April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by vfetters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Did not like this product at all. Couldn't get any coverage. Felt like I was putting colored water on my face. I wanted to like this product so every once in a while I keep trying it out again, but I just get super disappointed again.
It's very oily and does nothing a makeup should do.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have oily skin so it looked kind of greasy on me. But it does even my skintone with just one layer of application with my fingertips. This isn't my go to foundation but I do use it to even my skintone. It still shows my acne scars though. Then I apply loose powder to set it. But I would have to keep reapplying or else my makeup will slide off. Mines didn't come with a pump also.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldChocolate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

broke me out
don't buy

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by jesuslover32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes skin look very oily sand I have a combination of normal and dry skin and this makes me look very dewy . Sometimes this foundation actually works in my favor when I mix it but most of the time it's a hot mess

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Mariaaime123

I love the smell of the foundation its like a baby powder smell which is delightful, but it does not give me full coverage. I have acne not bad acne and not so oily skin but this actually made my skin more oily then what it already was in less then 2 hours literally. I was very disappointed in the outcome of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

I've used this foundation for over a year and was going to be on my third bottle of it until recently. I loved it for winter because of its moisturizing properties, but then summer happened. Talk about an oily mess! I have oily skin to begin with, but this foundation made me look as shiny as patent shoes except on my face. Not cute! On the bright side, it has good coverage (especially when stippled into moisturized skin) and lasts a nice amount of time when set with powder. It made my skin smooth and didn't look cakey or heavy, and doesn't have an obnoxious scent to it or any scent at all. It didn't break me out on its own, either. Overall, I like it and have and will buy it again, but only for the dead of winter when my skin isn't already excessively oily. If you have dry skin, this may be perfect for you, but if you have any kind of oil issues be prepared for a slick on your forehead by mid-day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

i love it. nice color range. i wear it 210. and its 95% perfect color match. i have combo skin with some imperfections to cover. gives medium to full coverage. but it will look greasy and melted if you have oily skin. but abit of oil blottin paper or just a quick brush of face powder fixes this. it will never make you look cakey or overdone. kind of has a natural glow even with giving a good amount of coverage. i like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by theblondlife17

You know, I really wish that I could have liked this foundation. Unfortunately (At least for me), it was the worst I ever used. Not only did it break me out every time I used it, here are a list of other cons I found after trying it out for a while.

-Oily
-Slid off my face in minutes
-Not a ton of coverage

If I were to recommend this to anyone it would be someone with dry skin and fairly blemish free.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by aggieecheww

pros
-very moisturising
-dewy/glowy finish
-longlasting
-doesnt break me out
-nice colour range

cons
-if you have oily skin it might make you look greasy
-no pump on the bottle so it can get messy

i get really dry skin and scabs on my forehead and i like using this as a light 'concealer' and dab it in with my fingers. it is so moisturising its good for that (:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by whyilovemakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very blendable, buildable lightweight and light to medium coverage. I really like this but I have combo skin so my skin gets oily through out the day even though I set it with powder