April 16, 2014 | 1776 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupqueen2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I suffer from very dark circles. With the bobbie brown peach corrector underneath the fitme concealer it's a great combo. Love Fit me concealer. Its got great coverage, creamy consistancy and colour. I've already repurchased my second.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by missmacmoo

I love this concealer! I have tried a few concealers in the past, but this one is definitely the best! It doesn't get crumbly when covering my pimples (I hate it when you can see an outline around the spot). I have quite fair skin so I was very happy to find one in my shade. I don't feel the need to wear foundation anymore to cover my pimples and acne scarring because the concealer does such a great job - definitely buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by LuzMa

I absolutely love this concealer! It is creamy and covers very well. I keep purchasing it over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Mikeswife

For a $6 concealer, this stuff does a bang-up job.

Packaging: Slim tube with a wand, which I find easier to use to control the amount of product applied, as opposed to a brush or sponge applicator.

Product: I picked this up after reading glowing reviews on MakeUpGeek, and wanted to find something less heavy than Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, which is a great product, but tended to collect a bit under my eyes. I got this in color 10, which is a good match (in winter) for my skin. I like that this has a thinner consistency, so it blends pretty easily. I have not noticed as much of an issue with this settling into fine lines. If this stuff is scented, I haven't noticed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was terrible -- gave me a big whitehead on my chin (where I applied it) and a rash all over the area. The runny consistency barely covers. A waste of money -- will return, The color was okay.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by xcanvasx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

First of all, I found that this concealer was way too dark. It seems as though the concealer appears lighter in the tube than it actually is. And when I put it on my skin, it started to burn really bad... Not sure what's in this, but I will not be buying it again. I'm sad that I wasted the money on this product. If you have very sensitive skin like me, I would NOT buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I AM SHOCKED. I can't believe this concealer was 6 freaking dollars and it puts my department store concealers to shame!!!! This is my go to every single day, even over my..... wait for it......Benefit Erase Paste (dun dun dunnnnn) It's TRUE!!! I thought I would never see the day another concealer would steal my top spot... but it happened, and me and wallet love it. This covers so well and it lasts all day. I still can't believe how amazing this formula is. NO creasing or fading or discoloration or splotchy coverage. I'm just.... wow. So incredibly impressed. I am also shocked at how this product has bad reviews :( YOU NEED TO PAT, I REPEAT ***PAT**** THIS CONCEALER ON, DO NOT BLEND IT OUT. Since this concealer is more liquid, you cannot smear this on or smudge it, you have to PAT this on, and that's the key to making this concealer last all day. If you don't, it leaves you with minimal coverage like any other liquid concealer would. Every company has a different formula and everyone's skin is different, some respond to certain products better than others. Other than that, 10/10

13 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like using this underneath my eyes to conceal dark circles. Other than that, this concealer does not help with covering acne breakouts. I do however like the color that Fit Me comes in, it matches my skin tone exactly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The coverage is absolutely terrible for the price I paid!! The color didn't match at all. This product left my skin with blemishes and irritated it so bad. I literally had to book a dermatologist after using this

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty bad concealer but not the worst. I would not buy again because it gets very cakey and just looks so obvious on the skin. it wasn't that expensive so I'm not that worried. but i will probably only use it if I'm in a hurry and need something quick in my purse incase a pimple pops up! It creases and makes my undereye look like a joke! it comes with a lot of product so i will probably not be able to use it up before its trashed.