September 16, 2014 | 1722 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Hadeel17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My eye circles are not that bad yet this did not cover anything. I really don't get what the hype is about. But the good thing is that it wasn't dry under the eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this in their lightest shade which was a pretty good match for my skin. The consistency is light and a bit runny. I found this to be better to under eye area than concealing acne or scars.
It covers small redness but not if it's super red. I think this might work for you if you don't have much to conceal but all in all it didn't impress me so i'm not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by shanncat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it the only concealer that has worked for me usually concealer end up making me look more tired for some reason but not this one a+ product in my book! And so cheap! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is okay. It is very cakey looking, does not cover very well, and wears off easily. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

Im on my 4th tube and i absolutely love it! Never creases under my eyes and i like to apply to cheekbones for a natural highlight. Not at all for blemishes as its a highlighting concealer so it will just attract more attention to them. Holy grail under eye concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really like this concealer. I have it in the lightest shade, and it does quite a good job of concealing my under-eye circles, which are not particularly bad, I just have a lot of blueness under my eyes due to being so pale. It doesn't crease on me. I also use this on blemishes and red areas, as it does have decent coverage and it looks very natural on my skin. It says "2 in 1, concealer & highlighter", but it's definitely more of a concealer than highlighter. Overall, I am a fan & would repurchase. It's inexpensive & works perfectly fine for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Mn516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is great for concealing dark circles under your eyes! It blends wonderfully and stays put the whole day (set with powder). I myself don't use the brush that comes with it and I would go with out it. Good quality for drug store and very cheap! I'll be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only a good concealer if your skin matches perfectly to it. Funny how it's called "match perfection" when there's only 5 shades but anyway, I have this in 010 Ivory and it works wonderfully as a matte highlighter on my NC30 skin. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by xoxollt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really, really love this concealer! I am so surprised too. It is super cheap (about $5) and has some funky packaging (attached brushes usually turn me off), but surprisingly everything about this stuff is fantastic!! I love the brush. It applies nicely and lets me smear it anywhere in just the right way. I use it under my eyes and around my nose as a nice highlighting concealer. I use this in the fairest shade so it's the perfect highlight. Nice and thick and covers nicely, but melts into my skin juuuust right. Isn't cakey at all! I always set it with a powder, otherwise I think it may settle into creases. I typically use either MAC Studio Finish or Select Moisturecover, one being a cream and the other a liquid, and this formula is a wonderful harmony of the 2... and is 1/3 of the price! I'm obsessed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by xoxosophiaxoxo

I just got this today. I really like it! It's very easy to blend and has pretty good coverage. I don't have terrible dark circles but no dark circles are good dark circles. I have been searching everywhere for a good creamy under eye concealer that wouldn't dry out/cake under my eyes. When I put this on, it doesn't feel like I have to put on a whole bunch on. It doesn't feel drying at all. A lot of people said that they didn't like the brush applicator squeeze tube thing but I actually like it. BUT the only issue is that even if I have the cap on, if I squeeze the tube product will come out getting it on the inside of the cap and wasting product. But the amazing concealer makes up for it!