Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 11/18/2014 12:10:00 PM

So have you ever left your house all made up thinking things are ok and then looked in your car mirror and gasped at the horror of what is going on with your makeup? Like I want to go home and wash my face and call a plastic surgeon kinda thing? This did that to me. It found wrinkles that I swear I don't have. It was a disaster. I bought it because of beautiful amazing Makeup Geek and now I think she just wants to be the only beautiful person out there that is beautiful so she recommened this product. (just kidding I love her and she usually is so incredibly correct in her product reviews but this one no way!!!!!)
Ugh, Ugh, Ugh

on 11/17/2014 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Holy grail worthy

on 11/16/2014 9:51:00 AM

Best concealer EVER!!! My HG concealer! Go buy it now!!!

on 11/14/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I think I found the concealer for me. I've tried others but this one seems to "fit me" just perfectly. It's smooth and creamy and doesn't leave a white cast of any kind under my eyes. It blends seemlessly with my makeup and definitely covers the dark circles. The price isn't outrageous, either. However, finding my shade in Deep can sometimes be a challenge. Other than that, though, I have no complaints and will continue to buy this concealer.

on 11/13/2014 2:14:00 PM

This is my HG concealer. I've tried sooo many concealers, from Nars, Benefit, Clinique and many more brands. I wish I'd found this one first, I would have saved so much money!
My main problem with concealers is that they always seem to cake on me, or crease. Not this one! It also stays for ages on me.
This concealer is not anywhere near full coverage, but you can build it up a bit.
This is my third tube and I will continue to repurchase!

on 11/11/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not the biggest fan of this concealer. I'm not sure what the hype is bout it but I noiced that it caked up very quickly around my eyes even when I applied small amounts with setting powder on top. I've tried it multiple times and notice that it just looks very cakey and shows my pores. I prefer my L'Oreal concealer over this. Great packaging and I like the wand, but will not be repurchasing.

on 11/10/2014 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Think I've brought 15 tubes of this since it released, I'm absolutely in love with this product! One of the best concealers to highlight the under eyes, my go to under eye brightener. Couldn't give it a 5 because, although a great shade range for the drug store, the shade 35 isn't as yellow toned as I'd like it to be. Also, I'd recommend using a corrector underneath first if you have very dark circles as it's a very sheer concealer but finish is beautiful and dewy nonetheless.

on 11/7/2014 2:43:00 PM

not a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan. heard so many good things about this product so i just had to buy it. honesty i think its creamy and not drying at all. the only thing is that it doesnt really conceal my dark circles as much as i was hoping it would. maybe its just because my dark circles are insanely dark. i just wish it would have worked well with my dark circles because i havent found any good concealers. :( but it does cover blemishes and red spots, thats the only reason why i would repurchase this product

on 11/6/2014 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've heard this a dupe for the NARS concealer which I've seen but never tried, but the packaging looks the same. It's great for concealing redness and brightening under eye circles. It's also really creamy so it spreads real well.

The reason why I only give it 3 stars is because there's something in it that makes me break out or causes my bottom lash line to become red and irritated. I thought at first it was just the fact that the doe foot applicator isn't exactly hygienic and it just spread the accumulated germs to my eyes... but I tried with a new tube and the same thing happened. Now, I use it for spot concealing and for covering redness, but after a few days I noticed that red little dots were popping up where I applied the concealer.

It's such a shame - this is an awesome concealer and well worth the price. I would try the NARS concealer but I heard that it can be drying, so I don't want to shell out $35 for it. This one only cost me $7.99 CAD.

on 11/6/2014 9:55:00 PM

This is a really good concealer and I would have given it 4 or maybe 5 lippies if it wasn't on the greasy side. What it has going for it: Blend ability, a luminous finish and fairly good coverage. What it doesn't: It doesn't cover under eye shadows well at all, it slides off with sweat or humidity,it can emphasize lines around and under the eyes and is oily, which I am mistaking for luminosity,lol. So, more cons than pros and for that reason I only gave it 3 lippies.