April 18, 2014 | 1717 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

Really easy to blend, good coverage for the undereye not so much for blemishes though but perfect for those under eye circles :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by MissCeceMissXToTheNo

This is a very good concealer for a drugstore product. It glides on pretty smoothly and easy to blend in. I would say medium coverage. Overall a pretty good product and I would reccomend it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by furiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm impressed by this. I needed something to cover the red in the center of my face. This has the right amount of coverage and a reasonably matte finish so it doesn't draw attention to the areas. Plus the 001 Fair is actually light enough to match my skin tone, so I can use this under my eyes without creating dark circles. I do need to moisturize carefully before using it, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

I actually almost hate this product. The only reason I keep it around is because I'm seriously too lazy to go out and find a new concealer. It is extremely cakey. I've tried using it very lightly. I've tried patting it on with my finger, using a brush, warming it up on my hand first -- NADA. I have a few blemishes on my chin and it makes them look incredibly crusty. I don't understand how my skin is oily, but this can make it look bone dry. I would not repurchase or recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Really, really wanted to love this product. I love revlon, love their foundations and many other products, and after seeing DulceCandy87 hype this up on her YouTube channel I had to have it. I used it a few times (mind you I have very oily skin) and it dried out my undereye area so bad, did not have any coverage for my mild undereye circles, and look patchy on the skin after a few hours. Application is wonderful and makes you feel as if its going to be a great product, but after a few hours it looks bad, looks like bald patches under the eyes, just not good. I tried to use this in many different ways to see if I could fix the problem and nothing worked. Basically using it as a eyebrow highlight since it is so drying. And when the whole patchy looking effect happened to me I looked it up and noticed it happened to others as well, including GlamLifeGuru on YouTube. Not impressed and so bummed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by atkluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in the search for a good concealer to use from the drugstore and based on the reviews on this concealer, I decided to give it a try. I bought this at target for about maybe $9-11 about a year ago in the second lightest shade Light Pale. Long story short, i absolutely LOVE this concealer!

I actually don't wear much foundation; most of the time i wear a BB cream, and most BB creams don't have full coverage so I like to apply concealer on the areas that need more coverage. It does a really amazing job at covering redness and reducing the appearance of acne scars. I'll be honest and say it doesn't make my dark marks look like they've completely disappeared; you can still see a slight trace of them but only if you look close enough.

I'm quite pale but not super pale. i'm not light enough to be the lightest shade but the second lightest shade is usually just right for me (this is also my guide to finding my right shade of foundation at the drugstore and it hasn't let me down yet! ^_^ ) And I have a neutral undertone. The Light Pale shade i use is a really good match for my skin.

My skin is also quite dry but this concealer just glides on my skin and blends out so well. I RARELY ever get oily, maybe during summer but even then my skin doesn't produce much oil. But this concealer is so creamy that i HAVE to set it with powder. I don't mind doing this since it doesn't make my face look cakey or anything but i thought i'd just let you know. My skin is also acne prone and this has never made me brake out.

My only complaint with this concealer is the fact that it's not that great for covering dark circles. My dark circles are HORRENDOUS and this doesn't do much to cover them so I do have to use a separate concealer for this. (which i have yet to find a good one)

Anyways, I adore this concealer and would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an average concealer. I bought it because Emilynoel83 on youtube raves about this, she said it is one of the best stick concealers at the drugstore. It has sparkles in it which I hate and it seems dry to me. I have a bunch of other concealers that I keep rotating and every time I use this I feel like it accentuates dry skin and I donít have this problem with any other concealer that I own. I like to use it under my brow bone to highlight but it really accentuates the ingrown hair and it balls up around it, so gross. I will try to finish it up but will not buy it again. I feel like there are better concealer out there at this price point. If you are planning to buy this, be aware that it has sparkle and it is not very creamy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by pr4

In one word this drugstore concealer is average.
The reason I have reviewed this product with only 3 stars is because of its staying power and how it blends. Bit strange.. but I feel that it is too easy to blend this product in so it barely covers anything. The staying power of this product isn't very long at all! I come home from work and there is no trace of it on my face. It lasts maybe 2-3 hours, but if you're active/in the heat I doubt it'll stay on that long at all.

I do really love the tube, it's so easy to use it under your eyes and the packaging does mean that it is very easy to apply almost anywhere on the go which almost makes up for the little staying power this product has.

The creamy texture is also great, and the product itself is very easy to blend with your fingers as it is with a brush, but like I said before you need to be careful to not blend it in tooo much otherwise it doesn't cover anything!

The product is well priced and overall the concealer in does do its job. Drugstore wise, it is better compared to the other products on the market, but compared to the higher end concealers - it definitely falls short.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by sugarcookielady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I have used to date. I am very fair with dry skin and bluish circles under my eyes. Super creamy, covered well with no orange tones. Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by kelslynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I could love this concealer. It would be perfect if it had any staying power. The texture is great, I LOVE it! Very creamy and goes on like a dream, so smooth and covers my dark undereyes nicely. I like it much, much better than any concealer I've used... However it doesn't stay put! On me it'll last for about 3 hours, but that's all. I wish it could last a little more. I used this until it ran out of product and now I'm trying out other similar concealers in the hope of finding one that sticks a little better. If not, I'll probably just go back to this.