August 1, 2014 | 1262 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by whyyesimreal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This an amazing palette, especially for the price range it is in. All of these eyeshadow are within the literal ‘Comfort Zone’ of most people. All of these colors are slightly shimmering and range from pinky browns to olive shades. My favorite is the second shade on the right side; it something that I would describe as a princess pink in the sense that it has a gold iridescent within the pink eyeshadow. All the eyeshadow have wonderful pay off with or without a primer, but do look better with a primer. It comes with something along the lines of instructions that go from ‘Sweet look’ to ‘Wild look’. The only thing I can complain about this product is that the packaging is a bit bulky but its not that much of a problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

L Crease: midtone bronzy brown
L Definer: satin black brown
R Browbon: satin pale taupe-brown
R Eyeld: shimmery jade
R Crease: dark forest green with gold glitter
R Definer: maroon/blue duochrome
Texture: buttery
Pigmentation: medium to full

The quality of these are on par with NARS and UD eyeshadows, and you know how buttery smooth they are. Goes on super well and blends easily!
And for less than $10, doesn't hurt to try. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc27-30, warm, oily skin

Not going to go into details with the shades because there's prob a bunch of reviews on them. But I love this palette!!! Wet n wild eyeshadows are Amazing; Super pigmented, buttery consistency and awesome colors. All the shades in this palette are shimmery. My favorite one would have to be the 2nd shade in the first column, which is a gorgeous peachy champagne color. Only thing with wet n wild eyeshadows is that they're super fragile and will shatter if you drop them, so be careful! Def would repurchase! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I brought this & another 8 pan after a friend told me about em. This is a nice,cheap,ds palette to have. I like the browns in it,as they play well with some of my Nars shadows. But be careful not to drop,these palettes shatter easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

After reading so many wonderful reviews on the quality of the WnW eyeshadows I decided to pick up a few palettes to play around with. I have fallen in love! These are not the same quality they were 30 years ago when I used this brand back in high school (yes, I am that old and the brand has been around that long). These shadows are lush and blend like a dream, they go on as a powder but blend like a cream. Comfort Zone has some amazing colors, I would compare the colors in this palette to KVD's Ludwig palette and had them both on the top of my make-up table when I discovered the similarity in colors. I don't use a lot of DS brands but am so glad that I read the reviews and decided to pick some of the palettes up on a whim.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by haiden304

Great product, you'll be amazed how pigmented the colors are.... for such a cheap price, you can't beat it!!!! Colors are nice too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!!!!! AWESOME PALETTE!! Sadly, I dropped it in the bathroom and about 4 colours broke. I kinda fixed it. but, anyway!! The colours are so beautifully pigmented and versatile and I am at a loss for words! That is how great this palette is! Would totally repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute fave of all the palettes. The colors are gorgeous, pigmented, and apply and blend so smoothly on your eyelids. My favorite colors are the brow bone color on the right side (which I actually use on my lid), the green crease shade on the right (which I use for my crease and outer V, the crease shade on the left (which I use mainly for my outer V), and the define color on the left (which I use this for my outer V as well). Those are the colors that I use almost everyday for my signature look. They stay true to color all day (even without a primer) which I have done. They are shimmery and I love them because of that. This is a great price for the amount of product that you get. If this ever gets discontinued, I will stock up for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this palette! Wet n' Wild is my favorite drugstore brand, hands down, due to the quality of their eye shadows alone! The drugstores (Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS) run sales on WnW all the time, so you can get these super cheap and end up racking up on new shades!

I currently use the Fergie WnW eye primer underneath, and these shadows look great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

I think my feelings for this palette are best summarized by quoting Queen, "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?" as I don't know how a palette can be so great for so cheap.
To basically rehash what has already been said, the colors are simply stunning. They go on smoothly, like butter (but without the calories! haha, food and makeup humor) and offer amazing pigmentation. There is a plethora of looks that can be created with these 8 beautiful shades. Want a neutral everyday look? Covered. Want to turn that look into bombshell sexy-sauce smokeyness? Done. I loved it so much I picked up a few for my friends and family (and at $5 a pop I was able to pick up several) and they love it!
But, as always, Wet 'n' Wild leaves me in fear of their packaging. It's so delicate, so I'm very careful, because if it shatters, so would I. Then again, it is so wonderfully cheap it wouldn't kill me to get another.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No