September 2, 2014 | 1475 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This started out good, it was blendable, the color matched my skin nicely, and provided medium coverage. Then as the day went on I noticed it oxidizing on me, slowly as the day went on my skin took on an orange tint and the coverage seemed to fade as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AMAZING drugstore product! I have terrible skin (combination, acne scars, huge pores, very sensitive, blotchy, pink/reddish undertones, etc. etc.) and this works! It's not perfect as it doesn't last very long (usually several hours for me before I start getting oily and my pores start to show) but it's such an amazing price that it's worth it- I don't mind reapplying! It's very lightweight, clean, NOT cakey. It settles into fine lines a tiny bit but MUCH less than other foundations I've tried. It gives me a dewy finish and looks very natural yet matte. It has light to medium coverage but it's buildable and still looks so nice! I love this product, it's great for all ages. I would recommend it to anyone with skin issues, this is perfect for everyday use. However I probably would use something a bit heavier to go out at night/go dancing/etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by azngirlinla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into CVS looking for a Revlon foundation, which I saw a youtube review on. I wasn't able to find it and stumbled upon Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation, I read that it makes pores appear smaller. I don't have extremely large pores, but I do notice my pores around my cheeks appear larger than the rest on my face. I decided to dab a little on the inner part of my arm and got a pretty good match with Soft Beige and it did seem conceal the pores on my arms. It was $4.99 but I am pretty sure Walmart is cheaper. I decided to get it and give it a try anyways, foundation for $5 is pretty damn good in my book=) I got home and applied it with my stippling brush, oh and forgot to mention the foundation comes with a spatula that is attached to the top of the bottle. I thought that was way better than trying to pour the foundation on my hand (less control). I applied it on my face and it did make my pores appear smaller or concealed them. I applied some translucent powder over it and my skin looked flawless, it's not too heavy too which is a major plus! I didn't give this product 5 stars because i do not like glass bottles to carry around in my bag. I prefer plastic to be on the safe side but overall it is a great foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Shar154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have oily/dry/acne prone/post acne marked skin so i usually need a LOT of coverage but then i tried this foundation and it works so well! I use the true ivory, i wet my sponge swipe a thin layer over my entire face and then kinda stipple on another thin layer and it looks better than anything ive tried before (except for lancome!) but for the price yes and is much better than other brands like loreal and neutregena...it is a touch too dark for me (bc i layer) and it doesnt look well with heavy powders but overall this is a GREAT foundation and will def be repurchasing..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by kbenard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation in warm caramel. It is a great color match for my winter complexion. Revlon is my go HG Foundation brand but I needed something quick and cheap while I was visiting home one weekend. It works good enough. It provided light to medium coverage. It is this and has spatula which was impressive. It is not buildable in my opinion, nor is it matte it is more of a dewy finish. It is poreless as I didnt use a primer and I didn't notice my pores. I did not have problems with oxidation but even after I set it with powder it seemed to only last for 5 hours tops. I would buy it again because i know what I'm getting and for 5 dollars I didn't expect much but I was impressed. The color selection is limited for women of color.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by LolaBrw

Even though I wish I had read the reviews before I bought this, sometimes you never know until you try it for yourself. I actually bought this on a whim as it was on sale and I'm familiar with Rimmel's other foundation that I remember liking awhile back (the long lasting mineral wear one). The colors to choose from are definitely different from their other foundations - they run lighter. Strangely enough, just like the reviews I've read, this made me totally orange! It wasn't blendable at all for me, but it did hide my pores like it claims to. If you dislike looking dirty and orange, heed to the "CHEAP CHEAP!" advice and skip this foundation, there is nothing "Clean" about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by calmingapple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hi ladies! Please read my general skin stats so that you can determine whether or not this review will be beneficial to you or not. I have pale skin (I have Scottish/Irish AND Ukranian ancestery!). My neck is slightly yellow undertone and my face leans towards palish-pink-ruddy (esp during PMS, very annoying). Okay, so with that out of the way, I applied HALF of this foundation on my face and compared it with my regular go-to foundation... the Rimmel clean finish makes me orange! Enough said really. No exaggeration. Just an ugly ugly orange. I don't know how this is "true ivory" :-( The little wand applicator was kinda cool and I like that aspect. Price is great for a foundation ($7-9 Cdn depending on which store you visit). Actual coverage was a little spotty... thick in some aspects and then too thin in others. I cannot explain it other than it did not go on uniformly. Maybe it was just my bottle... I don't know. But I hope my review helps the fair skinned gal who might be sitting on the fence on this one. Perhaps they will make a paler color soon???

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by mayrarara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really good foundation! It's not cakey, doesn't break me out, & has a really nice finish. The coverage is medium, but I don't see this as a problem, seeing as foundations are meant to even out the skin tone. It feels very light, not heavy at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by waymire01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Rimmel was on sale so I decided to give this a try. I really like it. I had a heck of a time deciding which color to buy, the light shades all look quite similar, but seem to be warm/cool/neutral. Similar to colorstay it is a different color inside than it appears through the bottle, you really have to open it to see the true color. I settled on the neutral even though I have warm tones because the warmer one appeared to be a bit darker and I am very fair. It matches really well. It does not have a pump, but it does have a very neat "paddle" applicator, I wish every non pump foundation came with this, it is very handy. The consistency is thicker, almost whipped, however it goes on very smooth and I had no trouble blending. Medium coverage, evens out skin tone and covers without looking like a mask. I have a lot of redness and it covered all of it. It seems quite wet and cooling but dries to a wonderful finish. It truly feels as if you have nothing on your face, not sticky, very smooth to the touch, no transferring. It looks really natural and has not gotten oily or broken down. I had no problems with oxidation. I would say it is matte to satin finish, just the tiniest bit of sheen, just enough to look natural. I did wear this with primer. I love this stuff and feel it is a perfect everyday foundation. This is a steal for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by mernabear

UPDATE!!!!! after using this for about 2 weeks i noticed irritation so i decided to read the ingredients--THIS HAS TALC IN IT!!!! TALC is terrible for sensitive and acne-prone skin. Cant use it anymore im so sad i loved it :(
cant believe i have found my favorite foundation for only 3.99!! LOVE this! I have tried everything from clinique bobbie brown urban decay lancome laura mercier you name it! I dont mind spending big money for foundation but why would i when this is the best i have come across! TRY IT!!! it gives the perfect natural glow and i apply with a stippling brush.