Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysillicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon 12, Sythetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosillicate, Silica, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Tin Oxide May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5, Black 2, Aluminum Powder, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Blue 1, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Red 40

on 2/14/2012 1:56:00 PM

What you would expect for a 2.99 drugstore eyeshadow!

on 2/5/2012 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my absolute FAVORITE Wet N' Wild trio, and that's saying something because I love all of them. The browbone color is a very light, shimmery pink. I have cool skin and it barely picks up any color but is an effective highlight. The crease color is INSANE... You need one tiny TAP, not even a swipe, of color to do your whole crease. The pigmentation is out of this world. But the best part of this is the lid color... I'm going to buy this palette again just to make sure I have a backup of that gorgeous, taupe-y shade. It's so beautiful and flattering. You can wear it during the day with a light hand or smoke it out for a more dramatic look. Wet N' Wild kills the competition as far as eyeshadows go as far as quality AND price is concerned.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I must be colour blind b/c I always thought that taupe shade was lilac. Lol! Doesn't matter b/c it truly is a unique and beautiful colour. My only gripe w/ this trio and the others is that I would have preferred a matte highlight and/or matte crease. Oh..and I travel everyday w/ my m/u b/c I'm always in such a morning rush but my trio has since shattered. Only the black is in tact. However, I will still repurchase b/c the trio works wonders for my brown eyes and NC 35-NC 40 skintone.

on 2/2/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

The bottom taupe shadow in this trio is my default shadow. It's a satin taupe with cool purplish undertones that make my hazel eyes really pop. Most taupes just end up looking muddy on me and make my eyes look like a dull brown. It's an absolutely perfect shade for a wash of color over the lid that never looks overdone. The texture of these shadows is very buttery and pigmented, but they tend to break easily. The top pink shadow is a nice but frosty color that isn't as pigmented as I've come to expect from this brand. The deep shimmery brown crease color is very pigmented and similar to the brown in the 'I'm getting sunburned' trio with cooler-toned shimmer than the gold in the sunburned trio. I wish they made the taupe color in a single but I will buy this palette over and over again and hope they never discontinue it!

on 1/26/2012 11:52:00 PM

Incredible Trio. The taupe is almost the exact same MAC taupe - only the WNW trio is $2.99.

Bought it for the taupe but love love love the pink. Gorgeous.

WNW is doing something so right.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This trio is amazing !
I bought it just because I thought that the eyelid shade looked gorgeous and I didn't think I end up using the other colors too.
Eyelid color suits so well with my pale grey eyes. I never normally use dark eye shadows, especially day time, but I tried that crease shade anyway, just a little bit on the outer corners of my eyes and it blended like a dream and gave my eyes a bit of extra depth.
The other way I like to use these colors is that I use only eyelid color up to the crease and then lining my eyes with that dark crease color. Amazing for grey eyes !
Browbone color on this palette looks a bit weird for browbone, at first, but it works surprisingly well.
I love the quality of these eye shadows. They're creamy, blend easily and suit well together. One of my favorite eye shadow palettes, definitely.

on 12/19/2011 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

The colors are really buttery and pigmented. I'm a NC40 right now and I think these colors suit every single girl out there. They are easy to work with and the selection of colors in this palette are gorgeous! A greyish taupe,a creamy light pink and soft black.
The taupe works wonders as an all over lid color.
I find the pink color doesn't show up too much on my skin, but the the price and the other colors make up for it!
Packaging feels a bit on the cheap side, I would enjoy a mirror inside. I don't feel the applicator and the area it takes up in the palette is necessary.

on 12/14/2011 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this trio!! It's definitely my favorite out of all of the other Wet N Wild trios by far! The taupe colors makes my hazel/brownish eyes pop and I get so many compliments every time that I wear this. The price is right, the colors are right, the pigmentation is great! LOVE IT!!

on 12/14/2011 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to admit that I always ignored WnW products, because were so cheap that it was kinda suspicious, anyways, after reading a review about the wnw product l went to walgreens and l got the Brulee for my brow bone, after that I just went insane after WnW eyeshadows!!!! the Silent treatment is my favorite one, it matches beautifully with my skin tone and eyes, I can use this color everyday they're very creamy, soft and right amount of glitter to use during the day!!! I hope they never discontinued this palette is the best 2.99 that I ever spend!!!

on 12/14/2011 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These colours are beautiful, but the highlight shade is just too soft.. there is nothing wrong with the pigmentation of it or anything, but it crumbled after I dropped it once from two feet above my CARPET. The dark colour isn't very pigmented, but it's enough to show up. The taupe in here is really the winner, I much prefer this to the Nutty single. I will probably repurchase as I love the highlight and the taupe shades.. hopefully the new one won't shatter :(