April 19, 2014 | 1799 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by kittywompus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very good product as far as inexpensive concealers go. I got the Light/Medium and the color was perfect. Did not care for the brush applicator on the end and there wasn't much product in the tube, but I'd still buy this again. Good coverage, looks natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Jordanukmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The colour comes out orange on my skin sadly ! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I really like this as a concealer; I have yet to use it as a highlighter.

I bought this in 245 Light, and it was the perfect shade for me (light/medium skin tone with gold under-tones). The brush was great and soft to apply under my eyes.

My only issue was the packaging. It was hard to get any product out at first.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

My former HG concealer - but I still love it! I gave this 4 lippies because compared to the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, the coverage was a little less than I liked. Although for the 6/7 months I used it, it was perfect. Yellow toned and balanced out any undereye darkness and elsewhere on my face. Overall a really nice product for those who dont require THAT much coverage, and something to brighten up the face (which it really does deliver in that aspect) This also photographs beautifully for those who want to know :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by alicehanson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dark/blueish under eye circles, and this really brightens my eye area!
I bought the shade 010 Ivory, and it is a tiny bit too light, but that's just perfect to highlight and brighten under eye area.
It's creamy and rather long wearing and it doesn't crease on me. I usually apply one layer and let it dry, and apply another layer, and that is enough coverage for me!

The only con is the tube packaging - I've had this for maybe 1 and a half month, and I have trouble squeezing the concealer out of there, I don't know if there is anymore. In my opinion you get far too little product for the price (in my country it costs what corresponds of 12,19 US dollars!)
But I will definitely repurchase, I LOVE this concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked up this item when walgreens had rimmel for 50% off and with my family discount it came out to less than $3! I should of got more!! well at first I got the light medium but it turned out to dark for me (nc32) so i returned it for the light, and its a perfect match! I was in love with the milani hd concealer but this one kicks its butt! I like how it does not settle on my fine lines and it does not cake up! It leaves my under eye area smooth, it highlights just enough. I also apply it on my eyelid and it looks nice. I just wished it has a tube form and not with brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this concealer for ever ! I love it. It looks like skin basicly. It covers redness well and lightens up the eye area. You can use it to high light your cheek bones to. I hate the packaging though but for 5 bucks I can over look it. I can honestly say I've always been satisfied with rimmels products :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by vintagegal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm mixed on this product because I had been using Amazing Concealer and it worked very well (but too expensive). The reviews caused me to want to give Rimmel a try. I'd give it 3.5 if I could because if you have dark circles, I don't know that this will do the job. It works ok for me but I would still like to find something more pigmented. The price is reasonable but the applicator is a bit odd.

Update: I've been usual this for quite awhile now and it does a pretty good job of concealing circles (especially for the price). I will probably purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by SwingDancer87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dark purple undereye circles and this works wonders over a corrector. The fair/light color is perfect for my skin tone. Supposedly, it adjusts to your skin color. I'm very surprised that it doesn't crease for being so cheap. I put a few dots under my eye and blend with my finger. I'm worried that the application is a little unsanitary. I will not use this product for pimples because I'm afraid of it making them worse. I use this only for undereye circles and under my brow bone as a highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This is the best low end concealer I have tried. I usually go crying back to the nearest BB counter after being horrified at a poor drugstore experiment for foundations, concealers, and correctors but not so in this case. Not for this concealer. It covers minor red and darker dings nicely, I also like it as a matte cheekbone and above brow highlighter. And of course under eye on top of my salmon corrector and it is perfect. I take off one rating point only for the horribly unsanitary brush applicator though. Rimmel, we love you but a squeezie tube is all you need on this one!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No