August 28, 2014 | 1431 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My HG eyeliner. Makes a superb fine line that does not smudge at all during the day. The black is intense and the brush is easy to work with. The packaging is very sleek and the price, around $10 CAD is a great deal. It does not dry out and I can usually use one for around 6 months. Try it out if you have oily eyelids like me who cannot use pencil eyeliners.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first got this eyeliner I felt in love because it was super black and pigmented. But now that I really tried the product I can say that are better eyeliners out there. Since it is an eyeliner AND serum, sometimes it doesn't go out as black as it is, and it doesn't last all day long. It's a good product, maybe I'll repurchase it in the future, but now I think it's time to try a high end eyeliner, I'm thinking of an Urban Decay one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I used to be in love with eyeliner. The first time I bought it, it was a nice pigmented black that would fade after 8 hours. Now, this new one is completely different, looks gray/black on upon application and the formula just doesn't seem the same. The color on the package is exactly the same, and doesn't appear to be reformulated. But its obviously different and will be returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Dorthea505

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For a while I stopped wearing eye makeup since mascara and liners were bothering my eyes. My eyelashes were literally falling out and also breaking. Since I am 50 this year, I do need some definition to my eyes without being harsh and this product fits the bill without irritation. It makes my lashes look fuller while they are growing again which is a bonus. I have this liner in brown and ultra black and prefer the brown. Excellent control in the application and it stays perfect until you take it off. I have BB gel and hate it since I cannot apply it nicely. This PF Eye Booster Eyeliner makes a clean line simple every time. The best I have used in so many years. As far as the price, its worth every penny. Performance and quality product. Highly recommend. Using this in conjuction with their Natural mascara, my lashes are growing again and not breaking. This stuff works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by habana

I really like this eyeliner. I haven't noticed any lash boosting improvements, but as an eyeliner it's great. All other liquid eyeliner pens I have tried with the felt tips dried out quickly. This eyeliner doesn't dry out, makes a nice thin line and is easy to control. It stays put and doesn't budge. I will be buying another one when this one runs out. The only downside to this eyeliner is that it is a little pricey for a drugstore brand, but the quality of it is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by jmferrarese

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Truly a great eyeliner: I am an eyeliner girl, it is definitely the most important tool to me in my makeup routine. I tried them all, high end, drugstore brands...lately I was ordering my eyeliners directly from Japan where it is well known they have the best ones with the longest wear. This PF eyeliner surpassed every single eyeliner I tried so far, it is super easy to use, highly pigmented, goes on super smoothly and it lasts, it really does...I can't comment on the lashes boosting part because it is really not that long that I am using it. I have it in ultra black and I am planning to buy also the other shades for softer looks: this is how much I love it. Kudos to PF, great item here: I hope they never betray me discontinuing this gem.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFanatic765

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall I do like this eyeliner but there are defiantly better ones out there. I first tried ultra black and I really liked how dark the color was. I like the tip on this eyeliner and I find it fast and easy to apply. This does not smudge like a lot of drugstore eyeliners do but it does wipe off easily, so if you were to rub your eye it would come off. This however dried up REALLY quickly, which is the only reason why I wouldn't repurchase it. I only recommend the ultra black because I also tried the black and it was at most a medium grey color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by tonkoffu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this eyeliner is amazing. I've got it in Ultra Black and the colour is pleasantly a solid black. I find the application of this eyeliner so easy. The tip is quite soft and glides onto my eyelids easily. Also given the softness of the tip - I'm easily able to get inbetween my lashes pain free. I highly recommend this eyeliner - it is a bit pricey but I think its well worth the money.

Check out my pic here: https://craylife.jux.com/1127419

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by bitaboop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty expensive here in Canada and bad cap but THE BEST LIQUID EYELINER, and I've tried them all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

My Jordana liquid liner pooped out and when I went to buy a new one it was watery and pale, wtf? I have a friend who swears by the Eye Booster so I grabbed one and I bow to her superior product recommendation. This thing is AWESOME. The brush is about twice as fine as the tip on the Jordana liners and it has the perfect amount of flex to contour pretty much intuitively to my lid. My cat eye got roughly 100x better the minute I opened the cap on this thing.

I got Brown and it's a very deep rich brown, still quite dramatic. The pen packaging is very nice with an expensive heft, a lid that really closes tight and a ball inside to keep the product mixed or liquid or whatever. Staying power is fine, haven't tested it out rigorously yet, but it doesn't smudge once it dries.

It's more than my cheap little heart prefers to shell out for an eyeliner but there seems to be a generous amount of product in there and I think it will last quite a while (esp since the packaging is well designed to keep it from drying out) so it's worth it. I don't often wear black liquid liner but one of these days I'll mosey around to buying one in black or deepest black, and YES, I will repurchase when it runs out, I think I will be loyal to this liner forever.