August 27, 2014 | 1022 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I'm probably not the best person to review mascaras, for I have naturally a fairly full and curly set of lashes, but here we go.
I love this mascara for day-to-day use. It gives me enough definition, volume and length without clumps or feeling heavy. It leaves my lashes soft, I completely forget I'm wearing mascara. So, definitely, not a dramatic look at all.
If you're looking for the "wow" factor, or if you have very short and/or very thin lashes, I don't think this one is for you.
Another pro for me is the soft scent of roses. Love it!
I have it in brown and black, both washable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by jkmartinjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been buying this mascara for months and LOVE IT! I don't have a problem with clumps or dryness and it has very buildable coverage! Must have!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Poppyscott30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a clumpy mess. A big huge let down...ugh! Back to my maybeline colossal mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for 3 years now! I love it! No clumps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by xyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

By far my favourite drugstore brand mascara out there. It first clump or flake and offers both lengthening and thickens.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by JennyNiemann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This picture is with two coats. I think if I did 10 coats this mascara would not clump!!! It really does what they claim it does! With one coat you get more lengthening, add a second and you get more volume. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised and I love this new mascara. I find it similar to Cover Girls Lash Blast but only cheaper! Only $6.50! My shade is blackest black, if you want big lashes you can’t go wrong with the darkest shade available!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG mascara for pretty natural looking lashes. It lengthens the most out of all of my mascaras, and is the only one that separates my lashes so they don't stick together (because of this, it's not very thickening). This is perfect for a clean & simple eye look with LOTS of length to your lashes rather than thickness/volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by furiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First impression: Holy crap! Did I put on falsies? I'm used to getting good volume from other mascaras -- Benefit They're Real, Maybelline Falsies, Maybelline Illegal Lengths -- but I've never gotten this much length before. Seriously, the only time I see my lashes above the hood of my eyes is if I heavily curl them.

EDIT: Wear time is good. At the four hour mark, I have some smudging and a few tiny flakes under my eyes. The smudges are much lighter than what I'm used to, but I still hope to find a mascara that doesn't smudge at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by youdecide18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara! I have been searching for a volumizing mascara for years, and though most mascara promise volume, all of the products I've tried just lengthen. I already have long eyelashes so I don't need length, but my lashes are very sparse. This mascara however volumize my lashes like crazy. It almost seem like I have fake lashes!! This mascara also doesn't flake nor smudge for hours and this hold my curled lashes!! I love this and i will definitely buy this again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is pretty good for your bottom lashes. The wand/brush is good for that purpose. However, I do not like it on my top lashes. If you want to get a different mascara for your bottom lashes, I'd give it a try. This won't make your bottom lashes look dramatic, but they will show up. This just wasn't dramatic enough for me. I like using my Loreal Voluminous Million (gold tube) on my top and bottom lashes. But, this DOES separate nicely, and it's good if you want more of a natural lash look. :)