April 24, 2014 | 1887 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Angel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I sprayed my wrist with this I believe at Macy's or maybe another department store. Anyways, I smelled it throughout the day and it was just a strong, chemical smell. I have chocolate scent and honestly i couldn't smell a hint of cocoa or chocolate, it smelled like bug off!

I definitely don't recommend and will not be buying again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I held off writing a review for this one for a long time mainly because it is a love/hate fragrance. Personally I am not keen on the ethyl maltol topnote but I love the spicy drydown. I think that love it or hate it one would have to acknowlege the influence Angel has had on the fragrances of today. It has many, many klones. Because it was the watershed that allowed the existence of Flowerbomb and other gourmandes I would have to say it is a great perfume. Whether it is for you or not is down to personal taste. Great perfumes are the ones that always split the vote. You cannot ignore Angel.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by ReinaN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This perfume is very much a hit or miss with most people..at first spritz it's a very strong, overpowering smell. However, once the top notes fade out, it becomes a sweet, spicy scent that you could only smell in close range. I guess it really does depend on body chemistry and how it reacts with your skin/body heat. It definitely is a very dark, sultry fragrance..just make sure not to over-dose!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by izyana

I really love the smell.. it's a lil bit pricey thou.. it has this sweet + a bit of peppermint smell which stays throughout the day.. will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A lady at work had this on and I pretended to be interested in the fragrance so I asked her what it was. When she passed me in the hall, I wanted to puke. The scent damn near knocked me down and slapped me upside the head. Please never wear this crap in an office environment, you will give everyone a migraine!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by rsrph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm suprised to see so many people dislike it, must be a body chemistry thing 'cuz this sent smells AWESOME on me. I get tons of compliments every time I wear it (I'm mostly told I smell delicious.) I am one to use perfume sparingly, a single spritz into the air then I walk into the mist. I think it's lovely and mysterious. I fell in love with it when I was 16 and now I'm 35 and going strong. The bottle is a work of art and can be refilled at the perfume counter saving a little money in the long run. I adore it. A signature sent for sure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This, to me, smells like the new OFF family mosquito spray...it's awful. The SA's in Dillard's sprayed this on blue ribbons and were handing them out it the store. I really didn't want a ribbon but my over willing but amazingly cute son grabbed the ribbon because...well he's four and someone had a ribbon so he took it lol! Anyways, when we got back to the car I almost couldn't stand to be in the car bc this scent was so strong and artificial smelling. I had to deal with it the whole way home until I couldn't sneak it away from my son :( I'm definitely on the "hate" end of the spectrum.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Blech! I made the mistake of spraying a sample of the eau de parfum on my wrists and this stuff stinks! It's so bad it's making my throat itch. I scrubbed, I wiped, I used toner, it won't come off and it's starting to give me a migraine. Really cheap smelling. I can't believe this has such a huge following!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by rosellamarc

I love this perfume. Whenever I wear it, people always compliment me. You don't need to use a lot since its very strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by asd1random

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

smells like skunk. and a little cigarette smoke? but mostly skunk.