, it provides pretty ok coverage (but then again I don't like heavy makeup), and I love that it's got an SPF in it (Aussie sun is no laughing matter!) I don't find it particularily moisturizing so I use either a serum or light moisturizer about 10 minutes prior to using the bb cream. I also find I need to use a pressed powder on top otherwise it leaves a pretty shiny finish. It's got a pretty light scent that goes away once the product dries, the tone matches my skin well, and I like that it evens and smooths the redness in my face without being a heavy foundation.
Overall it's a good product for a good price, I'm tempted to try other brand's bb's but I'll likely end up buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by Mayayoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I constantly go back for this every time I run out, I've tried numerous of bb creams or tinted moisturisers but this is definitely my fave! I tried the one for oily-combination skin and it was alright but clung to any dry spots I had. If you want light-medium coverage, no irritation, no increase in breakouts or breathable glowing skin I would highly recommend you give this a go.!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

Preface: On the hunt for perfect foundation. I have fair, dry-combination skin, with a few red marks in my cheek/nose area. Other than that, I do not need a full-coverage product, just something that evens, covers where it needs to, and sinks into my skin correctly.

This product covers well for a BB cream (to be honest, I actually think it covers better than Lorac's CC cream, which is supposed to color-correct more). It's a little dark for my face, so I really only use it in the summer, and have to make sure it doesn't look to orangy - but I suppose that's only because I'm very pale. Other than that, if I do have a little tan, it gives a nice glow.
But here's my biggest problem with this product: it leaves your face dewy -- very dewy. Maybe to the point of oily. In fact, it's gotten to the point that (summer only) I only use it on the apples of my cheeks as a bronzer, then have to cover it with powder so I don't look like my face is sweating. God forbid I put this on my nose.
But I'm stuck here, because it DOES leave a nice glow on my cheeks, and makes them look a little tanned. I really wish I could find a BB that has this amount of coverage & color
(ok, maybe a little lighter on the color for me, specifically). So here's the bottom line:

Verdict: I basically use this for off-label use. No way I can use this all over my face because it's too greasy, but if I use powder I can get away with wearing it as a bronzer on my cheeks. I might repurchase, but only because it's cheap and better than any bronzer I've used. Chances are, I'll keep looking.