Origins Ginger Essence

4.1

on 1/17/2005 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

MMMM Ginger!!! I like this, smells wonderful, only if used sparingly. Please don't pile this on, it's strong!

on 1/14/2005 3:24:00 PM

I love this scent. I try other things but I go back to this. I think it is fresh and full. It is definitely an all season scent for me.

on 12/27/2004 12:39:00 AM

One of the very few fragrances I can wear without getting headaches or illiciting wretching noises from others. Light, fresh, intriguing...smells like sweet, good soap. So many people, like me, loathe heavy scents. There should be more fragrances like this one.

on 12/16/2004 11:30:00 AM

I love Ginger Essence. This fragrance lasts forever and I don't just mean on the skin. I've had a bottle for a couple of years now and it is still fresh. To me, Ginger Essence is the perfect combination of ginger and citrus (bergamot, lemon, and lime). I agree with the other reviewer that this smells just like Philosophy's Gingerbread Man Scrub (which doesn't smell like gingerbread) but Origins came out with their Ginger Essence line first!

on 12/13/2004 1:56:00 PM

I love this scent. I have a hard time with perfume because it often "turns" on me. This smells just like the gingerbread man scrub from Philosophy.

It lasts all day on me. It is a warm and cozy fragrance that smells of gingerbread and a little citrus.

I will definitely buy this again

on 11/26/2004 10:52:00 PM

Not a bad scent but it basically smelled like ginger ale to me. Not unpleasant but definitely not for me.

on 11/20/2004 2:59:00 PM

BUY THE BODY SHOP ZINZIBAR EDT INSTEAD.SMELLS BETTER IN MY OPINION (SPICIER SO LESS NAUSEATING)AND IS CHEAPER: 8 FOR 30ML

on 11/5/2004 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my favorite scents. I do wish it had more staying power, but it is such a pleasant, refreshing smell ... almost yummy!

on 10/12/2004 4:36:00 PM

I love this scent. It is spicy and sexy. A male friend commented once that it was one of the only perfumes he had ever liked. (He's married and wasn't giving me a line!) My fiance loves it.

I find it uplifting and relaxing at once. It is a warm scent so I wear it in the winter, but it isn't too heavy in the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it smells really earthy and natural which i like

Top Rated Origins Products