September 19, 2014 | 1663 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Purchased in 310 Sunny Beige for my light tan Asian combo complexion (NC30/C4). I am a FIT Me fan. Very satisfied with color match, finish, longevity, and value. I wear 220 and 310 in the liquid mixed as my foundation and the 310 powder is perfect with a hint of warmth. It is sheer, matte but natural with T-zone shine appearing 8 hours later. A perfect setting powder, but not pigmented enough to use as a foundation. Compact is clumsy and cheap but I love the big mirror so it's a tradeoff. It is a mainstay in my purse!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Kitooo

I bought this initially because of the great shade range but i actually really like it as a powder and have nothing to complain about it. It looks very natural on me and doesn't make me look shimmered like other people have mentioned. My skin but nicer texture. The coverage is not heavy but this is only pressed powder. It doesn't irritate my face or break me out. It doesn't last all day but that's okay because I'd rather not have to use a strong remover at night. The only thing I have to complain about is that I hope they bring 110 over to the UK as 120 is just a tad too dark for me. I might order it online when this runs out. Edit: I found this makes me itchy after a while but it might just be because its drying which in winter is something I don't want, it doesn't break me out so its not very irritating at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by haptic

I love this powder. I use it everyday to set my concealer and / or foundation when I wear it. It's a great lightweight powder and it works well. I think what you need to realize is that this is not going to provide heavy coverage, but it does give your skin a nice glowy effect. It's not a matte powder, but the glow is not overwhelming either. I go through an entire pan in approximately 3 months, and I use this everyday. The price is good, and it's a powder that does not break me out, which is fantastic.

I like this more than my MAC mineralize skinfinish natural. I also like the fact that they have an extensive color range which makes it easy to find the right shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupnmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this item twice already! I use it to set my revlon photoready foundation. It works great in the summer alone with a primer. For me it tends to be a little to dry for my skin if I use it by its self. It does give a good amount of coverage.

Pros
-coverage is build-able
-doesn't cause break outs

Cons
-tends to go away after 5 hours

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by preeti77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite face powder! I've been using it ever since they released it and have repurchased it several times. It is great for setting foundation and just makes your skin look flawless. It doesn't make my skin look cakey or overdone like other powders can. I apply this powder with my elf studio flat top powder brush.

The only thing I can see that people would not like about this powder is that it has very small shimmers in it. I didn't even notice this at all until a friend of mine who also has it told me it has shimmers. For me, the shimmer isn't noticeable on my skin at all unless you are very close to me in bright sunlight. Otherwise, it probably helps to hide minor imperfections.

Overall, I think this is a great powder and is worth a try for about $6!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by TiffeeezyxPinay

SHIMMER. SHIMMER. SHIMMER.
This product would enhace an already oily face, it transfers onto any surface you come close to (a girlfriend's worst nightmare), very noticeable shimmer particles (they aren't chunky bits of glitter just a crap load of small shimmers).
If a certain light hits your face you might as well run in circles and become a disco ball.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Flakiisz1o0

I currently use the shade 110, but I like to use it to touch up on my make-up.
When I first used it, my first impression on the product was not its best because I used a powder brush to apply it onto my face. It did not show up or cover any imperfections BUTTTTTTT, when I used it with the puff sponge it came with I ended up loving it!! It is a very light color so I love to use it under my eyes to conceal my dark circles and to brighten up the area. I also love to use it underneath my cheekbones so my contour will look more noticeable. In the sun one may notice that it has tinyy tinyy little sparkles in it but the sparkles are not so noticeable on the skin. That may be the reason why I like to use it as a highlighter. I hit pan on the product and am planning to repurchase it. I loved it!! For more product reviews please visit flakaliciouss.blogspot.com

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by anylatters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought the price on the product was fine, but there aren't too many colours to choose from. I knew what number of the fit me matched my skin tone, but it wasn't available at the store. So i had to choose between the lighter or darker powder, and i chose the darker one.

The product is lovely, theres a really slight shimmer to it, so i dont recommend to to people with oily skin, and it goes on matte, with excellent coverage. Without primer it stays good for about 5 hours before you need a touch up. Perfect for on the go, and powder stays packed in and doesnt get dusty. The sponge it comes with is a little rough on the skin, but does a good job applying the makeup, which is fine.

And since i chose the darker one. it was not right at all for my skin tone, when i put my face up to the light. But that's my fault.
Currently i'm using studio fix by mac and its working great for me. The fit me powder i bought is something i dont plan on using and i'll probably pass it on, but if it did come in my skin tone i would for sure buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this product IF i have other products to go along with it. I have to use the FIT me concealer and Mabelline's BB cream with it to get the look I want. The product alone does make you look either shimmery or dry and powdery (depends on the skin type you have and since I have combination skin I get both effects). The packaging is nice and small with a compartment for the applicator with a mirror. Great to throw in your purse! Another thing is it CHEAP so if you do dislike the product not much of your money was wasted!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by HappyMiniDonuts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product overall is just not good but the thing that bothers me the most is that there is shimmer in it which makes me look oily and greasy!