April 16, 2014 | 1398 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by ReinaN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This perfume is very much a hit or miss with most people..at first spritz it's a very strong, overpowering smell. However, once the top notes fade out, it becomes a sweet, spicy scent that you could only smell in close range. I guess it really does depend on body chemistry and how it reacts with your skin/body heat. It definitely is a very dark, sultry fragrance..just make sure not to over-dose!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by izyana

I really love the smell.. it's a lil bit pricey thou.. it has this sweet + a bit of peppermint smell which stays throughout the day.. will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A lady at work had this on and I pretended to be interested in the fragrance so I asked her what it was. When she passed me in the hall, I wanted to puke. The scent damn near knocked me down and slapped me upside the head. Please never wear this crap in an office environment, you will give everyone a migraine!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by rsrph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm suprised to see so many people dislike it, must be a body chemistry thing 'cuz this sent smells AWESOME on me. I get tons of compliments every time I wear it (I'm mostly told I smell delicious.) I am one to use perfume sparingly, a single spritz into the air then I walk into the mist. I think it's lovely and mysterious. I fell in love with it when I was 16 and now I'm 35 and going strong. The bottle is a work of art and can be refilled at the perfume counter saving a little money in the long run. I adore it. A signature sent for sure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This, to me, smells like the new OFF family mosquito spray...it's awful. The SA's in Dillard's sprayed this on blue ribbons and were handing them out it the store. I really didn't want a ribbon but my over willing but amazingly cute son grabbed the ribbon because...well he's four and someone had a ribbon so he took it lol! Anyways, when we got back to the car I almost couldn't stand to be in the car bc this scent was so strong and artificial smelling. I had to deal with it the whole way home until I couldn't sneak it away from my son :( I'm definitely on the "hate" end of the spectrum.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Blech! I made the mistake of spraying a sample of the eau de parfum on my wrists and this stuff stinks! It's so bad it's making my throat itch. I scrubbed, I wiped, I used toner, it won't come off and it's starting to give me a migraine. Really cheap smelling. I can't believe this has such a huge following!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by rosellamarc

I love this perfume. Whenever I wear it, people always compliment me. You don't need to use a lot since its very strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by asd1random

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

smells like skunk. and a little cigarette smoke? but mostly skunk.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Angel is the most overrated, overpriced and over worn perfume I have ever experienced in my life! I have tried this numerous times because I thought 'surely it must get better?' but it never does! It smells of body odour, pee and bug spray. I got into my friends car and she said to me 'What is that foul smell?!' Everytime I smell this on someone I feel so ill. To all the people who wear this: PLEASE USE SPARINGLY because quite frankly it is disgusting.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

The most controversial perfume. You will love it or hate it. Nothing in between. You have to have a personality or rather a character to wear it well.