November 26, 2014 | 1830 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by kittywompus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Tried this in my never ending search for a good foundation. The shades run very light. After an exchange I wound up with Nude which is OK but it gives almost no coverage, certainly is not poreless, and turns me greasy in a short time. In other words, worthless. It did nothing for my skin. Good thing it was not expensive so I didn't lose much money when I threw it in the trash. I did like the paddle on the stick but the rest of the product was junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by piggywiggy777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i agree with this foundation turning slightly orange during the day...i only bought this since it was cheap, but i regret it now:/ i knew i had to make it work until i earned more money, so i just added some SPF to the bottle to make it a little lighter color, as well as mousterizing, since this foundation has also made my face look somewhat cakey and flakey:(so i dont recommend this product to anyone with light skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Kayleydid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

God, I am SOOOOO depressed. When I first put this on I was AMAZED. The color, the pigmentation, the application, all of it was flawless. High coverage and comfortable. But then, maybe an hour later, I glanced in the mirror and I did a double take. This foundation oxydizes horribly. My skin was carrot orange. I thought I had to be imagining things, but I wasn't. It really was that orange. I am seriously so sad. It's been a nightmare my whole life trying to find the perfect foundation and I thought I had, but then there is ONE STUPID FLAW :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

I saw this on sale at Walgreen for $2.99. I put this on using a beauty sponge. I had to keep layering. It didn't reduce my pores. It didn't make a difference. This foundation is light to medium coverage. I put it on at 7:30pm before dinner with a friend. At 11:30pm when I got home, my face was a oily mess. Do not get this if you have combo-oily skin. It doesn't work. I will post a picture of the mess it got my face. Sucks, cheap price, but cheap quality make-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never worn foundation before and i saw this at walmart and thought it might be a good place to start. I got it in nude and swatched it on my face and it was perfect.. it was a nice coverage it was my exact skin tone and it was amazing and super inexpensive. I love it. I will be purchasing this again and maybe a nice powder and concealer to go along with it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i'm trying to save some money, so i'm using this (cost me $3) instead of shelling out another $33 for mac matchmaster. i am very impressed by this foundation! goes on smooth, gives great coverage and doesn't make me oily. i also like the little spatula attached to the cap - cuts down on the waste of product. very cheap & easily available.. i'll totally buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by DAndrea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truely love this foundation. It has a stick attached to the inside of the top so that when you take off the top, the foundation is on the stick. It has a creamy look in the bottle but it goes on like liquid foundation. I have oily skin and most foundations that i've used end up making me shiny and more oilier within a few hours of wearing it. But this foundation stays oil free on my face. I think the stick is for when the product get low, you can scrap it out with the stick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This started out good, it was blendable, the color matched my skin nicely, and provided medium coverage. Then as the day went on I noticed it oxidizing on me, slowly as the day went on my skin took on an orange tint and the coverage seemed to fade as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AMAZING drugstore product! I have terrible skin (combination, acne scars, huge pores, very sensitive, blotchy, pink/reddish undertones, etc. etc.) and this works! It's not perfect as it doesn't last very long (usually several hours for me before I start getting oily and my pores start to show) but it's such an amazing price that it's worth it- I don't mind reapplying! It's very lightweight, clean, NOT cakey. It settles into fine lines a tiny bit but MUCH less than other foundations I've tried. It gives me a dewy finish and looks very natural yet matte. It has light to medium coverage but it's buildable and still looks so nice! I love this product, it's great for all ages. I would recommend it to anyone with skin issues, this is perfect for everyday use. However I probably would use something a bit heavier to go out at night/go dancing/etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by azngirlinla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into CVS looking for a Revlon foundation, which I saw a youtube review on. I wasn't able to find it and stumbled upon Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation, I read that it makes pores appear smaller. I don't have extremely large pores, but I do notice my pores around my cheeks appear larger than the rest on my face. I decided to dab a little on the inner part of my arm and got a pretty good match with Soft Beige and it did seem conceal the pores on my arms. It was $4.99 but I am pretty sure Walmart is cheaper. I decided to get it and give it a try anyways, foundation for $5 is pretty damn good in my book=) I got home and applied it with my stippling brush, oh and forgot to mention the foundation comes with a spatula that is attached to the top of the bottle. I thought that was way better than trying to pour the foundation on my hand (less control). I applied it on my face and it did make my pores appear smaller or concealed them. I applied some translucent powder over it and my skin looked flawless, it's not too heavy too which is a major plus! I didn't give this product 5 stars because i do not like glass bottles to carry around in my bag. I prefer plastic to be on the safe side but overall it is a great foundation.