August 2, 2014 | 1637 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by shannonstyles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives me volume and great length, but this mascara did not wow me that much. It was so hyped up from gurus I thought it was going to be amazing which it wasnt. I would not buy another full size of this mascara as its just not worth the price even though its a good mascara, its still something you can find a dupe of at the drugstore

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Ragdoll87

I really don't Care for this mascara. I feel like benefit cosmetics aren't as good a quality as they use to be. But I wanted to like this mascara. My eyelashes look chunky and separated, and that's only with one coat. I don't like it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Chelsannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a massive fan of this mascara considering the hype. I constantly find myself having to wipe my lid throughout the day as it smudges quite badly; personal experience though. I find that it doesn't hold my curl either, my lashes stick straight and it doesn't look good at all. Won't be repurchasing this product as there are cheaper mascaras that do a better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a really great mascara. Does not smudge or flake, holds curl and gives me volume and extra length. The thing about me is I have quite long lashes naturally and when I wear mascara, the tip of my lashes smudges/rubs off my brow bone. With They're Real! this is not a problem. There are mascaras out there that are just as good as this one. But I must say this one is worth every penny. And I love the applicator brush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Make your lashes look thick and long, but smudges on my upper lids--bad. I tried L'oreal Double Extend on one eye and They're Real on the other and Double Extend left me with just a little smudges. I had to wipe my lid throughout the day with They're Real. This mascara is a bit clumpy if you're not careful with the application. Just a small amount of flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by paolagvez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I have teeny tiny eyelashes & this just makes them look so freaking long! I have the travel size so once that runs out I will be buying the bigger version.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I usually love benefit products but not this one. The wand is spiky and difficult to work with. This makes my eyelashes flat and chunky, like spider legs. Terrible product, cheaper products do a better job. Dont bother curling your eyelashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by becca352

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this mascara, but it did not hold my curl, which is a deal breaker for me. If I apply it over my waterproof full n soft, it looks great, very dramatic. But on its own, it immediately makes my lashes stick straight. For the price, I feel like I shouldn't have to purchase a separate mascara to hold my curl. It should do it all on its own. For that reason, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very doubtful that this mascara could make my lashes look like falsies since I have straight Asian lashes that are somewhat sparse. I must say though I do really enjoy this product.

Pros: Lengthens AND volumizes my lashes which are hard to find for me for some strange reason. Does not smudge or flake on me. It makes my lashes look very black. I feel like I can add up to three coats without it looking clumpy.

Cons: The bristles kind of hurt if you're not careful! So it's hard sometimes to reach from the root of the lashes cus it hurts. Lastly, it doesn't hold a curl as well as I would like.

I saw that the most helpful review mentioned how the bristles seemed to take couple of her lashes each time she used it. I have not noticed that when I apply but I always use Dior Maximizer Lash Plumping serum when using mascara so maybe that's why?

I would give it a five star if the bristles weren't painful and if it can hold a curl better. I may repurchase but I am still looking for a perfect mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No problems with the packaging, wand or formula, at least initially. But I have oily lids and this smudged and smeared (as most mascara as do on me). The search for my HG continues. This isn't it.