November 26, 2014 | 1735 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by CarmelaM

Not a fan. The chemicals are really harsh and your eyelashes look very fake. After trying this out my lashes started to fall out. Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by shady74

Pros: Big, BIIIIIG lashes. Perfect for false lash effect.
Cons: It does NOT come off. Removal is a big factor in whether I repurchase and if it takes me longer to get off than put on, it's a no-no. This requires its own remover which I refuse to buy.
Get it if you really like huge lashes, but there are many others that do that job well without you having to tug at your eyes to remove it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by jss774

I love this mascara. I've yet to find something that compares to it, and I get samples of high end mascara fairly often. The brush is good for getting the corner eyelashes, and it doesn't smear or smudge. I've been using it for about two years, and probably will continue as long as they make it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by xcocainex

Even though most people love this mascara, i'm not such a huge fan. It does a fairly good job or lengthening and adding volume, but nothing that a drugstore brand couldn't do. It's horribly over priced, it hardens quickly, so it doesn't allow for much layering, leaves lashes feeling stiff, and even crunchy, and it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get off. It just isn't worth the money in my opinion. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lexmz31

I first got a sample of this product and really liked it so I bought the full size version. It's a great mascara. With other mascaras I need multiple coats. With this mascara 2-3 coats and my lashes really stand out - literally! It's a great product and thought I paid more than I usually do for mascara, but it's definitely worth it!!! It's now my go-to mascara unless Benefit makes something better!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Pinkaroma

Love it, I have short asian lashes and so I need mascara which makes my lashes much more fuller. This does the job and t also makes them look longer than they are.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A decent mascara, however i don't think its worth the price as i have used drugstore mascaras that perform just as well as this. It does a good job of lengthening but doesn't do much for volume. I definitely don't like the texture and at the end of the day i was relieved to get the thick and hard formula off my eyes.I would probably repurchase because i like the way it lengthens but it definitely isn't my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by mereycigdem

This is the best mascara I've ever bought! If you apply it like the introduction inside your box you get so much volume and it isn't clumpy at all. The only con for me is that the mascara feels like you're wearing fake lashes or just feeling heavy but that doesn't really matter to me. I definitely recommend this if you're searching a good mascara you can wear everyday :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Alinster

I received a small sample tube of this mascara and have been using it for about a month. It is quite an expensive product but I believe it's worth the money. It gives greath length and volume, though I tend to only wear it for going out as it can look at bit too dramatic for every day use. Doesn't clump or flake. I love the fact that it is almost waterproof, which means that it wont run, but it's also not a pain to remove at the end of the day. I would definitely purchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this. Tried it on the next morning, looked at myself in the mirror for 2 seconds and packed it up and returned it