Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 5/27/2015 11:36:00 AM

I really like this concealer. I find the packaging sleek and similar to NARS (i haven't used the NARS concealers everyone compares these to, just going on looks alone)

I do find these very creamy,pigmented and blendable.

My only gripe is the shade selection.

I bought 10 (Light) and 20 (Sand) 15 (fair) was sold out.
I find sand to be alittle more orangey/yellow, so it works best for under my eyes, but the color is really close to my natural skin color (i set with a ELF powder)

on 5/24/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you're lokking for a light-medium coverage this concelear is for you. It helps with getting rid of dark circles while brightening. It doesn't crease and it's not cakey. There are two main downsides to this product: the packaging and the color selection (at least in my country). The product will start building up on the inside of the lid and eventually get the whole packaging dirty. In terms of the shade, I have fair skin and the lightest shade (light) seems to be a bit to dark for my undereye cirlces.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this so much, it seemed like it was a great product online and when I got it the formula seemed to be very good, but I just wouldn't know because the lightest shade is a couple shades darker than my actual skin tone, making it useless. Wish this product came in a lighter shade so I could see what all the hype is about

on 5/23/2015 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

For the relatively low price this is a great concealer. I use this after my primer (bourjois happy light), and foundation (maxfactor skin luminiser) , and before my powder (bourjois healthy balance). I find this is good at adding a bit extra coverage on areas I need, I don't have any acne but still have marks and redness from this in the past. This works great on that, but I do not think it would work well on active acne. It also doesn't cover my under eye bags most of the time. It does last a decent amount of time on the skin, probably about 6 hours when it isn't really hot and I sweat everything off straight away, but wouldn't be the best if needed for a long time, or if sweating may be involved.

on 5/23/2015 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I think this is my HG undereye concealer. It's very affordable (I think I got it for $6 at RiteAid), blends like a dream, covers very well (albeit, I do not have very dark circles), and lasts all day. I took a lippie off for packaging because although I don't mind the doe foot applicator, I know some people don't find it very hygienic.

on 5/22/2015 1:06:00 PM

This stuff is very good for a drugstore line. The consistency is near perfect: not too sticky, not too slippery. Over time it will settle a bit into fine lines but I haven't come across any concealer yet that doesn't. I don't mind the doe foot applicator; I apply it as dots that way and then smooth it out with a brush.

I've heard so much about this concealer that I really wanted to try it. I picked it in the shade medium and it was an alright color match but I noticed this didn't have any coverage I had to mix it with kat von d's concealer to get some coverage and to make this last because this fades so quickly no staying power at all. The texture is thin almost like lotion so I knew from the start it wasn't gonna work out. This is good for those who have good skin and barely any imperfections this would be a great concealer for them. Also I've heard that this is an exact dupe to the nars concealer and in my opinion it's not. Nars is creamy more thick but not heavy and it covers very well and it stays all day. Idk who started that comparison but that is not the same concealer no way! I just know maybelline fit me concealer isn't good!

on 5/21/2015 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've seen this product used by many bloggers, and they seem to love it, but I'm not blown away. I find it fades and creases. The best part is the ease of application. Color is fine, nothing crazy great. It just doesn't seem to last so I'm moving on.

on 5/20/2015 3:35:00 PM

Hands down, cheap and covers my blemishes well enough for me to repurchase this. I will never buy anything else, love this! However, I have very dry skin and this concealer has a tendency to make my dry patches more visible, but using a little bit of moisturizer solves the problem.

I do like this concealer for under my eyes. It is a very creamy consistency and as long as I set it with a powder it will not crease on me. I don't like it to cover blemishes, I think it is to sheer for that. Its an awesome price and you get a lot of product. I've been using it for a few months. I have a few other concealers I need to finish, but I will likely repurchase when I finish those up.