October 24, 2014 | 1410 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by puppylover324

My mom says you're supposed to only use it on your body, but I think it's for the face lol. First of all, for the first week I could not figure out how to squirt this out for the life of me! After every use it locks and then you have to turn the knob a specific way and ughh it was annoying. Anyways, I have pretty oily and acne prone skin. I use Proactiv and in the winter it dries me out sooo much, so I have to use this lotion when I need it. Also because of winter, I like to mix this in with my foundation since my foundation is meant for oily skin, not oily skin that suddenly become dry in the winter! I like this lotion a lot and I will deffinately purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

So this is yet another moisturiser that I have bought. I don't seem to be able to find the right one when it comes to that.
It's an ok moisturiser. My skin is able to absorb it easily, it's not greasy and it doesn't break me out. However it's still not moisturising enough for my skin and according to acne.org this product contains ingredients which could break you out.

I'm not too impressed and I wouldn't buy it again.

Alternative: Eucerin AQUAporin

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good, cheap effective moisturiser for my skin. I use this with the Gentle Cleanser and its great. I only use it at night though as its a bit thick and takes a while to fully absorb, leaving my skin oily looking at times.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by viridianfigure

Light, absorbs fast, non scented. BUT, the ingredients used in this product are terrible. There is nothing that helps your skin - and there are known carcinogens that have been proven to be absorbed into your body, particularly considering how fast it absorbs in general. If the make of the product is ever changed, I'll probably try it again. I love that its so light, but at risk of issues later I cant justify the terrible consequences that could come around after consistent use.

I used this lotion for awhile before my skin started breaking out - a new thing for me entirely. Then I looked into the ingredients. Do yourself a favor and look into it before purchasing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

If you want a good basic moisturiser, with no scent, a decent price, and that won't irritate your skin - this is it!
I don't use it everyday, not at all, but it's good to have around when I just want something simple.
It's good under makeup too - sinks in quickly but at the same time gives enough moisture that your skin is left nicely prepped.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally! I've been on the hunt for years for a moisturizer that can take care of my dry skin without destroying it, and I've found it!
I've tried everything from high end to drugstore, but the same disaster always happens...red, burning, irritated skin that flakes. Which is just gross. I'd love to be able to go without a facial moisturizer but my skin gets so dry, especially in winter, it's all but impossible.
I love this lotion. It keeps my face from getting dry and hasn't caused a reaction of any kind in the nearly two months I've been using it. My one complaint is it takes awhile to absorb, leaving the skin feeling greasy for a few minutes. Bit of inconvenience, but definetly no deal breaker

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by xXVampirePrincessXx

This is my favorite moisturizer ever! It's a thick moisturizer that leaves your face feeling very smooth and fresh. It is not greasy at all, and makes my skin look nice. I like to apply it everyday after I take off my makeup and after I shower. You can buy a 16 fl. oz. bottle for $10 at the drugstore, or you can buy smaller size bottles on their website. It is definitely worth the price. I have had mine for a year now, and I still have half left. It's non-comedogenic and fragrance-free, which is good for people with sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Cetaphil Mosturizing lotion has been a staple for me off and on for many years now. It has never irritated my super sensitive skin and it's easy to find in most drugstores and grocery stores. It does feel sticky for about 20 minutes and then soaks right into the skin. I have found that when I do breakout, this works really well with my acne spot treatments unlike other moisturizers that either burn or roll off the skin.

The Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion comes in a 16 oz pump container for around $10-$12 and lasts a really long time. I think I bottle lasts about 9 months and I use about a nickel size amount in the morning and about a quarter size in the evening. I sometimes use this in place of my body lotion if I want to use something fragrance free. It's a nice lotion for after the shower but I find that it's not heavy enough for me. I have ultra dry skin and I like to use body creams as opposed to lighter lotions.

The best deal is to get the larger 20 oz. bottles in a two pack at Costco for $15. Such a great price for quality product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The cap lid broke off, but at least I know I'm not just paying for packaging :P

You need very little of the product for your face and neck. It absorbs quickly, isn't greasy, and leaves my skin dewy :)

I bought the smaller size because I was just buying it because of makeupalley reviews, but I'll get the bigger one next time. It'll probably be, like, a year from now, because there's so much and you need so little!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Not a big fan of cetaphil. From the facewash to this moisturizing lotion, I have had some pretty garbage results. The facewash made left my skin a little irritated and just tight and uncomfortable. This moisturizer just doesn't do the trick for me as it leaves my face somewhat dry and just doesn't do a great job for me. I know people that actually enjoy using it so I am not going to bash it but it definitely didn't work great for me