Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysillicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon 12, Sythetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosillicate, Silica, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Tin Oxide May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5, Black 2, Aluminum Powder, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Blue 1, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Red 40

on 1/26/2012 11:52:00 PM

Incredible Trio. The taupe is almost the exact same MAC taupe - only the WNW trio is $2.99.

Bought it for the taupe but love love love the pink. Gorgeous.

WNW is doing something so right.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This trio is amazing !
I bought it just because I thought that the eyelid shade looked gorgeous and I didn't think I end up using the other colors too.
Eyelid color suits so well with my pale grey eyes. I never normally use dark eye shadows, especially day time, but I tried that crease shade anyway, just a little bit on the outer corners of my eyes and it blended like a dream and gave my eyes a bit of extra depth.
The other way I like to use these colors is that I use only eyelid color up to the crease and then lining my eyes with that dark crease color. Amazing for grey eyes !
Browbone color on this palette looks a bit weird for browbone, at first, but it works surprisingly well.
I love the quality of these eye shadows. They're creamy, blend easily and suit well together. One of my favorite eye shadow palettes, definitely.

on 12/19/2011 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The colors are really buttery and pigmented. I'm a NC40 right now and I think these colors suit every single girl out there. They are easy to work with and the selection of colors in this palette are gorgeous! A greyish taupe,a creamy light pink and soft black.
The taupe works wonders as an all over lid color.
I find the pink color doesn't show up too much on my skin, but the the price and the other colors make up for it!
Packaging feels a bit on the cheap side, I would enjoy a mirror inside. I don't feel the applicator and the area it takes up in the palette is necessary.

on 12/14/2011 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this trio!! It's definitely my favorite out of all of the other Wet N Wild trios by far! The taupe colors makes my hazel/brownish eyes pop and I get so many compliments every time that I wear this. The price is right, the colors are right, the pigmentation is great! LOVE IT!!

on 12/14/2011 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to admit that I always ignored WnW products, because were so cheap that it was kinda suspicious, anyways, after reading a review about the wnw product l went to walgreens and l got the Brulee for my brow bone, after that I just went insane after WnW eyeshadows!!!! the Silent treatment is my favorite one, it matches beautifully with my skin tone and eyes, I can use this color everyday they're very creamy, soft and right amount of glitter to use during the day!!! I hope they never discontinued this palette is the best 2.99 that I ever spend!!!

on 12/14/2011 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These colours are beautiful, but the highlight shade is just too soft.. there is nothing wrong with the pigmentation of it or anything, but it crumbled after I dropped it once from two feet above my CARPET. The dark colour isn't very pigmented, but it's enough to show up. The taupe in here is really the winner, I much prefer this to the Nutty single. I will probably repurchase as I love the highlight and the taupe shades.. hopefully the new one won't shatter :(

on 11/28/2011 2:34:00 PM

I have been pleased with Wet N Wild before, but they have outdone themselves here! I absolutely adore this trio. Silent Treatment comes with a gorgeous metallic-ish taupe color for the eyelid, a black-brown for the crease (honestly, it's too dark for the crease, so I use it as liner), and a lovely light pink for the highlight. I love the quality of these eyeshadows! They are very smooth and silky and easy to apply. Plus, they blend like a dream. Fallout is very minimal here, and with a good primer, they stay on perfectly all day. Plus, they are wearable enough for everyday OR night looks! The price here is just unbelievable- only $3!! For $3, what more could you want? :)

I love this trio! it's definitely my favorite out of all of the other Wet N Wild trios. When I first saw it at the drugstore, I thought it look really pretty, so I just bought it since it was just $2.99! I wasn't really expecting much, but when i got home and swatched it, I was really surprised at how pigmented and soft it was! The only thing i don't like about it is the brow highlight, the color is fine but i don't like the shimmer. I wished it was matte because i don't really like shimmery shadow on my brow bone. Other than that this trio is great for only 2.99. I definitely recommend it. :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a pretty, inexpensive palette of neutrals. There's nothing terribly great or exciting about it, but the shadows are good quality and the colors are very wearable. I'm glad that WnW streamlined their packaging a bit and made it more modern so that it doesn't look very cheap now.

on 11/26/2011 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wanted to love this but it's just okay, I see all the great reviews and I have to say I don't get it....maybe these colors just don't flatter my neutral pale (pink leaning but barely) skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. The quality of the shadow is great though! WnW really has some nice stuff, this just won't become a favorite for me. Wouldn't rebuy this trio but I would and will try others.