BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1971 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 1/10/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I tried this in a sample to see if it lived up to its hype. It did not. I found the formula to be somewhat sticky, and it made my lashes appear spidery and clumpy after only a few coats.

on 1/10/2015 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is one of the worst I have ever tried! It was so damaging to my lashes and flaked off halfway through the day. I was surprised how hard it was to remove because it had no problem coming off all over the place on its own! For something so pricey and raved about on YouTube and the like, I thought it must just be me... But my mum agreed that it was certainly not worth the money. I've used much better drugstore mascaras for half the price. Disappointing!

on 1/8/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Favorite mascara so far! Applies beautifully without spidery look. I get so many compliments on my lashes with this mascara. Easy to remove without damaging lashes.

I like this mascara. ..but there are drug store mascaras that I like much better. there brush is good and I really like the packaging.. but the formula isn't that great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I have purchased this mascara twice and quite frankly both times I have wondered why I have repurchased. When first using the the mascara you have to really scrape it on the side to remove excess from the tip of the applicator and can go on quite thick but it hasn't been clumpy for me personally I just have to use another applicator brush (an old brush works perfectly) to separate my lashes. It gives of a great eyeliner effect.

The problem is I find the product is at its best when its running out... I think its time to find a new mascara.

on 1/4/2015 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's good to know I'm not the only one unhappy with this product, because I keep hearing raves about it, but it sucked. Maybe it works for other people, and that's great, but this is one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. Most of my drugstore ones work better than this.

I should probably start off by saying my eyes hate mascara. Nearly everything runs and smudges. But this was especially bad. Usually I use products multiple times before reviewing, but I refuse to ever use this mascara again. When applied, it didn't really lengthen or thicken or anything. It just turned my eyelashes black, which is not what I was going for. It also clumped (but nothing an eyelash comb can't fix!) Anyways, this didn't even last an hour and a half on me. Mascara was just everywhere. It was bad.

on 1/4/2015 6:10:00 AM

Absolutely NOT worth the money or the hype.
This mascara suffers the same as all the Benefit mascaras I have tried, in that it flakes and smudges like mad. Ironically it is really difficult to remove and I lost eyelashes trying to take it off, even with make up remover!
As far as results, I would say there is nothing at all special about this, its just a standard black mascara that lengthens and builds like a million others on the market.
The price is outrageous for such a disappointing product, if you are planning to try this, do not bother - save your money or spend it elsewhere.
There are much much better mascaras available for half of the price.

on 1/3/2015 3:28:00 PM

Awful. Simply awful. The formula tends to clump, never dries completely (has a royal icing-like consistency), and then starts to flake off later in the day. I really can't express how awful this product is.

on 1/3/2015 7:34:00 AM

I have long straight lashes that kinda point downward.. Typical asian lashes. They're Real looks like There're Spiders on my eyes.. Yea, kinda scarey. I like the brush though. I kept it too brush out other mascaras. Looks great on my Mom and Sis but their lashes are different (not Asian)

on 1/3/2015 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I would have never of thought to buy this mascara because of the high price (AUD $38) until it was gifted to me by a friend. For years I have tried many different mascaras, trying to find something that both creates length and adds volume without clumping my lashes. I fell in love with it the first time I ever used it; with one coat I had long lashes and with a second coat my lashes had both volume and length that made them look natural but stunning. Unlike most new mascaras, the wand was not clumpy when I first used it. The wand is small and straight that helps to get the tiny lashes; and on top of everything it is stunning packaging. I will without a doubt be buying this mascara again! It is the Holy Grail of all mascaras.

Pros:
- Gorgeous lashes
- Non-clumpy
- Gorgeous Packaging

Cons:
- Expensive

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products