September 19, 2014 | 1890 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by perisnale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my holy grail mascara. i have very short lashes on the sparser side, so i don't expect much out of any mascara, but i wear this daily because it defines my lashes, gives volume and even a little length! the formula is on the dry side, which is perfect, because wet mascaras just give me useless clumps and get all over my lids.

i expect that someone with longer/thicker lashes would get even better results! this mascara is perfect for a natural look - basically your lashes but better, i'd say. this also works very well on my bottom lashes - makes them look much darker, thicker and more defined, all without clumping.

for a non-waterproof mascara this holds curl fairly well, although my lashes are so short and hidden under my monolid that it doesn't seem to make much of a difference for me. my only gripe with this is that my lashes get stiffer than i would like, but it's still fairly easy to remove with vaseline (which i normally use for eye makeup removal).

i think i have bought three tubes of this so far, and i will definitely be repurchasing for the foreseeable future!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by laurenoquinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As of right now I wouldn't buy this again. It might end up like the Lancôme Hypnose with the crazy looking brush: I wasn't sure but it grew on me when the mascara became drier.
This one is just way too wet for my taste. It makes my lashes look spider-ish, but the pigment is a nice rich black. I'm left with 5-6 super thick long lashes... Not the desired effect. The brush picks up a ton of product, but it needs more bristles perhaps or longer ones? It's begging for a fluffier, denser brush. I've only had this one for 3 days, so I need to get to know it a tiny bit better. I'm not all that impressed as of now... And don't try it out for the first time if there's somewhere you need to be and don't have 30 minutes to perfect your fringe!
Worse case scenario: I'll use it with an old Loreal or Lancôme brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It makes your lashes thick and long, and best of all because my lashes naturally point down, it really keeps your lashes curled. And it's only $3! You can tell it's a good one right away because look! there are 500+ reviews and it's over four lippies! How can you say no? you could, but you shouldn't because it's a really good mascara and it's cheap. and best of all, I love the essence mascaras as well (which are also cheap and wonderful) but this stuff comes sealed so you pretty much know no one whipped it open in the store and put some on which you can't tell with the essence mascaras because they aren't sealed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! Not quite perfect.
My eyelashes are quite good, both length wise and volume wise.

Pros:
This gives amazing length and volume and the wand is very convinient literally grabing every-single-lash and lifting them!! The price is also amazing! Overall i was very happy with it and this is my go-to mascara for the night when i want the most dramatic lashes possible

Cons:
-This can easily clump up your lashes, so you have to be careful with it, otherwise you might end up with "4 thick eyelashes", you know, the spider legs effect! Even though i'm someone who, when it comes to mascaras, i say "the more dramatic, the better", this one i avoid for daytime!
-It makes my eyelashes very hard. The impressive thing is,though, i've slept with it a couple of times (awful of me,i know). When i woke up i had flakes under my eyes, but the mascara was there, hard and solid and my eyelashes were still curled and dramatic. So i don't know what to make of this.

Overall i would recommend this, since most people tend to like it PLUS it's so cheap, you won't be crying for your lost money :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by NadiaZaki

I love it! Amazing length! My go to mascara and I prefer it to most high end mascaras.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by britnitessaho

I. LOVE. THIS. MASCARA. I have somewhat unfortunate asian lashes - short but not entirely sparse. They've been growing since I started using Select Lash growth serum, but still not the beautiful long voluminous lashes I wish I had. This stuff makes my lashes look long, voluminous and full! However beware it can get clumpy if you don't know how to apply it. The wand comes out with a lot of product so you have to be careful applying. Less is more ;) also it's handy to have one of those lash combs to separate your lashes in between coat applications. It's so cheap less than $4 at my local walgreens and it's my go to mascara. I used to love Tarte lights camera lashes but the price was too high and to be quite honest, this mascara is better and 5 times cheaper!! Love it. HG. Amazing, cheap, 5 lippies all worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by RachRachRevolution

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on my second tube of this. This is a VERY good low-priced mascara.
My lash type: fairly light-colored with blonde tips, long but in need of volume

The good:
-Very black. I love drama, and this definitely delivers. It plays up my light green eyes beautifully.
-Good lengthening. My lashes just about hit my brows.
-Great volume. I am sometimes asked if I'm wearing falsies.
-Cheap! It was $3.99 at my local Walgreens.

The bad:
-It smudges throughout the day and can sometimes flake, which is the reason I took off a lippie. It really helps to use a primer.
-Formulation is a bit thin.
-The outside of tube gets easily coated with product, so watch out.

It is a definite drugstore must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic mascara, and I still can't get over how inexpensive it it, like $3 at Walgreens. I saw so many great reviews for it on MUA and a lot of people on YouTube recommend it too, so I decided to try it out. It gives me great volume and length and holds my curl, which never happens for me with a non waterproof formula. Would highly recommend and definitely rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I've already bought my fourth tube of this stuff. I was in Walgreens one day browsing the Jordana section which I didn't have much experience in. I checked on Makeupalley and surprisingly, most Jordana cosmetics had such high reviews. I'm very picky with mascara and for $3, not going to lie, I was hesitant it would do anything for my lashes but then again, it was $3 so I had nothing to lose. Wow. Just wow. This gives such amazing volume and can hold my curl. Definitely my HG mascara that I don't feel guilty repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by PowderSetRepeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first applied this mascara, I did not like it one bit. It went on so wet and it did not help to lengthen, volumize, or separate my lashes at all. I tried it a few more times just to give it a fair shot, and I still hated it. But a month later I randomly decided to give it another go and, oh...my...god!!! It was like night day. The formula had dried out a bit and it went on very nicely. It gave me tons of volume and length, and it really helped to define my lashes. It doesn't flake or "melt" off my face like loreal voluminous does. (That is the worst mascara ever btw!!!)This mascara is just as good, if not better than any department store mascara I've tried.