Maybelline master drama eyeliner

3.6

Isododecane , PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , C20 40 Alcohols , Nylon 12 , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Silica , May Contain (+/-): , Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) , F.I.L. D46065/2

on 6/13/2012 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best eyeliner I've ever tried! It's very soft and draws a perfectly smooth line. For me, it doesn't smudge at all and truly lasts 24 hours (yep, I tried it). It's very pigmented, which I like. I've tried many high-end eyeliners and this one beats them all. For the record, I don't wear eyeliner on the waterline but only on my upper- and lower lashline..

I have a love hate realationship with this eyeliner. I have this in coal commander.
Reasons I love it:
* it goes on so smoothly
* light weight. Doesnt feel like i have gunk on my eyes
* beautiful blue black
Reasons i hate it:
* it smudges within an hour due to my oily eyelids
And thats the only reason i hate it so i will be repurchasing this

on 5/27/2012 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was an all right product. Not that expensive, but I don't think I would buy it again. It smudged very easily and it doesn't go on very accuratly. The few things I did like about this product is that it's very pigmented and the twisty thing was pretty helpful and useful considering the fact that I personally don't like sharpening my eyeliners

on 5/18/2012 6:01:00 PM

One of the best eyeliners that I have used so far but I think I can find better ones out there. Really pigmented but fades or smudges from water line for a certain amount of time. I had a difficult time with the twisting the eyeliner to make it go down. Other than that it was good product for a gel liner look.

on 5/17/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

positive points:
- fairly long staying power
- glides on really smoothly
- very black
- gel liner like finish

negative points:
- can irritate eyes, especially when you're wearing lenses
- bleeds into the eye and also under the eye
- can smudge when applying
- not suitable for waterline or for tightlining
- not really that waterproof

on 4/18/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is by far my favourite eyeliner! I've gone through countless drug-store eyeliners and I'm on to my 3rd stick! The product glides on just like a gel eyeliner and it stays on all day! It is think and doesn't smudge. It goes on great on my lash line too, but I have noticed my eyes tearing up slightly after but it doesn't bother me a great deal. I definitely recommend this to others!

on 4/15/2012 11:48:00 PM

Goes on easily with a lot of pigment and stays...what more can you ask. It's better than any MAC eyeliner I've used and better than any drugstore one I've used.

on 4/12/2012 3:33:00 PM

I adore this liner! It applies like a gel liner, with great ease and smoothness. There is no need to tug or pull at your eyelids. The color is pigmented, opaque black. It doesn't run and lasts a decent amount of time. My only issue is with the packaging. I don't know if I have a defective product, but I can't roll up pencil so more will come up. Other than that I can definitely say this is one of the best drugstore pencil liners in the market.

on 4/10/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Need to use it a few times before getting the perfect line, but once you master it, it is great!

I bought this product after hearing wonderful things about it and how it stays on the waterline all day.
It was 8 dollars which i found to be a bit pricey but i figured it would be worth it.
I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG!
I would never buy this again..ever! It made my eyes extremely watery all day. There were actual tears running down my face at some points throughout the day. It is incredibly black and if you apply it as thick as a regular eyeliner, it looks terrible!
The Packaging is the WORST!
It does not twist up easily. It takes me about 3 minutes just to twist a millimeter of product up, and then it doesn't twist back down. But heres the thing, the tube isn't big enough for any product to be out of the tube, so after i put the lid back on, all the eyeliner smooshes against the top!
So annoying!