Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 6/4/2013 11:50:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara!<3 I bought it at Wal-Mart and was in a rush to go try out for cheerleading and I needing a good cheap mascara and thank the heavens this was it. It is very volumizing and very dark and bold. It lengthens my lashes very well and doesn't clump. The brushes very good for using at the corner of your eyelashes. Everyone asks me if I wear false lashes and I say no I just have a amazing mascara. I definitely recommend it to everyone it will become your best friend(:

on 6/3/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim. I think I used this mascara back in high school so I figured it wouldn't apply to my adult self but I was wrong. I am a mascara-aholic having tried many other mascaras. The little brush gets the end lashes to wing right out and grabs all the little lashes too. Sometimes I notice a few flakes and other times not. It might depend on my activities that day, whether I am running around at work or not! The brush Is my favourite part, and the price can't be beat. I wait for it to go on sale for $4 in Canada and buy a couple. I love that this mascara comes off fairly easily at the end of the day too so you don't lose any lashes. Definitely a re-purchase for me as it can be natural looking or use as the first coat with another mascara to give uber volume.

on 6/3/2013 10:14:00 PM

I really like this mascara, as I usually go for makeup that is more practically priced. For the price, I think the product is great. For me personally, too-heavy lashes weigh my eyes down and just make my eyes look half shut, so I like the effect I get from this mascara. It definitely makes my lashes look longer and thicker, and I never had a problem with clumping. After using it for a while, the product itself does tend to get a little clumpy, but I've never had my lashes look clumpy. I'll definitely repurchase this product - I love the product and I love the price.

on 6/1/2013 11:20:00 AM

this mascara makes your eyelashes look like weird plastic spider legs, some looking at the left and some at right..

I love it I use it every day the tip or skinny part makes the lashes long and the fatter part separates them it's my favorite mascara!

on 5/26/2013 2:22:00 PM

I like this mascara. I don't love it. I would rebuy it, but only for limited purposes. The description "lots of lashes" is a bit of a misnomer - I wouldn't say this is very volumizing. However, what it DOES do is lengthen and separate your lashes, as well as help you get to all the little bitty lashes other mascaras might miss. I use this for a more natural look. If I want va-va-voom volume, I use something else. It's alright I guess. I HATE the original Great Lash - this one is decidedly better, but far from being my perfect mascara.

It's an alright mascara. I love the packaging, it's cute and colorful and the brush is nice(but takes some getting used to). The mascara itself is meh. It's a bit wet and also looks really spidery on me. I would suggest running a lash comb in after to remove excessive product and/or clumps (it occasionally clumps on me). But this mascara lengthens well.

on 5/19/2013 3:51:00 AM

I bought this because it was cheap and I really needed mascara...I love the brush,,,it gets every lash and does not clump. The formula is a little wet...but it is really easy to work with. I have found that this lengthens and separates beautifully...nice dark black shade , too( I think I got 'glam black', label fell off). You can create thickness as well as length. Directions say not to let dry between coats , keep working it till you get desired look. Looks great! This seems to react to hot temperatures though...if I am outside in 90 degree plus weather...it tends to flake off a little. This is a nice mascara though...I would re-purchase.

on 5/7/2013 1:24:00 PM

I tried liking this mascara, but the formula was soooo clumpy and wet! It looked really spidery on, the only thing it did for me was lengthen my lashes. Not impressed with this.

The concept of the product was cute, and I couldn't resist to buy this for under $5. The formula of this mascara was too wet, and I always had to wipe off excess mascara from my eyelid from using this. I'm not a huge fan on washable formulas, which made me gravitate toward this mascara even less. Rubber wands are great but the tapered effect on this wand was a little impractical to coat all of my lashes.