LUSH Ocean Salt

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus grandis), Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Stearic Acid, Fresh Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Cetearate, Triethanolamine, Fresh Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Coconut Fat (Cocos nucifera), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Glycerine, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, FD&C Blue No. 1, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 10/26/2013 12:21:00 PM

Hmm well this is a tricky one. I love the smell and I love the salt in this it's great for when my skin feels oily and needs freshening up! But on the down side. The salt is unfortunately too harsh and I found mine to have large crystals which on my first use did actually leave one scratch on my face. Didn't show much but the salt sure made it sting! It's a good face scrub if your face can handle this harsh but good scrub.

on 10/16/2013 7:24:00 PM

LOVE! I am always on the hunt for facial scrubs and this is HG for me. It has the consistency of margarita salt and smells of citrus. This works wonders for my acne prone skin. Definitely a summertime staple in my shower. My skin feels so soft after I use this and skin tone has drastically improved. It is very abrasive so use with caution.

on 10/13/2013 12:10:00 PM

The first couple times I used this, I thought I had fell in love. After using St Ives (which is hell for your skin) for years and years and my skin looking flawless, I thought I had found my new facial scrub, which wouldn't damage my skin! Sea salt is a natural exfoliant, so it doesn't leave microscopic scarring, and it starts to dissolve on contact with your skin so you cannot over exfoliate.

BUT. DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE. AFTER YEARS OF CLEAR SKIN WITH ST IVES, THIS FACE SCRUB BROKE ME OUT ALL OVER MY ENTIRE FACE.

on 10/6/2013 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this for body and face. For body, i use this 3 times a week (sometimes more when my skin is very dry and dull), and every time it always gives me a super smooth skin. The scrub is the perfect consistency for me, i like how it forms a paste coz it gives you a pleasant feeling when scrubbing against your skin. This is by far the best body scrub I've found so far (and believe me, I've tried a lot). The only reason I didn't give a 5 lippie is becoz of the price (overpriced).
For face, I use this sparingly, as a lil pick me up for when my complexion feels dull and disgusting. And it does works wonders. Skin feels smooth and glowy.
Use it too often, and it'll give the opposite result. I think it's becoz the salt is too abrasive to the skin.
I would def buy this again, but only as a facial scrub.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

nice smell. cleans face. isnt too hard. packaging is not ideal for the shower. i hate the big salt pieces. it is useless. just falls straight off your face. wouldnt buy it again just because i think it is over priced.

on 9/30/2013 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Large pores? Dull complexion? Not anymore!!! My skin would be so grainy and dull. Literally looked lifeless, and my pore were huge! I use this daily and my skin glows, and is so soft and radiant! My pores are cleared and tightened! I follow this with the grease lightning cleanser and then a moisturizer and my skin is flawless all day! At night I use glow pads from bare minerals

on 9/26/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product as a weekly exfoliant for my face and body. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry. My only complaint really is the price, but even the small tub will last you a long time -- a little goes a long way!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have very dry and sensitive skin, I was skeptical because every single one of lush's cleansers broke me out, but this didn't. It does not dry out my skin, but makes it feels lovely and soft. I also love the ingredients in it which is why i over look how abrasive it can be. It also has a nice tightening effect on the skin, it makes my pores around my nose look tiny.
I would love if they made the salt a little more fine. I only use this once a week and i am extremely gentle when i use it, so I think as long as you don't over scrub it is ok.

on 9/24/2013 10:30:00 PM

I'm not really into abrasive scrubs, especially for the face but I do love this for my legs, arms and torso. It smells great and feels really refreshing after I scrub off with a pair of microfibre exfoliating gloves. Seriously smooth and supple skin. I do find it expensive at $40 a pot. It's little much for my face but will use it sparingly once in a while to freshen up my complexion.

on 9/24/2013 10:24:00 PM

This stuff smells like the beach, it has a nice citrus-y undertone to it, great for exfoliating in the shower or tub on my driest spots. I also use it as a face scrub to scrub away dull skin cells. Amazing product worth every penny