July 22, 2014 | 1200 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

I really, really loved this because it was the first concealer that DID NOT crease or dry out under my eyes. BUT, the huuuuge con is that the packaging sucks! All the product leaks out from where the tube closes. That's what makes it dry out so fast. Ugh. So madů I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When it comes to concealers I'm a total MAC snob. I'm all about select cover up, prolong wear and moisture cover. Those are my 3 faves.

Then I kept hearing about this. The main thing being it's a dupe for Nars creamy concealer. Honestly I can back that up because I don't have the Nars one or ever used it. What I can say is this a darn good concealer.

If you want something dark I'm afraid your out of luck. Any where I've seen it they have 2 shades. It's a pink 115 and a yellow 120. I have the 115. It's a perfect t match for my skin. My skin is also dry and also dry under the eyes. This is super creamy and great for under the eye. One of the things people say about Nars is they don't get creasing. I find this does sit in fine lines. It's nothing a little dab of your fingers can't fix with a light dusting of powder.

Otherwise it's great and build able. I wouldnt say its got the coverage of my mac concealers but it gets the job done and sits very nicely and brightens nicely. It also doesn't get cakey. I wish it had the coverage of my others then this would be HG. A nice dupe for studio moisture if you can't bring yourself to spend the money :) The price is definitely right also. $6.99 CAD for mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by HNA

Yeah it's a pretty decent product. Thin consistency but covers pretty well :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by sunny899

I love this concealer to use as a highlight, also after putting on a thicker concealer under my eyes , this on top just brightens the whole eye area. Goes on smooth and wears well. Will probably repurchase this I just really like it

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by lusciouslipsandlashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is NOT comparible to NARS Radiant and Creamy.
Here is a perfect example of why "dupes" should consider more than just the packaging and pigment.

--Maybelline Fit Me is a water based concealer with more than 13 moderately dangerous chemicals.
--Nars Radiant Creamy is a Dimethicone based concealer with less than 1/2 of those pesky chemicals.

Dimethicone based concealers & foundations provide maximum coverage, with fine line and uneven skin fillers. It's consistency is uncomparable, and can best be described as using liquid gold. It is a perfect match for someone looking for 100% coverage.

Water based concealers & foundations provide less coverage, and are typically not build-able (can't layer the product without looking cakey) They are a perfect match for someone looking to still have their natural skin show through.

For a water based concealer this did the job, however not worthy for anyone looking for 100% coverage.

17 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER! DUPE for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! This concealer is exactly the same as the NARS one except only $5!!!! It blends like a dream and I use this to cover my under eye circles and to also highlight parts of my face. I use shade 10 Light. I am NC30. It is light weight yet covers everything. It is amazing quality and looks beautiful on the skin.

This concealer is perfection. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Run and buy this! Don't walk!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER! DUPE for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! This concealer is exactly the same as the NARS one except only $5!!!! It blends like a dream and I use this to cover my under eye circles and to also highlight parts of my face. I use shade 10 Light. I am NC30. It is amazing quality and looks beautiful on the skin. This concealer is perfection. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Why does it have so few reviews it's crazy! Run and buy this! Don't walk!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by precious23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this concealer, I use it to contour rather than use it for concealing. Sometimes I find powder bronzers to be too heavy and cakey on my face so I decided to find a darker shade of concealer. I use this product to contour my cheeks, nose and forehead and the texture is creamy but really easy to blend. My face doesn't look cakey at all and I am so pleased that this comes in darker shades. I use it in the colour "cafe" and will definitely repurchase. 5/5

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by ZeeJay786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a very nice concealer for the price. Very creamy and not cakey.
I did notice that by the end of the day it had setlles into very fine lines around my eyes (that are not visibile when I have no makeup on). I will continue to use this for blemishes now as it does a good job at covering and lasts a long time. I would say the Maybelline - the Eraser eye concealer is better for under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! This is a great concert, by far my favorite I have tried ever. Only one tiny complaint: sometimes it will slightly burn under my eyes for a couple seconds before I blend it out. Only sometimes, and it isn't a major problem. But I love this and will definitely repurchase, already have as well! Great consistency and the coverage is fantastic. Recommend for everyone