April 16, 2014 | 2046 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

i love it. nice color range. i wear it 210. and its 95% perfect color match. i have combo skin with some imperfections to cover. gives medium to full coverage. but it will look greasy and melted if you have oily skin. but abit of oil blottin paper or just a quick brush of face powder fixes this. it will never make you look cakey or overdone. kind of has a natural glow even with giving a good amount of coverage. i like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by theblondlife17

You know, I really wish that I could have liked this foundation. Unfortunately (At least for me), it was the worst I ever used. Not only did it break me out every time I used it, here are a list of other cons I found after trying it out for a while.

-Oily
-Slid off my face in minutes
-Not a ton of coverage

If I were to recommend this to anyone it would be someone with dry skin and fairly blemish free.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by aggieecheww

pros
-very moisturising
-dewy/glowy finish
-longlasting
-doesnt break me out
-nice colour range

cons
-if you have oily skin it might make you look greasy
-no pump on the bottle so it can get messy

i get really dry skin and scabs on my forehead and i like using this as a light 'concealer' and dab it in with my fingers. it is so moisturising its good for that (:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by whyilovemakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very blendable, buildable lightweight and light to medium coverage. I really like this but I have combo skin so my skin gets oily through out the day even though I set it with powder

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by cordell89

I do really like this foundation if its mixed with a different one. I like this as a base because it is quite oily, its perfect for other matte foundations to be applied over the top. My preferred everyday foundation is Revlon Colourstay but since it can dry quite quickly when applied on its own, the reason being why I love using this foundation. I definitely agree that it's way too oily on its own, especially if heavily applied.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by BreeLoudMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation...no. My skin gets very oily as the day goes on and this literally separates on my face. It makes me look a hot freakin' mess. Never again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

I was looking for a foundation that would give me a nice glow because I was so sick of my usual loreal true match I thought it looked too mate . So I purchased this , a couple weeks ago , first off I have a lot of acne scars on my cheek area and on my chin & I do have oily skin & they claim it's for normal to oily skin . I would have to say this is a light to medium coverage , defiantly not build able... I could still see my acne scars This does give off a glow finish if u don't set it with a powder. But I set it with some loose powder and by 7 hours it's shiny but not tooooo shiny . It feels very greasy after a while this does oxidize a little bit I'm defiantly going back to my loreal true match ✌️

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by justbeingme65

this is my everyday foundation, it isn't the best but I like going for natural looks instead of looking like a clown. I have really dry skin and this works perfectly for dry skin. if you have oily skin, this is definitely not for you. I would probably buy this again because its the only foundation I've ever used and the only one that has had good reviews for a drugstore product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by javiejoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nope. If you have oily skin, STAY AWAY. Actually, if you have normal skin, maybe you should also stay away. This stuff is so greasy! It also starts disappearing after a couple hours. I decided to give this stuff a chance and used it for a month. Every day after a couple hours I would have to reapply. What's the point of buying a foundation that doesn't stay on? The only pro's were that the color matching was nice, and it was cheap. Very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by durtytrey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product but it looks terrible when you try to use the brush. that's why you have you use your hands and it just gets a little messy. I think it's worth the money though.