August 22, 2014 | 1980 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Great palette! Especially the left side containing the 4 neutral/brown tones. Beautiful metallic finishes with these. Highly pigmented and the color payoff is absolutely wonderful. No creasing and lasts all day (I do use a eyeshadow primer). MAC quality shadows for sure and the palette was a mere $5. A must have, you'll find yourself teaching for this one frequently! The only drawback for me is the shadows breaking/flaking when I put my brush in them, minor setback.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by viikee

ladies seriously need to get on the wet n' wild band wagon!! i love this palette for its nude side and the green side looks amazing with my eyes. wet n' wild is not what it used to be and they have stepped up their game, i recommend to use an eye primer for best results and the highly pigmented shadows blend super easy with their creamy-like texture. love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by DKAP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this palette! there are so many different looks you can do with this palette. Highly pigmented and a great bank for your buck! Cant go wrong. I wish they make more palettes. i have three so far, missed out on the limited edition ones but i am on the look out for new collections from Wet n Wild!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Manda7focus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought a Wet & Wild eyeshadow pallet. And I couldn't believe the quality when I swatched the "Comfort Zone" pallet. The eyeshadows are super soft and buttery, and really pigmented!!! You cannot beat the price and the quality is excellent. My only complaint is the packaging, its just ghetto and cheap, but hey! I'd rather pay for an eyeshadow pallet that has great shadows and crap packaging than vice versa.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I totally get the hype around this palette. Densely pigmented shadows, with a nice selection of shimmery, yet wearable shades. They feel buttery and soft, and they are easy to blend and work with.There's a generous amount of product, especially for the unbeatable price.

The only qualm I have with this palette is that there can be a bit of fallout if you're not careful, and the packaging is pretty blegh. But for the price... I'm not complaining, and if I ever run out (which is unlikely because there's so much product), I'll most likely repurchase/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by whyyesimreal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This an amazing palette, especially for the price range it is in. All of these eyeshadow are within the literal ‘Comfort Zone’ of most people. All of these colors are slightly shimmering and range from pinky browns to olive shades. My favorite is the second shade on the right side; it something that I would describe as a princess pink in the sense that it has a gold iridescent within the pink eyeshadow. All the eyeshadow have wonderful pay off with or without a primer, but do look better with a primer. It comes with something along the lines of instructions that go from ‘Sweet look’ to ‘Wild look’. The only thing I can complain about this product is that the packaging is a bit bulky but its not that much of a problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

L Crease: midtone bronzy brown
L Definer: satin black brown
R Browbon: satin pale taupe-brown
R Eyeld: shimmery jade
R Crease: dark forest green with gold glitter
R Definer: maroon/blue duochrome
Texture: buttery
Pigmentation: medium to full

The quality of these are on par with NARS and UD eyeshadows, and you know how buttery smooth they are. Goes on super well and blends easily!
And for less than $10, doesn't hurt to try. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc27-30, warm, oily skin

Not going to go into details with the shades because there's prob a bunch of reviews on them. But I love this palette!!! Wet n wild eyeshadows are Amazing; Super pigmented, buttery consistency and awesome colors. All the shades in this palette are shimmery. My favorite one would have to be the 2nd shade in the first column, which is a gorgeous peachy champagne color. Only thing with wet n wild eyeshadows is that they're super fragile and will shatter if you drop them, so be careful! Def would repurchase! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I brought this & another 8 pan after a friend told me about em. This is a nice,cheap,ds palette to have. I like the browns in it,as they play well with some of my Nars shadows. But be careful not to drop,these palettes shatter easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

After reading so many wonderful reviews on the quality of the WnW eyeshadows I decided to pick up a few palettes to play around with. I have fallen in love! These are not the same quality they were 30 years ago when I used this brand back in high school (yes, I am that old and the brand has been around that long). These shadows are lush and blend like a dream, they go on as a powder but blend like a cream. Comfort Zone has some amazing colors, I would compare the colors in this palette to KVD's Ludwig palette and had them both on the top of my make-up table when I discovered the similarity in colors. I don't use a lot of DS brands but am so glad that I read the reviews and decided to pick some of the palettes up on a whim.