December 19, 2014 | 1645 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Clean Finish

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by piggywiggy777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i agree with this foundation turning slightly orange during the day...i only bought this since it was cheap, but i regret it now:/ i knew i had to make it work until i earned more money, so i just added some SPF to the bottle to make it a little lighter color, as well as mousterizing, since this foundation has also made my face look somewhat cakey and flakey:(so i dont recommend this product to anyone with light skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Kayleydid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

God, I am SOOOOO depressed. When I first put this on I was AMAZED. The color, the pigmentation, the application, all of it was flawless. High coverage and comfortable. But then, maybe an hour later, I glanced in the mirror and I did a double take. This foundation oxydizes horribly. My skin was carrot orange. I thought I had to be imagining things, but I wasn't. It really was that orange. I am seriously so sad. It's been a nightmare my whole life trying to find the perfect foundation and I thought I had, but then there is ONE STUPID FLAW :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

I saw this on sale at Walgreen for $2.99. I put this on using a beauty sponge. I had to keep layering. It didn't reduce my pores. It didn't make a difference. This foundation is light to medium coverage. I put it on at 7:30pm before dinner with a friend. At 11:30pm when I got home, my face was a oily mess. Do not get this if you have combo-oily skin. It doesn't work. I will post a picture of the mess it got my face. Sucks, cheap price, but cheap quality make-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never worn foundation before and i saw this at walmart and thought it might be a good place to start. I got it in nude and swatched it on my face and it was perfect.. it was a nice coverage it was my exact skin tone and it was amazing and super inexpensive. I love it. I will be purchasing this again and maybe a nice powder and concealer to go along with it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i'm trying to save some money, so i'm using this (cost me $3) instead of shelling out another $33 for mac matchmaster. i am very impressed by this foundation! goes on smooth, gives great coverage and doesn't make me oily. i also like the little spatula attached to the cap - cuts down on the waste of product. very cheap & easily available.. i'll totally buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by DAndrea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truely love this foundation. It has a stick attached to the inside of the top so that when you take off the top, the foundation is on the stick. It has a creamy look in the bottle but it goes on like liquid foundation. I have oily skin and most foundations that i've used end up making me shiny and more oilier within a few hours of wearing it. But this foundation stays oil free on my face. I think the stick is for when the product get low, you can scrap it out with the stick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This started out good, it was blendable, the color matched my skin nicely, and provided medium coverage. Then as the day went on I noticed it oxidizing on me, slowly as the day went on my skin took on an orange tint and the coverage seemed to fade as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AMAZING drugstore product! I have terrible skin (combination, acne scars, huge pores, very sensitive, blotchy, pink/reddish undertones, etc. etc.) and this works! It's not perfect as it doesn't last very long (usually several hours for me before I start getting oily and my pores start to show) but it's such an amazing price that it's worth it- I don't mind reapplying! It's very lightweight, clean, NOT cakey. It settles into fine lines a tiny bit but MUCH less than other foundations I've tried. It gives me a dewy finish and looks very natural yet matte. It has light to medium coverage but it's buildable and still looks so nice! I love this product, it's great for all ages. I would recommend it to anyone with skin issues, this is perfect for everyday use. However I probably would use something a bit heavier to go out at night/go dancing/etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by azngirlinla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into CVS looking for a Revlon foundation, which I saw a youtube review on. I wasn't able to find it and stumbled upon Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation, I read that it makes pores appear smaller. I don't have extremely large pores, but I do notice my pores around my cheeks appear larger than the rest on my face. I decided to dab a little on the inner part of my arm and got a pretty good match with Soft Beige and it did seem conceal the pores on my arms. It was $4.99 but I am pretty sure Walmart is cheaper. I decided to get it and give it a try anyways, foundation for $5 is pretty damn good in my book=) I got home and applied it with my stippling brush, oh and forgot to mention the foundation comes with a spatula that is attached to the top of the bottle. I thought that was way better than trying to pour the foundation on my hand (less control). I applied it on my face and it did make my pores appear smaller or concealed them. I applied some translucent powder over it and my skin looked flawless, it's not too heavy too which is a major plus! I didn't give this product 5 stars because i do not like glass bottles to carry around in my bag. I prefer plastic to be on the safe side but overall it is a great foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Shar154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have oily/dry/acne prone/post acne marked skin so i usually need a LOT of coverage but then i tried this foundation and it works so well! I use the true ivory, i wet my sponge swipe a thin layer over my entire face and then kinda stipple on another thin layer and it looks better than anything ive tried before (except for lancome!) but for the price yes and is much better than other brands like loreal and neutregena...it is a touch too dark for me (bc i layer) and it doesnt look well with heavy powders but overall this is a GREAT foundation and will def be repurchasing..