September 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Everything has been said about this product it is a very high quality product for dirt cheap. I have several of the WNW eyeshadow pans. I use this one a lot and it stands up to any of my high end stuff. This stuff is pigmented and lasts. Be careful with the 2 dark colors they are dark but make excellent liners you just have to use care in your application but that's on the user not the product. For those of you that are drugstore MU snobs I suggest you think twice about this one! WNW line has some good offers to try and why not at the price?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After hearing so many people rave about the Wet 'n' Wild Eyeshadows, I decided to try my luck with them. I grabbed the Comfort Zone one with 8 eyeshadows over the 3 pan one because I got more bang for the buck even though I was mostly going to use the brown shades. These are very creamy and highly pigmented. I only have to tap my brush once and apply and the color goes on super pigmented. Plus the 8 different shadows allows you to have even more application options. They blend beautifully and the highlighter colors actually show up on my darker skin. I am very impressed. I'm not a huge fan of the cheap brush they provided, but I use my own anyway. The sponge applicator is decent. The only problem I have is the shadows seem to crack easily so too much movement will crack up the shadows. Other than that, I definitely will try their other palettes! I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Olivialsex

Own tons of expensive eye shadow products. Hands down best and most used pallet I own. I you don't have this, get it now! 5 dollahs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros: Pigmented, smooth, velvety, easy to work with!
4 dollars for 8 eye shadows! GREAT DEAL
easy to find, got mine at walgreens.
lots of colors to chose from. they go from neutral beige's and browns to smokey greys and chrome like colors.
Durable packaging, dropped mine a few times and nothing has broken!

Cons: NONE

Other comments: These shadows are stunning. I prefer this over a lot of my high end shadows. Some of the colors are actually very similar to som MAC shadows so you can use these as dupes for a fraction of the price. I use my palette almost everyday and never get tired of it. Go and grab it ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kyliechester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I should begin this review by saying that I am an eyeshadow SNOB. I love MAC and Urban Decay shadows with all of my heart and happily fork over the cash for them. I don't ever buy drugstore eyeshadows because they're usually chalky, dull, and can't measure up to my beloved Naked palettes and MAC singles. I picked up this Wet n Wild set on a whim basically for the bottom right "definer" shade because I had read that it was a dupe for MAC's club, which I really wanted but knew I probably wouldn't wear enough to make up for the $15 price tag. And was I ever shocked by how much I loved all of these colors! The Club dupe is spot on and absolutely beautiful, and a lot more versatile than I would have expected, but all of the other colors are also highly pigmented, blend like butter, and have a gorgeous sheen to them. Really, not a bad one in the bunch, even the green eyelid shade manages to be understated and sophisticated, not an easy feat for such a color! They also last all day and stay vibrant over UDPP. I can officially say that I am obsessed. I actually just went out and picked up 3 more of their trios! For less than $5, you CANNOT go wrong with this. Just be careful not to drop it, because the shadows are super soft and will break easily. But heck, if they do shatter you could just go get another at such a great price.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Rikki1290

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This. THIS. This is just amazing. I got it because I was really looking for some green and neutral shadows and there's 8 big pans in this palette! These are so pigmented! It's crazy :) COLORS: (what they look like on the skin, not in the pan) left side: Browbone - yellow tone beige, satin finish Eyelid - golden copper (pink undertones), metallic finish Crease - medium brown, metallic finish Definer - dark brown, matte but with a close inspection, there are minuscule sparkles Right side: Browbone - beige with a slight grey undertones, satin finish Eyelid - muted medium green, metallic finish Crease - muted black with golden green sparkles, shimmer finish Definer - This color is very unique. It is a duo-chrome color which looks reddish brown on the outside of the swatch and the inside is blue/green/grey with a tiny purple Overall, I think the colors looks great together and there are 8 big pans of highly pigmented and soft shadows for only $5, but you can almost always find them on sale. The is a great bargain so please don't pass it up. I use it with the WnW MegaImpact Mascara and the WnW Creme liner in Eggplant and the outcome is so beautiful for my green eyes :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Great palette! Especially the left side containing the 4 neutral/brown tones. Beautiful metallic finishes with these. Highly pigmented and the color payoff is absolutely wonderful. No creasing and lasts all day (I do use a eyeshadow primer). MAC quality shadows for sure and the palette was a mere $5. A must have, you'll find yourself teaching for this one frequently! The only drawback for me is the shadows breaking/flaking when I put my brush in them, minor setback.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by viikee

ladies seriously need to get on the wet n' wild band wagon!! i love this palette for its nude side and the green side looks amazing with my eyes. wet n' wild is not what it used to be and they have stepped up their game, i recommend to use an eye primer for best results and the highly pigmented shadows blend super easy with their creamy-like texture. love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by DKAP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this palette! there are so many different looks you can do with this palette. Highly pigmented and a great bank for your buck! Cant go wrong. I wish they make more palettes. i have three so far, missed out on the limited edition ones but i am on the look out for new collections from Wet n Wild!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Manda7focus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought a Wet & Wild eyeshadow pallet. And I couldn't believe the quality when I swatched the "Comfort Zone" pallet. The eyeshadows are super soft and buttery, and really pigmented!!! You cannot beat the price and the quality is excellent. My only complaint is the packaging, its just ghetto and cheap, but hey! I'd rather pay for an eyeshadow pallet that has great shadows and crap packaging than vice versa.