July 22, 2014 | 2161 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Sdmarylou

I saw on some obscure makeup blog that this concealer was the dupe for the NARS concealer stick. I was able to test the NARS vs. Revlon at the store and saw that it is indeed a dupe as far as consistency, longevity, etc. I'm switching to this from now on and going to save myself over 50% savings (NARS $24 vs Revlon $10). As far as I see it, this is 95% the same product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Very good concealer for face ( i dont use it for undereyes). this is the only drugstore concealer that comes in my shade, Deep. (nc42). its great to cover up blemish, acne, and other marks. I dont use it for under eyes because i prefer using liquid concealers for that area.
i like that it comes in a stick form so its easy to apply and the texture is also very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by InvictDeity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What I love about this product is that once it is on, it stays on. It is a bit weak, but it covers up what it needs to cover up.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by trolleydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Initially I found this concealer beautiful under my eyes. It is creamy, great color, great pigmentation, I can say many great things about this concealer, but other reviewers have described its texture very well.
I'm N/NW10, I purchased this in Fair, I like the color match for undereyes.

My problem with this product is the shimmer. I didn't notice it when i first used it because I applied it in my bathroom.
The second time I used it I applied it with natural lighting, and I thought I had mistakenly blended it with a shimmery powder on my fingers. I tested it on the back of my clean hand and realized that it actually was shimmery and I hadn't noticed before. The shimmer is fine, but there is a lot of it.
I tried to rock it... but I couldn't get over seeing shimmer under my eyes despite it looking and feeling great from a distance. Shimmer is a no no for me unless its eyeshadow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's an okay product. First of all, the lipstick shape is awkward. I don't like it, you cannot really using it directly on your face, and it's not easy to use with fingers or with a brush. The coverage is medium. It's ok for regular dark circles, but doesn't cover acne. It creases a bit but nothing too horrible. So it would be a 2.5 for me: i bought it because I ran out of the Bobbi brown concealer kit and i needed something cheap. (it costs about 10$CAD at my local drugstore) It was on sale, otherwise it's more like 12 or 13 which is expensive for what it delivers.
Also, it's very yellow, and my complexion is pinkish so it looks unnatural on me.
Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by sarahkate111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just got this concealer the other day and I love it! I have a few spots here and there and it covered amazingly! The colour I got (light/medium) was the perfect match and Im in luurrve :') Revlon is pretty expensive in Australia (this is $24.95!) but it was worth the splurge. I'm also happy to say it lasted well on my oily/combo skin. Packaging is easy to use but for the price you would've thought they would do something a bit more high end looking.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by LoveMakeup4Ever

I'm already on my second stick of this concealer. This is one of my favorite concealers. It's medium coverage and creamy. It's blendable too. Good for my dark undereye circles and blemishes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by xsimplify

Saw and read so many raves about this product being creamy and it conceals well or what not. NOOOO! This product settles into fine lines under my eyes right away, and when i blend it out, i feel like i'm blending it into nothing. Not to bothered about the tiny specs of glitter though, but really? For the price i pay and the high hopes, this product is simply disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by mishiiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I went out to get this product after dulcecandy recommended it in one of her videos. I love the creamy texture, the packaging and how easy it was to apply but once I looked at myself in natural sunlight I looked like a vampire in the twilight saga! There was small particles of glitter all over my face (just like the PhotoReady foundation). I purchased the shade 003, and it seems like I'm the only person who has this problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by SianO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The package on this concealer is pleasant and it is relatively cheap, however it had a horrible yellowy cast to it and the lightest colour was to dark for my skin tone. It applied very unevenly and creased too. Will not be repurchasing.