Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder

3.3

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl glycol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 6/27/2013 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The powder is soft (not as soft as TrueMatch Pressed Powder) and it is also very light. The finish is not matte, so I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. I've heard these have been compared to the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural. This product is really awesome for someone with dry skin. I have the powder in 115 which is the 2nd lightest shade in the range. The foundation goes much darker than the powder, so it's a perfect match. The color range is very impressive also. It's the powder I use daily and I really love it! I highly recommend it to someone with dry skin, not oily.

on 6/23/2013 5:22:00 PM

I didnt like this product. It doesnt control shine and it doesnt cover anything. Like the packaging though. Wouldnt buy this again

on 6/19/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This has a really nice packaging. I purchased a shade a little to light for my skin. At the time I bought the shade in 110. But now looking back I am more of a 120. It is a good product but I rather use something else instead if this one. I was still shiny after using this powder. I really needed to reapply every hour or so.

I got this item at the local chemist, at that time it was buy 2 items and get the 3rd one free. I bought this in 230, which matches my skin well. Sometimes when I'm too lazy to put on foundation I just put this over my sunscreen. Though it has a nice texture at first, but my combo skin started to feel oily after an hour or two since I sweat a lot during the day ( I live in a tropical country ! ). For $15 dollars, it's considered okay, I really love the packaging but I hated the sponge that comes with it. I will not repurchase and will go back to Rimmel Stay Matte which works wonder for me.

on 6/2/2013 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Agree with reviewers who say it's broken them out! So wanted to love this because they don't sell it where I live in SE Asia.

I was one of the people who wrote in to my local Maybelline begging them to bring the range in though they'd replied that they had no plans to.

So when I saw it while on vacation, I quickly snapped it up.

I guess I now know why Maybelline ain't bringing this in.

Powder's nice and fine. The hint of shimmer is beautiful but as the day goes by, oil buildup is ermmm comparable to an oil slick to say the least. Creases in my laugh lines. Knowing that, I switched to just using this for nights out.

I have acne prone, combination skin. But my skin was clear when i started using this. And within the first night of taking the foundation off, I noticed clogged pores. I've since broken out much worst because I persevered with this powder and continued to use this a couple of times.

Beautiful powder but not for me.

on 5/21/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was looking for a lighter setting powder, since I tend to sweat a little through the day. My skin is dry, but becomes combination in the summer. I use this over my liquid foundation and to set my undereye concealer. The shade I purchased was 320, Honey Beige. I find using a lighter powder on top of liquid foundation gives your face a brightness, makes you look almost highlighted. It's been good to me thus far, only been a few days, so I'll edit in a few weeks to see its progress. So far so good, but nothing to write home about. It's an ordinary powder.

on 5/20/2013 4:13:00 PM

I have the #135 and it matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. It's light and doesn't feel cakey. I love it!

on 5/16/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This matches my skin tone well, and is a nice, light powder to top up my foundation and complete a look.
When applied with a powder brush or kabuki brush, this does not feel caky at all and has a light coverage and feels like you're not wearing any makeup. When applied with the puff provided, the coverage is heavier but runs the risk of looking caked on.
Also, has glitter in it.

on 5/13/2013 2:39:00 AM

I love this! I'm very fair (NC15-20) and I use the 115 Ivory shade. Covers very nicely and makes my pores look vanished :) doesn't last the longest but a it's a sure fine powder for the cost :) would repurchase!

on 5/9/2013 4:41:00 PM

This powder is actually amazing. I use it as a foundation (applied with a real techniques buffing brush) and it makes my akin look air brushed and completely natural as if im not wearing an make up at all its crazy. My skin is horrible with acne, scars and just over all red anf blotchy with rosacea but this never broke me out and visably reduced all of my skin complications. Im in the color 120-220. Im actually mind bloqn like its perfect, it blurs mt acne scars and makes my skin look natural and bare faced no matter how much produt i pack on. Completely worth every cent. The only flaw is the flippy packaging hole underneath where the gross powder puff is stored because it flaps open all the time and its quite annoying. Other than that i will never stop using this.... ever.