September 21, 2014 | 1156 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have thin, short eyelashes that point straight down. I need a volumizing mascara, and this was not it. It does, however, provide a lot of length. Clumps up a bit, but I think it'd work fine if you combed it through. It has a very wet formula. I will admit that I love the applicator though. It's tapered, with a pointy end and a fat end. Overall nice mascara, but would not purchase again because it's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

Maybe it's the apocalypse......human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! Or maybe not. But it feels almost as unreal because I now actually like Maybelline Great Lash (Lots of Lashes).

The hairy, cone-shaped little brush is weird but cute, and that sucker can get in there and get every single lash. It's a bit more tricky on your lower lash line.....if you go too close to the inner corner with the pointy end, you'll hit your nose, so I find it easier to wiggle back and forth, up and down with the fat end. The result is excellent. A few swipes with a metal lash comb, and you're done. And no smudges. Just be sure not to let it dry in between coats.

I tried the old Great Lash when I was a kid, and since then I've thought it was a some kind of hoax or trade joke...."Let's give em an empty tube and tell em it's mascara." Props to Maybelline, though....the new Lots of Lashes is a HUGE, HUGE improvement. You should try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

I loved the first great lash for years. When they came out with this I was really excited. However I hated it... felt like it was to wet and just nothing what I remembered of the first great lash. I just put it up in my makeup box and left it a lone for a long time...I decided one day at home doing nothing to give it a try because letting mascara sit for a while seems to help the formula so... I was surprised when I applied it..gave me volume did clump and length. I love it.. if I were to buy it again and I would... I'd open it... and let it sit a while again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

doesn't make my lashes look good at all and the shape of the brush is kind of weird and i don't find the shape of the brush is very helpful at all. there are other drugstore mascaras that are much better

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by keekz

I am not a huge mascara buff, but i really do like this mascara. I find that it seperates, lengthens, and makes my lashes look beautiful! I had been using Voluminous for a long time, mainly for volume, but this mascara i find is better.

It is quite cheap and i think the packaging is really cute. I will definatley repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by AbbeyMarjorie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was hoping this would be the redemption product for Great Lash. My hopes were quickly destroyed.

The formula is the exact same as the classic Great Lash. Way too watery, clumpy, and just blah.
The brush did grab all of my lashes, which was nice, but it was pointless since the formula is awful.

Would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ihubah

Terrible mascara on its own. Its very clumpy so if you like spider lashes go ahead and purchase this mascara but personally I hate clumpy mascara. I did not like the brush. I found it hard to use and just oddly shaped. I felt like the narrow end of the brush was making my lashes clump more than the wider end. It was a relatively cheap mascara even compared to other drugstore brands. I believe I bought it for $5-6. The only reason why this mascara is getting a 2 rating instead of 1 is because it works fine when I'm wearing false lashes and I just need to blend my real lashes with the false lashes. Honestly thats the only use for this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Jackjack12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just dont like this mascara I don't like how the brush is. The formula is goopy nasty it doesn't makes my lashes long or gives me volume I wouldn't buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by allyssaL

I love this mascara! Defiantly my favorite right now... It applies well, and its not clumpy (depending on how you apply it) In terms of price, i think that's great too. I just really overall love this mascara and I totally recommend it.!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by vanyachap

Its one of my favs,for sure.I really like it.It gives such a nice volume and its very lengthening as well.