August 29, 2014 | 1863 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by caitie96

This is perfect for under eye circles, and I love that it isn't too thick and easy to blend. Not a huge fan of the unhygienic applicator though, and this doesn't do a very good job on other blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is very good for that daily make up. It offers light to medium coverage, bleding with your skin is very easy.
I use mostly for my under eyes area, where i think it works best. It works for covering red spots or blemishes, but the best result is for the eyes area.
On me, it creases a little... It's not that much, just a little bit, i can easily fix it pressing gently the area with my finger where the concealer is.
I use the real techniques pointed foundation brush to get the best of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by HSMakeup

20 sand is the perfect colour for me it blends completely in! Good coverage. It doesn't last very long for the price before it rubs out- I have already had to repurchase but worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Jessica386

These product those give you good coverage

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I think this is overall a good concealer, but made mostly for undereye concealing. It offers light to medium coverage. As for acne concealing or covering left over red spots from breakouts, this doesn't do the job unfortunately. I really tried liking it, as it's creamy enough to blend well on the skin. However, it does not cover the redspots on my face, and I had to use my MAC concealer to do the trick. If you want a great undereye concealer, this is great. But for acne coverage or redness cover up from left over acne spots, forget it, hence the reason I gave it 3 lippies. If you want total coverage, reach for something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by clichetastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favourite daily concealer! Decided to try it on a whim when I started out using makeup, and loved it from the beginning. I use mine in Fair (15) and love to mix it with Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer in Ivory (01) and use under my eyes, and on my cheekbones to highlight. For me it lasts all day, doesn't crease or crinkle and has a good, solid medium coverage from blemishes and dark circles.
For the price (Approx. AUD$14) you can't go wrong. I like the applicator, and due to it being a slightly heavier coverage concealer than other drugstore concealers I've tried, it lasts longer as well.
The creamy texture is easily blendable, I've never really noticed a scent, and always smooths over my skins beautifully. My only dilemma is that my colour isn't stocked everywhere (they instead stock 10 and 20) and I have to go on a bit of a witch hunt to find it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by misstashay9

This concealer is very creamy and easily blendable. I have it in 30 Cafe which is the darkest shade as I have very dark under eye circles. Its easy to use and looks like it blends into my natural skin tone to my under eyes but it casts a white shadow which I don't like. I use this nearly everyday but when it runs out I probably won't buy another one as it doesn't match well with my skin tone (yellow undertones).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

Decided to give this a try based on a recommendation in a Makeup Geek blog. I think it was written as sort of dupe for Yves St. Laurent (which I have as well). I like this coverage better. It's a nice light, leaning towards medium, but still light coverage and very flattering with faint shimmer, the good kind that does not emphasize fine lines. The applicator is not high end, so you need to take care to limit it since it come out of tube with gusto. I'm almost out and hope this is not discontinued. In a pinch I've also used as an eye shadwo primer and been pleased. Talk about value!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kloghopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Me: NC 25-30 skintone
Fit Me concealer color: Sand (20?) for blemishes and spots and Light (10?) for my undereye area (But side by side swatch comparison of these two colors shows very little difference of color/tone in my opinion. I could be mistaken though!)

I've been lemming over the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer (don't really know why.. it's NARS so it has to be great, right?) but read that the fit me concealer is a good dupe. Disclaimer: I have never actually tried the NARS concealer... but I am all about trying out dupes so I can save my money. :)

The skinny? I'm shockingly impressed with the fit me concealer. I've been using Almay Clear Complexion concealer in light/medium for a long time and after using fit me in the color sand I have come to realize how neutral the almay concealer is. :( I need more of a yellow-leaning color and the color Sand is perfect.

The shade light under my eyes is suitable... but seeing as though I'm almost (eh hem) 35 I have little lines around and under my eyes and this concealer does seem to settle into them a bit. I do not think it's so fantastic for concealing dark undereye circles either (I have a 7 month old and desperately need concealer daily) but overall it does a decent job.

But as a face concealer I LOVE it. Maybe I'll try the NARS someday. But not when I can use this little gem for 5ish bucks. I hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am loving this concealer, I picked it up thanks to Tati always raving about it! It's creamy, blendable, covers well, available in a bunch of shades, and always on sale somewhere. I use this under my eyes and as a highlighter (down the bridge of my nose, on the chin and forehead) and I don't even feel like I need foundation after. I don't have acne so I can't speak to if it covers up zits. This is going to be a summer staple for me I can already tell. I'm using the shade 20 now, which is the third-lightest shade. I would recommend this if you're looking for something low-cost to cover up dark circles and minor redness without a ton of foundation or heavy stick concealer.