April 19, 2014 | 1807 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara makes my lashes look CRAZY good- super long, thick, and curly. I have thin, straight lashes but this product really does make them look almost fake. The only thing you have to be careful with is that if you put too many coats on, your lashes can start to get that "spider leg" look. But as long as you stick to 1-2 coats, it will go on nicely.

The color is the perfect black- not too grey or harsh black. The wand is easy to use and get into corners. The formula is easy to work with, doesn't leave clumps, and doesn't flake on me. It's also cheaper than my former HG, Givenchy Noir Couture. This gets my lashes way longer and thicker than Noir Couture, though.

Very happy! I will continue to buy this but I do want to try Too Faced's mascaras to see if they're even better than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Bellsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin and it just seems like every single mascara or eyeliner product starts melting off within two hours, seriously! The formula is very nice though and so is the brush and packaging. The price is alright. I'm sure that it works really well for other people, but I am still on the search for my holy grail mascara. Does add length and if you're into the spidery kind of look, it works. Volume too if you layer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by vannii

I love this mascara! It gives me both volume and length, and it stays in place all day. It's a bit difficult to wash off, but since it stays put all day it's completely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lashes: Asian, but I do have a natural curl, pretty short and sparse.

My main goals with mascara: lengthening, no clumping, and easy to remove without removing lashes. Also need it to be able to hold my curl without weighing it down.

This is actually my favorite mascara that I've ever tried, though i havent tried many. Gives me natural looking length and volume with one coat. I can't wear more than one coat without clumping. Smudges somewhat by the end of the day. Pretty easy to remove with biphasic waterproof eye makeup remover (Clinique). I don't tend to lose any lashes when removing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by bbshopper

I bought this. I took it back after first application. I have dark, thick, long naturally curled lashes, and i like mascara to enhance that look. I ended up with spider leg, clumpy eyelashes, i had less individual lashes than when i started. My go to mascara are tart light camera lashes, lancome definicils, or rimmel. The girl at sephora was horrified i was returning it because apparently its a number one seller. Clumpy tammy faye lashes no way.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by JesdicaSofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a free sample of this mascara and I'm glad I didn't spend any $$. I hate it and I'm usually easy to please. The brush is uncomfortable the formula is a bit wet but applies dryish???? its similar to revlon3D máscara from the drugstore and I get better results with the latter. Every time I decide to give it one more chance I find myself reaching for the tissues. for me, this did NOT work.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I initially had a sample size of this mascara and fell in love with how black and thick it made my sparse Asian eyelashes look. However when I bought a full sized tube, after a couple of uses I noticed how sticky and wet the mascara actually is. I'm the type of person who curls my lashes, puts on a coat, curls them again and applies a final coat along with a final curl at the end if necessary. The combination of my mascara routine and the sticky/tackiness of this mascara was a recipe for DISASTER....I RIPPED OUT 3-4 OF MY LASHES all at once and was left with a gap in my lashes. You can probably guess what I did with the mascara after....return to ULTA!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Playmate143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am always on the hunt for a good mascara, as I have sparse short, hard to work with eyelashes. This mascara takes some practice and getting used to, there's a technique to use it to get voluminous thick eyelashes hence the different wand but I love it, it's not badly priced either, I found towards the end of my first tube it was a little bit drying up, but I'm on my second tube and use it everyday, definitely one of the best mascaras i've used by far that doesn't break the bank.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product best mascara about defiantly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by volcanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! I already have pretty long lashes (or that's what a lot of people told me) and I didn't think it would actually add any lenght at all. I was surprised! This mascara is one of the best I have ever used and I will definitely buy it again.