April 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this little booger c: lasted for a long time too! (about 5 months) with everyday use!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by TinaLeNguyen

My go to lip treatments! I use the tinted ones as they are the best, finding a natural colour that suits my lips is quite hard for me but then I found this product and it gives a natural colour to my lips ( I use pink glow) and is really quite flattering. It doesn't stand out too much and is perfect for everyday use. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to re apply quite often as my lips are extremely dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by savannahxoh

This is an okay chapstick. Adorable packaging, and the cap on it is the entire body of the chapstick, rather than a small top to it that I always would end up losing on any other chapstick. It doesn't do the job of absolutely saving and quenching deathly dry, flaky lips, but it will do a good job as just being your basic everyday chapstick. Leaves a perfect, natural plump shine on your lips that is attractive. All of them smell good. The texture of them feel like Nivea chapsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

It smells amazing and makes you feel like eating it lol. However, it turned oily after i used it for some time and i had to throw it away because of it.
It is quite cheap and certainly does a better job at moisturizing than vaseline. It also doesn't make you look like you have eaten oily food when you apply it.

Overall, i would say that it works as well as kiehls lip balm. Would repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by pandybear7

I love Baby Lips!!!! If your someone who doesn't like to wear too much makeup and likes the natural look, these are perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by AanchalK

I would just describe these balms in two words- Amazingly brilliant!! :D
Maybelline has developed one of the best lip balms in the market, for me at least!
I bought the coral crush variant and the results were highly satisfactory.
The packaging is incredibly cute, anybody would instantly fall in love with it. About the size of my index finger, i.e., 2.5 inches. The color of the balm appears tangy orange, but on application it's like light orange or rather peachy.

The balm does what it claims, though unexpected (you don't usually trust commercial ads).
There was a lovely, natural sheen on my lips which wasn't so overpowering as a lipgloss (good thing for a daily basis). The color was translucent peach-y, with light orange shade.

My lips had actually transformed on three applications. They were pinker and so incredibly soft! :D
The fine lines weren't visible and there were no white flakes anymore (always annoyed me). No matter how many times I applied there were no deposits formed.

Staying power is fairly good, about 3 hrs. It mostly gets absorbed and lips look moisturised and shiny.

I've tried nivea too, but baby lips had actually given me baby like lips so my favourites have changed.

Looking forward to buying other colors, since these are reasonably priced too. I got mine at Rs.300 in india.

Definitely a must, must have for every girl :D !!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

A friend of mine with already beautiful, full lips convinced me to buy this. I have the one in the blue tube labeled "quench". This has a sheer gloss that brings out the natural pigments in my lips which is great because I don't wear makeup (35 and still get bad acne from makeup). That's about the only good thing I can say about it. I've been using it for 3 days and my lips are sooooo dry and crinkled looking! No moisture at all. It claims to have 8 hour moisture but it does not. It sits on your lips until it wares off by eating or drinking. Does not absorb at all! The packaging is a real eye catcher though. It looks like should be marketed for a younger generation though. I'll continue to stick with my favorite Carmax daily lip conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by beautylatte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got suckered in by the adorable packaging. This balm is not moisturizing AT. ALL. It sits on my lips like a film and if anything it dries them out, actually. I got the Cherry Me which has a nice red tint, but lasts on my lips literally 15 to 20 minutes. Then gone as if never applied.

It's expensive for a lip balm, too.

This might work if you wanted to layer over a lipstick for added shine or to alter the color a bit. Does not work at all as a moisturizing balm. It looks cute in my makeup stash but will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like matte lips so usually by the end of the day, my lips will get dry. I used to use this at the start thinking that it does work. But as I use it more, I realise that this is not really THAT moisturising compared to my nivea lip butters.

For maybelline baby lips, it gives an oily slick feeling on my lips and I whatever lipstick I put over top will have a shiny/glossy look to it even though it is a matte lipstick. This lip balm wears off after I eat and my lips will feel dry again.

Will not repurchase because I need a more moisturizing lip balm than this

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Littlewing89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my new favourite lip balm....it seriously makes my lips more soft and plumper than anything else I have ever tried. Luuuurve it! I have the pink punch......the colours of these are so cute...it has a natural finish with a cute pop of colour that is a subtle...neon, if you will. It's trendy-ish and but light enough so that it looks sexy and natural rather than a big smear of colour, you know? Like someone is going to kiss your lips, not lipstick. It's super. and it tastes alright. Very nice and light. kinda sunscreeny. But sunscreen is good. better than bonnebell I think. That is the only colour I've tried and I like it. just kidding anyways the texture is fantastic, light but moisturizing so you feel okay to kiss people with it on. yay soft plump lips my lips were getting all dried up and now they are like pillows haha