Rimmel Clean Finish

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation, it gives medium coverage, but don't try to layer it because it will turn orange, I think thats why it turned orange on some- they tried to get more coverage out of it. It does accentuate my pores sadly, but it's ok with a good primer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because it was cheap and I heard good reviews on it. It looked about half a shade too light for me in the bottle, but I figured that it wouldn't be that noticeable because my face is a bit more tan than my neck. I liked the packaging (the applicator was cool), it was very lightweight, and it had good coverage. However, about 5-10 minutes after applying it, it started to change colour. At first, it wasn't that bad, it was only slightly darker than my face, but, when I got to school, it had gone a full two shades darker than my skin and the undertone had also changed (I have more of a yellow undertone, the undertone of the foundation went pink/red).

on 5/27/2012 12:57:00 PM

I bought this just to try because it was so cheap. Under $5, but i wish i didn't. The spatula inside the bottle was a nice surprise. The foundation itself turns orange through out the day! Even if you use a primer! The foundation is thick and dries to fast, you need to work on one small section at a time when applying.

on 5/24/2012 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation! It is very smooth and has a great coverage. My pores are less visible, and it goes well on my skin tone (I am a southeast asian). Most foundations look pink on my face, but not this one! Not to mention it is very cheap! I got it for $3 when it was on sale!

on 5/14/2012 11:09:00 AM

I really liked this foundation at first. Even better than Revlon Colorstay b/c it did give me a poreless look and blended beautifully. But after some research on the EWG Skin Deep website this foundation scored an 8 out of 10 for harmful chemical overload. While it might cover well its not worth it in the long run to subject myself to long term damage. I read that ingredients in the foundation when exposed to sunlight can cause harmful carcinogenic effects on the skin. Too bad I had thought I found my diamond in the rough liquid foundation but not this time. Everyone be careful what your putting on your face no need to up the cancer factor because your beautiful inside as well as out.

on 5/13/2012 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Tried this in my never ending search for a good foundation. The shades run very light. After an exchange I wound up with Nude which is OK but it gives almost no coverage, certainly is not poreless, and turns me greasy in a short time. In other words, worthless. It did nothing for my skin. Good thing it was not expensive so I didn't lose much money when I threw it in the trash. I did like the paddle on the stick but the rest of the product was junk.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i agree with this foundation turning slightly orange during the day...i only bought this since it was cheap, but i regret it now:/ i knew i had to make it work until i earned more money, so i just added some SPF to the bottle to make it a little lighter color, as well as mousterizing, since this foundation has also made my face look somewhat cakey and flakey:(so i dont recommend this product to anyone with light skin!

on 5/6/2012 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

God, I am SOOOOO depressed. When I first put this on I was AMAZED. The color, the pigmentation, the application, all of it was flawless. High coverage and comfortable. But then, maybe an hour later, I glanced in the mirror and I did a double take. This foundation oxydizes horribly. My skin was carrot orange. I thought I had to be imagining things, but I wasn't. It really was that orange. I am seriously so sad. It's been a nightmare my whole life trying to find the perfect foundation and I thought I had, but then there is ONE STUPID FLAW :(

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I saw this on sale at Walgreen for $2.99. I put this on using a beauty sponge. I had to keep layering. It didn't reduce my pores. It didn't make a difference. This foundation is light to medium coverage. I put it on at 7:30pm before dinner with a friend. At 11:30pm when I got home, my face was a oily mess. Do not get this if you have combo-oily skin. It doesn't work. I will post a picture of the mess it got my face. Sucks, cheap price, but cheap quality make-up.

on 4/18/2012 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have never worn foundation before and i saw this at walmart and thought it might be a good place to start. I got it in nude and swatched it on my face and it was perfect.. it was a nice coverage it was my exact skin tone and it was amazing and super inexpensive. I love it. I will be purchasing this again and maybe a nice powder and concealer to go along with it...