E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

3.7

Water (Aqua), AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Green Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Tocophryl Acetate (Ve) Retinyl Acytate (Va), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

on 9/14/2013 6:34:00 PM

Even though it is only $3, I didn't find it would make a difference to my makeup application. It definitely didn't make my foundation last longer. I only like how it feels when I spray it on my face but I just don't see a real use to it.

on 9/14/2013 11:15:00 AM

I actually like this but I use it more to refresh when I'm sweating bullets. I use Missha,BRTC, or UD All Nighter or Deslick setting spray 1st. While I'm out though if the weather is super hot and i'm sweating I spray this and I'm cooled down and my makeup doesn't run at all. Yes, the sprayer leaves a lot more to be desired. The formula itself though is good and has good ingredients for the price. I have used it a lot this summer and I wear eye makeup pretty much everyday plus blush, and mascara. It does not make anything run once you set it before you go out. My makeup does last a lot longer too. I have tried this alone and the results were pretty good but not as good as UD and the others we know about.

For the price it does a good job for refreshing your self during the day because it won't ruin your look. I will purchase another because it does make a good skin refresher. So to me the product is worth it because it won't ruin your makeup and it keeps you cool, and your MU will last. For 3$ I'm sold because it does more good than bad. The sprayer bites we know that but it does work for me when I use it after a stronger setting spray. On it's own I think in the Fall/Winter it would hold up better than Summer. I can't hate on it because it does do some good things. Recommended!

AADORABLE Bottling of this product simple and a clearish black plastic and a great sprayer that never broke. I got this product about 2 months ago and im finally running out, but for 3 dollers a pop is so reasonable for this great product. Last for about 9 hours and when i spay it i also patt it around to make sure my face is completly moist. i do wear this after applying neutragena oil control foundation and rimmel stay matte powder LOVE!!!!

on 9/14/2013 3:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I used Model in a Bottle which made me itch (turned out to be a mild allergy to lavender), then I used the Urban Decay All-Nighter (LOVED!), then this. It does the same thing the UDAN does, but it's $3!

Yes, it's a much smaller bottle.
Yes, the bottle it comes in is awful (you can forget about a "mist").

I simply transferred it to my empty UDAN bottle. ;)

NOTE: I'm in the process of switching everything over to natural products, so I use an aloe juice, witch-hazel and glycerine spray for everyday setting, but for special occasions (like an outdoor concert or something like that), I grab this (I keep it in the fridge since it's a little while between uses -- and because it feels nice cold). It even keeps my natural/organic mascara that is not waterproof in place. :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great setting spray for $3!

on 8/29/2013 3:37:00 PM

I love this! It really makes your make up look less cakey. The price is really a steal. ;)

on 8/24/2013 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing! It really helped keep me from getting oily and it kept my makeup looking nice for a whole school day without needing touch ups (I have combo skin)! I will definitely repurchase and it everyone should try it. It's so inexpensive and Really worth it!

on 8/20/2013 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I can't say it's helped me control oil but my makeup stays on longer. I'd always have a problem with the powder on my eyebrows wearing off and with this spray they stay on 100%!!

on 8/18/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first purchased this about a year ago, but saw no difference when I applied it. I guess it was also because it was winter time, so my makeup stayed on fairly well anyway.

I recently started using this spray again to combat the summer heat, and to my disappointment I started breaking out like crazy! I got some small, angry little whiteheads and one or two big pus-filled pimples, including areas where I don't usually break out - chin, forehead near the temples.

Too bad though, because I honestly felt the difference the spray made during summer. I blotted less (I usually blot twice or more a day) - only about once a day, and at the end of the day instead of looking like all my foundation was gone, my face still looked fairly good.

on 8/18/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product popped my mist setting spray cherry and I dont regret it!!
I love this product!! Super cheap and does the job well!! My makeup NEVER melts off if this is on my face! Also, it makes glitter eyeshadows stay on all day long with NO fallout!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools