November 24, 2014 | 1819 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by alysizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a drugstore treasure! It truly volumizes (and even lengthens my lashes) the lashes with one coat, and after two coats it's as if I'm wearing falsies (especially after curling my lashes). So far, I'm liking it and with the price, I don't mind repurchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

Wow! Where has this mascara been hiding? Oh, yeah... Walgreens!!!!! My HG mascara is a cheap little gem from a drugstore. Who knew? This formula was too wet for me at first, and I initially hated it. After letting it sit in my mascara drawer for a week and then giving it another shot, my mind has totally changed. I already have pretty great lashes (sorry, but true) and generally go for a lighter mascara, but when I want to kick up the drama, this will be my go-to. The formula goes on so black, and one coat alone will give incredible volume. There is no clumping, no flaking, I don't have the waterproof formula (if there is one), so I cannot comment on that, and it holds an amazing curl!!! Seriously, how hard is it to find a non waterproof mascara that holds a curl? The search is over. Ladies, do yourself a favor, go out and grab this. Insanely affordable and phenomenal quality!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sS1221R

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

bought this after the hype and loved it right away. great as topcoat mascara and used by itself. only negative is that mine gets real clumpy at the top of the wand and makes it hard to screw back in.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by EmBD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So cheap and good :)

It's really dark, lengthens heaps and keeps all day. I curl my lashes before applying.
The only con for me is sometimes it can get clumpy because the wand holds so much product.
If you wipe off a bit of excess it can be a great mascara :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1599

I bought this mascara from Walgreens one day when I was in a rush. I didn't have a eyelash curler with me so I just threw on 2 coats of this and my lashes looked so good! I use this mascara everyday. I find that it looks even better when you put on Covergirl clump crusher first and this over top...it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I had been a fan of Dior Blackout Mascara and Origins Ginzing Brightening Mascara. So, I typically prefer the large fluffy brush mascaras over the plastic spiky ones (ahem, Benefit's They're Real). In any case, this mascara took me by surprise with the price of $2.99! It gives me voluminous and beautiful long lashes. Very minimal clump, not a fan of spidery lashes.

I will be repurchasing! Don't you love it when you find drugstore HGs?

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried many mascaras from Benefit, Mac, Maybelline, ect. This is my HG mascara..I have short lashes and this brings them out and looks beautifull, ..it does dry kinda quickly but for the price I bought it for $2.99 at K-Mart..sooo worth it ! I bought it due to the high reviews on Makeup Alley, and glad I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by lolabean93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after hearing such great reviews and it is probably my new favorite mascara. It doesn't clump, makes my lashes look great and stays on all day. Not to mention its so cheap. I will definitely repurchase like a million times.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing budget mascara and works very well. I have thin lashes that are also short and stubby. Two coats with the this will make magic happen and I've gotten compliments with how full my lashes look. It also slightly lengthens, but not as dramatically as it thickens. The only downside, which cost 1 lippie in my rating, is that the brush can pick up way too much product. I find it difficult to get it off. Because of this, you may find your lashes clumping from excess product. I use another mascara (CG clump crusher) to separate lashes. I also find that it doesn't hold a curl as well as my waterproof mascaras so I need to put extra effort into maintaining a curl (I began using Shiseido Mascara base for this and it works well). For $3-something, however, I definitely can't complain too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Aprilam

I've been searching for a long time for the perfect mascara. I got this app to find out what the ladies of the world think is a great product and found this one from Jordana. Now, I live in sweden so they dont sell it at drugstores here but I ordered it from amazon for a great price. I like this mascara. My lashes are pretty straight and sort of just sticking out so it takes a good product for them to make any sort of impression. I would say this is my new favourite, and that I finally found the one - but I feel like the mascara leaves me hanging in the volume department. It definitely defines my lashes and make them pop, but I'm missing the wow volume. I actually got compliments for my scandinavian lashes the other day and that NEVER happens, so even though there is volume to wish for - this mascara certainly makes an impression! Two thumbs up!