Maybelline master drama eyeliner

3.6

Isododecane , PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , C20 40 Alcohols , Nylon 12 , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Silica , May Contain (+/-): , Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) , F.I.L. D46065/2

on 6/19/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I haven't tried a whole lot of eyeliners out there, mostly because they last me forever. I tried this one out because everyone has been raving about it, which makes me want to see what the hype is all about.

First of all, it's so creamy. It glides on really nicely. The Maybelline Define-A-Line does too, but unlike that one, the Master Drama actually sets and stays. On my waterline, it does smudge a little bit, but not much.

Second, the packaging drives me nuts. I had to keep buying and returning until I found one that would actually twist up. Even the one I have now is kind of... eh. It goes up a little bit, I'm hoping it's not completely bad. I'm just sick of the CVS employees that give me weird looks, I'm sure they're sick of me too. Also, I wish it had a built in sharpener (maybe it does and I didn't see it?) because it got dull pretty fast, making it harder to get a thin line on the upper lash line. Personally, I prefer the pencil/sharpen thing... the wood kind, not the ones with the plastic casing. But that's just my preference.

Overall, I probably wouldn't buy it again. Depending on where you get it, it's not that cheap. If you go by how much product you get vs the price, I believe the UD 24/7 pencils are actually cheaper. For waterline and tightline as well as a really creamy formula, this is definitely a good one, though.

on 6/13/2012 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best eyeliner I've ever tried! It's very soft and draws a perfectly smooth line. For me, it doesn't smudge at all and truly lasts 24 hours (yep, I tried it). It's very pigmented, which I like. I've tried many high-end eyeliners and this one beats them all. For the record, I don't wear eyeliner on the waterline but only on my upper- and lower lashline..

I have a love hate realationship with this eyeliner. I have this in coal commander.
Reasons I love it:
* it goes on so smoothly
* light weight. Doesnt feel like i have gunk on my eyes
* beautiful blue black
Reasons i hate it:
* it smudges within an hour due to my oily eyelids
And thats the only reason i hate it so i will be repurchasing this

on 5/27/2012 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was an all right product. Not that expensive, but I don't think I would buy it again. It smudged very easily and it doesn't go on very accuratly. The few things I did like about this product is that it's very pigmented and the twisty thing was pretty helpful and useful considering the fact that I personally don't like sharpening my eyeliners

on 5/18/2012 6:01:00 PM

One of the best eyeliners that I have used so far but I think I can find better ones out there. Really pigmented but fades or smudges from water line for a certain amount of time. I had a difficult time with the twisting the eyeliner to make it go down. Other than that it was good product for a gel liner look.

on 5/17/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

positive points:
- fairly long staying power
- glides on really smoothly
- very black
- gel liner like finish

negative points:
- can irritate eyes, especially when you're wearing lenses
- bleeds into the eye and also under the eye
- can smudge when applying
- not suitable for waterline or for tightlining
- not really that waterproof

on 4/18/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is by far my favourite eyeliner! I've gone through countless drug-store eyeliners and I'm on to my 3rd stick! The product glides on just like a gel eyeliner and it stays on all day! It is think and doesn't smudge. It goes on great on my lash line too, but I have noticed my eyes tearing up slightly after but it doesn't bother me a great deal. I definitely recommend this to others!

on 4/15/2012 11:48:00 PM

Goes on easily with a lot of pigment and stays...what more can you ask. It's better than any MAC eyeliner I've used and better than any drugstore one I've used.

on 4/12/2012 3:33:00 PM

I adore this liner! It applies like a gel liner, with great ease and smoothness. There is no need to tug or pull at your eyelids. The color is pigmented, opaque black. It doesn't run and lasts a decent amount of time. My only issue is with the packaging. I don't know if I have a defective product, but I can't roll up pencil so more will come up. Other than that I can definitely say this is one of the best drugstore pencil liners in the market.

on 4/10/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Need to use it a few times before getting the perfect line, but once you master it, it is great!