October 23, 2014 | 1856 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the shade 115 Ivory and it's a good match for my complexion, for reference MAC NC15. Unfortunately this powder makes my combo skin especially greasy and oily within a few hours, even on the drier parts of my face. It also oxidizes too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Karmstar

I use this powder a lot and I like it's not too heavy but it's not too light either. It's just right and it's not hard to wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Cobaltnails

This is the product that made me fall in love with maybelliene cosmetics. Its the best makeup product I ever used! It comes with like this pad thing to put the powder thing which many people throw out. DONT throw it out. It works ten times better with the pad. I just some on it and put it on my cheeks, take the product again put it on my head, put some more on my chin and nose. It evens out my skin tone and I love it! Plus is blends nicely with your natural skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Purchased in 310 Sunny Beige for my light tan Asian combo complexion (NC30/C4). I am a FIT Me fan. Very satisfied with color match, finish, longevity, and value. I wear 220 and 310 in the liquid mixed as my foundation and the 310 powder is perfect with a hint of warmth. It is sheer, matte but natural with T-zone shine appearing 8 hours later. A perfect setting powder, but not pigmented enough to use as a foundation. Compact is clumsy and cheap but I love the big mirror so it's a tradeoff. It is a mainstay in my purse!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Kitooo

I bought this initially because of the great shade range but i actually really like it as a powder and have nothing to complain about it. It looks very natural on me and doesn't make me look shimmered like other people have mentioned. My skin but nicer texture. The coverage is not heavy but this is only pressed powder. It doesn't irritate my face or break me out. It doesn't last all day but that's okay because I'd rather not have to use a strong remover at night. The only thing I have to complain about is that I hope they bring 110 over to the UK as 120 is just a tad too dark for me. I might order it online when this runs out. Edit: I found this makes me itchy after a while but it might just be because its drying which in winter is something I don't want, it doesn't break me out so its not very irritating at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by haptic

I love this powder. I use it everyday to set my concealer and / or foundation when I wear it. It's a great lightweight powder and it works well. I think what you need to realize is that this is not going to provide heavy coverage, but it does give your skin a nice glowy effect. It's not a matte powder, but the glow is not overwhelming either. I go through an entire pan in approximately 3 months, and I use this everyday. The price is good, and it's a powder that does not break me out, which is fantastic.

I like this more than my MAC mineralize skinfinish natural. I also like the fact that they have an extensive color range which makes it easy to find the right shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupnmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this item twice already! I use it to set my revlon photoready foundation. It works great in the summer alone with a primer. For me it tends to be a little to dry for my skin if I use it by its self. It does give a good amount of coverage.

Pros
-coverage is build-able
-doesn't cause break outs

Cons
-tends to go away after 5 hours

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by preeti77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite face powder! I've been using it ever since they released it and have repurchased it several times. It is great for setting foundation and just makes your skin look flawless. It doesn't make my skin look cakey or overdone like other powders can. I apply this powder with my elf studio flat top powder brush.

The only thing I can see that people would not like about this powder is that it has very small shimmers in it. I didn't even notice this at all until a friend of mine who also has it told me it has shimmers. For me, the shimmer isn't noticeable on my skin at all unless you are very close to me in bright sunlight. Otherwise, it probably helps to hide minor imperfections.

Overall, I think this is a great powder and is worth a try for about $6!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by TiffeeezyxPinay

SHIMMER. SHIMMER. SHIMMER.
This product would enhace an already oily face, it transfers onto any surface you come close to (a girlfriend's worst nightmare), very noticeable shimmer particles (they aren't chunky bits of glitter just a crap load of small shimmers).
If a certain light hits your face you might as well run in circles and become a disco ball.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Flakiisz1o0

I currently use the shade 110, but I like to use it to touch up on my make-up.
When I first used it, my first impression on the product was not its best because I used a powder brush to apply it onto my face. It did not show up or cover any imperfections BUTTTTTTT, when I used it with the puff sponge it came with I ended up loving it!! It is a very light color so I love to use it under my eyes to conceal my dark circles and to brighten up the area. I also love to use it underneath my cheekbones so my contour will look more noticeable. In the sun one may notice that it has tinyy tinyy little sparkles in it but the sparkles are not so noticeable on the skin. That may be the reason why I like to use it as a highlighter. I hit pan on the product and am planning to repurchase it. I loved it!! For more product reviews please visit flakaliciouss.blogspot.com