Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Champagne

Price: $

Price: $

CG TESTS ON ANIMALS.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I think covergirl did stop making this e/s for a while becuase i couldn't find it either...but I've bought this again & again, started wearing it b/c of my mama even! The one thing we agreed on when it came to makeup...can make it a day or night look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Don't know why I haven't reviewed this product yet, as I have been using it for almost 10 years! I've tried others, but always come back to this one - definitely HG highlighter for me, especially underneath the lid and brow bone and inner corners .. love it!!

This is my HG highlighter! Love the color! I always use this on my brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes. It gives the prettiest glow. I don't use the applicator that it comes with because it'll deposit too much product making me look frosty. So I use a brush and a light hand to apply. The staying power is excellent and the price is really reasonable. This goes well with CG's Mink and Tapestry Taupe.

IN LOVE. This is the third one I've gone through. I was dissappointed when i couldn't find it and thought it was discontinued, until one random day i saw it! I love it. I goes with every other shadow I have, blends flawlessly, is good for multiple effects in day and night, has a simple, classic, no thrills, prctical yet classy container, and stays all day.
PS. When I was searching for a replacement, I didn't find one. I tried 4. None matched up.
Buy again? Forever.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

HG HIGHLIGHTER

Nothing like it. Use it almost everyday.. looks stunning.
Good lasting power too! Worth the $6 && DEF would repurchase.

The HG for highlighting and using on inner corners for me. It lasts and looks more expensive than it really is. If you don't have it - get it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a total drugstore treasure! I've tried tons of Chanpagnes for a shimmery neutral look and this definately comes in at first place! Stila Kitten, MAC Shroom and Chanel Lotus all take a backseat to this little cheapie shadow. Its bright color payoff and eyecatching shimmer are perfect with my blue eyes. Its so pigmented and super creamy even though its a powder. I'm so impressed with this shadow...all the Cover Girl singles are not this good but some of the others are infact decent as well. Glad I found this staple product! Also, it goes excellently with the Mink Cover Girl single, Mink is super pigmented shimmery light pinkish brown.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

a staple for me as well.akes my brown eyes pop. can be very natual when applies with a light hand or very glamorous when applied with a heavy hand or wet brush. beautiful!

This is one of my staple eyeshadows. It has a sheer, shimmery neutral tone that I use both as a highlighter (not just on my eyes) and a shadow. A little goes a long way, though, and I find a light hand is best for an even application. The product lasts all day and doesn't easily transfer to other areas of my face. I wear contacts and the skin in my eye area is rather sensitive, but I've never had an issue while using this.

I love this eyeshadow! The champagne color makes my eyes pop and I love to put it in the inner corner of my eyes to make my eyes look bigger. You can use it either way, day or night. During the day I apply it all around the lid, crease and brow bone and I finish the look with 2 coats of brown-black mascara and a reddish lipstick. It looks so natural on me!!! I recommend it, it's cheap and very versatil because you can use it with different colors to create a different look.!