April 17, 2014 | 1484 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

This is a great eyeliner. I bought it in black and it is so dark and creamy! It stays in place quite well with minimal smudging. It's very difficult to take off so that speaks to how long lasting it is. It's become a new favorite drugstore eyeliner of mine.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by moegiebear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

first off, let me say that this product is veryyy black (i had the blackest color.lol.) so that i enjoyed. however, i am a contact wearer, and found that after applying this to my waterline, it would smudge onto my contacts (i've never had this problem before with other eyeliners and i always wear eyeliner on my waterline while wearing contacts), making them very foggy and almost impossible to see out of. this was very inconvenient at work especially and unfortunate b/c i'm blind without my contacts so i had to leave them in. b/c of this, i had to resort to only using it on top of my eyelid. (which was also inconvenient b/c obviously i prefer something i can use all over my eye) do not recommend buying if you wear contacts.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by SakuraBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought around 3 of this already and I'm still planning to buy again. This eyeliner does what it says, it is waterproof ,does not smudge and lasts throughout the day. The colour is fully black (I use the black one)
The only bad thing about this eyeliner is that it doesn't last a very long time.
It lasts around...3/4 months, but it is cheap and under $10 so i don't really mind buying it every 3/4 months.
Definitely recommend this eyeliner if you hate looking like a raccoon and having to reapply your eyeliner throughout the day because the colour keeps fading.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by beauteous90

Pros: Intense black, glides on easily, lasting if not applied to the waterline or else it will smudge throughout the day.

Cons: Hard to retract, messy to apply because the tip of the eyeliner becomes too dull to line my eyes, have to use eye shadow on top of the liner to cover up the defects

Overall, it's an ok eyeliner, but not worth the price. It doesn't last all day (since I apply it on my waterline) and it is hard to apply because the tip is not sharp enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by ana001

I'm always on the search for the blackest smokiest eye liner. I use eyeliner every freaking day so I stay away from high end liners because I go through them like crazy and I have no intention of spending 20 dollars on something that's going to last me 3 weeks. So I picked this up because my fave drugstore brand got discontinued (sold at ULTA, but I can't remember the name, it was only 1 dollar and it was very black and glided on like a dream). Anyways, after being disappointed by everything else, I gave this a try and I really like it. Very black and glides on well. The price isn't cheap but so far this is the only drug store eyeliner that I've bought (besides my previous fave) that gave me such great results.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by supeya

I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but this irritated my eyes badly. Throughout the day my eyes were very watery, but I wasn't sure if it was the eyeliner or something else. After a on and off period, I have come to the conclusion that it is this eyeliner. I have it in black and it is very pigmented. It also bleaded down to under my eye from the outercorner, but very minimal transfer to upper lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Chipstah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad waterproof liner. First time I've used it today and so far I'm impressed that it stayed on without melting or smudging.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Neume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A truly terrible eyeliner. If you wear contacts especially, this will make you cry. The only thing it has going for it is the pigmentation. It's very black, creamy, and glides well so it's easy to put on. However, staying power is about 3 hours at most - and worst of all, it bleeds right into your eye. I took out my contacts after an 8 hour day (with my eyes watering throughout) and I had gobs of black eyeliner stuck to my contacts. I hate wasting products but this is going straight to the garbage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

This is pricey for the actual amount of product you get in the pencil. From a few previous reviews I had made sure to only twist up just enough of the liner that I need to use at the moment because it does not retract. The formula itself is the best I have ever used and I have used quite a few of high to low end formulas. I only line my upper eyes with this. I don't have oily eyelids. I dab a fine tip slant brush on the tip of the pencil and use it to make a perfect line. It behaves like a gel liner but not as messy as a trying to apply the gel liner. So far I love this formula the best but the packaging makes me nervous. I keep waiting for it to go faulty.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

These are AWFUL! I got the black and the brown, and I threw them out. They cost around $15 US each in Australia, so not cheap... and they are so awful!

Very poor pigment - they go on really waxy, and not as intense colour. The old Revlon Colorstay are better, even though the long-lasting eyeliner market has certainly moved on from that formula, too.

Spent a small fortune on these, for VERY poor pigment, really poor staying power.

Later purchased Prestige waterproof pencils in the Intensity range, and they are so creamy and pigmented I threw these Maybelline pencils in the trash.