December 18, 2014 | 1672 users online

Moisturizers - Desert Essence - Jojoba Oil - 100% pure

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by iamtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my eye makeup remover, and I love it. I put a drop on a cotton ball and wipe off mascara, liner and shadow, then another drop on the other side for my other eye. If I have any smears while applying makeup, I just dab a bit on a q-tip to clean it right up. It keeps the delicate eye area nice and moisturized, and it doesn't hurt if you get a little in your eye or on your contacts. I really don't see myself going back to a chemical remover - this one works great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by cicifran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love jojoba oil... I massage about 3-4 drops on my face at night after using my clarisonic and I wake up with a fresh looking moisturized face! I've been using this stuff for about 2 years and would call it a HG for me esp since I live in a dry desert climate. When I moved to Japan for the summer I did find myself using this significantly less because of the high humidity levels.

Definitely try it if the weather is overwhelmingly dry!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by princesssaras

Doesn't make you breat out, a great natural moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by jaci2017

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry skin and this has helped so much, I use it everyday and it makes my skin so soft. To make a scrub I mix it with some sugar until its the consistency of wet sand and use that once a week to remove dead skin, for my body I mix it with sea salt because it's a little rougher.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by meli1306

this oil is soooo great! i love it! i use it all the time everywhere of my body. you would think why would you use oil all over??? well its like your natural body's oil and and does not leave an oily feeling at all. it helps alot with people that break out due to dry skin bc this oil helps it balance it out! i got it on iherb.com and it $10 but if you use this code QAH882 you get $5 off your first order. this website is great and has soooo many items! dont forget to use the code in whatever you buy on iherb.com!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Camillian74

Love this jojoba oil..use it on body and hair..use it to tan..I even put it in my girls bubble bath to keep their skin soft :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by cheesecakeagain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not have a good experience with this Jojoba oil. My skin typically breaks out from commercial moisturizers so I tried using a bit of this oil instead. It moisturized my skin well but after using it for several days, I noticed cystic-type acne appearing on my face. I didn't connect the oil and continued using it, but the breakouts got worse.

When I concluded the oil was not working for my face, I tried to use it in my dry hair. This resulted in the same cystic-type breakout on my back.

I know that this works very well for some people but be cautious, especially if you skin breaks out easily.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Jojoba oil! It's good when you need a little extra moisture, and it's excellent for keeping your hair healthy! I've been adding it to my conditioner and my hair has been amazing! It's pretty amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by nellja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Using it as a makeup/sunscreen remover. Amazing for that, in conjunction with Clean & Clear' Oil Free Makeup Removing foam/cleanser. Only recently started w the jojoba; so far, has not instigated a breakout.

update: this stuff is great, zero breakouts in the past few weeks. totally would have by now if it were going to. i revisited a sunscreen that previously broke me out, and this has made all the difference. but i have a feeling my clean & clear cleanser is fully half the win, there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Beautifulswan007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this ! I use this as a moisturizer everyday except for extremely, dry cold winter days (when I need an extra cream) and it works perfectly ! It makes my skin smooth and glowy. I will probably use this forever. Best of all it is 100 natural with no extra ingredients/fragrances/or chemicals. I have normal but very sensitive skin and this has never caused any irritation or breakouts! In fact I am sure it helps keep break outs at bay. I especially love to use this as an everyday moisturizer in the summer because it always feel clean and light. After I get out of the shower I just carefully pour out 1 DROP for my whole face and gently pat/massage it into my skin. Make sure you don't use more than a small drop to avoid looking shiny! Sidenote: Try this out under makeup before you go out or anything to see if it works for you. I realized on the days I wear foundation I use Estee Lauder's Daywear cream because this doesn't always make my foundation look so great. If it works for you under makeup then great but if you have drier skin you may need to use a cream under foundation. I would still suggest using this as a night time moisturizer even if you can't wear it under your makeup everyday! :-) Your skin will love this stuff !