Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.3

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

on 11/14/2013 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG liquid eyeliner of all time. It has the most perfect tip, just bendable enough but not floppy. The line can be drawn so fine or thicker. It stays put. Just make sure you don't buy the felt tip liner instead (it has a similar name and package) which is what I dd the first time, then had to exchange. The felt tip is hard and thick and I didn't like it at all.

on 11/14/2013 2:22:00 AM

Best eyeliner for me considering its waterproof effect, easy-to-use design, and its price! I finished 3 of them, and I got a few more in CVS for $5 each after discount and coupons.
I think the brown one gives the best natural look for everyday makeup.

I really love this eyeliner!! Nevermind my inept capability to draw a perfect wing - I make it work. But I can CLEARLY see a boost in my lash growth. It's crazy!! I love this stuff. And you can almost always find it on sale at a drugstore. This stuff is the bee's knees!

on 11/9/2013 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my HG eyeliner! Really a drugstore hidden gem.I have this in brown, black and jet black. As well as some back-up packages in all those colours in my make-up kit just in case I ever lost one. All the colours come off a bit softer and not as intense super black/dark as some brands, which is what I want because I'm getting older and such strong colours look too much on me. This is perfect for everyday.

It's excellent for tightlining and I use it on the bottom lash line as well to make the lashes appear fuller (I hate wearing mascara on the bottom lash, plus I have small eyes, it looks ridiculous). Staying power blows me away - I swipe this on around 7am and when I come home from work (and I work downtown in the smog and all that grossness) around 7pm it is still on my eyelids with minor fading, but even then it doesn't flake on me at all - just fades slightly in intensity. It goes on evenly and I can make a thin or thick line so it gives me choice with my looks. I've been using them for a few months on the recommendation of my friend.

Honestly - if you are a bit older or simply don't want that very harsh party look - try these out! They are rated best on so many sites for a reason and I know several women in my life who love them. I can't think of any cons for this - love it too much.

I would and do repurchase this.

on 11/7/2013 5:14:00 PM

This is one stellar eyeliner! I have it in brown and I am super impressed with it. The application is foolproof for me and I can draw the thinnest lines ever with this liner. It dries super fast and doesn't smear or smudge. It doesn't budge till I remove it and having green eyes it's a nice change from black all the time which, can look harsh on me if not done correctly. If I wanted to have only one DS eyeliner this would be it! Can't tell if it's helping my lashes but I like it regardless. Most definitely Recommended!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a fantastic liner. Easy to use and good for my super sensitive eyes. I've repurchased it 3 times already this year. The only con is that it seems to dry up quickly.

on 10/20/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Love this! I use this in the blackest black shade. Very easy to put on and make a precise line. Lasts all day without smudging. Frequently goes on sale at CVS. What more can you ask for?

on 10/16/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have been using this eyeliner for many months and it's by far the best drugstore eyeliner I have ever used. The tip is a very finely pointed, smooth, and sturdy. My eyeliner goes on with control perfectly smooth every time and also because of how great the formula is. I think it is helping my lashes grow, but not a miracle product in that respect. It is definitely long wearing. The price is typically $9.99, which is pretty affordable for such a well performing product. Another perk is the sleek, nice packaging. It's hypoallergenic, fragrance free paraben free, gluten free, dermatologist approved, and safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers. Highy recommended.

This eyeliner goes on like a felt tip. It's actually a pretty stiff, fine brush. I have it in Ultra Black. So far, it's the best, easiest to use, black eyeliner I've found, and lasts ALL day. I can't really speak to the booster/serum feature, because I haven't noticed a difference, but I'll continue to buy.

on 10/14/2013 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great product. I never knew about liquid eye liner and always wondered how my friends got such a thin perfect line. This is a decent price, and it is very pigmented, dries fast, and has a very fine point (almost too fine). Compared to Milani's Eye Tech Extreme, this is the clear choice for a drugstore felt tipped liner.

UPDATE: Boo! it dried out so fast :/ The first month was great. But will be looking for a replacement product.