August 31, 2014 | 1539 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

The colors are really buttery and pigmented. I'm a NC40 right now and I think these colors suit every single girl out there. They are easy to work with and the selection of colors in this palette are gorgeous! A greyish taupe,a creamy light pink and soft black.
The taupe works wonders as an all over lid color.
I find the pink color doesn't show up too much on my skin, but the the price and the other colors make up for it!
Packaging feels a bit on the cheap side, I would enjoy a mirror inside. I don't feel the applicator and the area it takes up in the palette is necessary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this trio!! It's definitely my favorite out of all of the other Wet N Wild trios by far! The taupe colors makes my hazel/brownish eyes pop and I get so many compliments every time that I wear this. The price is right, the colors are right, the pigmentation is great! LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lck2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to admit that I always ignored WnW products, because were so cheap that it was kinda suspicious, anyways, after reading a review about the wnw product l went to walgreens and l got the Brulee for my brow bone, after that I just went insane after WnW eyeshadows!!!! the Silent treatment is my favorite one, it matches beautifully with my skin tone and eyes, I can use this color everyday they're very creamy, soft and right amount of glitter to use during the day!!! I hope they never discontinued this palette is the best 2.99 that I ever spend!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by mayholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These colours are beautiful, but the highlight shade is just too soft.. there is nothing wrong with the pigmentation of it or anything, but it crumbled after I dropped it once from two feet above my CARPET. The dark colour isn't very pigmented, but it's enough to show up. The taupe in here is really the winner, I much prefer this to the Nutty single. I will probably repurchase as I love the highlight and the taupe shades.. hopefully the new one won't shatter :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I have been pleased with Wet N Wild before, but they have outdone themselves here! I absolutely adore this trio. Silent Treatment comes with a gorgeous metallic-ish taupe color for the eyelid, a black-brown for the crease (honestly, it's too dark for the crease, so I use it as liner), and a lovely light pink for the highlight. I love the quality of these eyeshadows! They are very smooth and silky and easy to apply. Plus, they blend like a dream. Fallout is very minimal here, and with a good primer, they stay on perfectly all day. Plus, they are wearable enough for everyday OR night looks! The price here is just unbelievable- only $3!! For $3, what more could you want? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by GlamorousDreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this trio! it's definitely my favorite out of all of the other Wet N Wild trios. When I first saw it at the drugstore, I thought it look really pretty, so I just bought it since it was just $2.99! I wasn't really expecting much, but when i got home and swatched it, I was really surprised at how pigmented and soft it was! The only thing i don't like about it is the brow highlight, the color is fine but i don't like the shimmer. I wished it was matte because i don't really like shimmery shadow on my brow bone. Other than that this trio is great for only 2.99. I definitely recommend it. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty, inexpensive palette of neutrals. There's nothing terribly great or exciting about it, but the shadows are good quality and the colors are very wearable. I'm glad that WnW streamlined their packaging a bit and made it more modern so that it doesn't look very cheap now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wanted to love this but it's just okay, I see all the great reviews and I have to say I don't get it....maybe these colors just don't flatter my neutral pale (pink leaning but barely) skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. The quality of the shadow is great though! WnW really has some nice stuff, this just won't become a favorite for me. Wouldn't rebuy this trio but I would and will try others.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by mzebra

When I used to work at a luxury department store, Chanel was my go to brand for eyeshadows. But times are tough and I can no longer take advantage of that insider discount! If I hadn't read the overwhelming reviews on MUA I would have just dismissed WnW to be a chinzy, powdery eyeshadow disaster. But you have shown me the way! These eyeshadow trio goes on with a lot of color! A little shadow goes a long way! And it lasts too, all day for me without a primer. I do have to say that the shadow for the crease is a bit too intense for most of my application uses. Sometimes I will just blend in a little bit of the shade with the lid color. But other then that I am quite the happy camper with this set and will be back for more!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, Wet n Wild shadows have come such a long way. The consistancy of these shadows are so creamy and smooth. I know that all you ladies have aleast one of these quads. So you all know what I am talking about. The price is cheap and it has the same value of a high end product. The colors in this quad are a taupe, peachy color, and a dark brown/black. This can give you a nice smokey eye or a really nautral look. This is a muti purpose quad and works great on all skin tones. I suggest that if you if you do not have this quad that you get it and try it out/ or swap here for it, its worth it.