April 17, 2014 | 952 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Champagne

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jodee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

HG HIGHLIGHTER

Nothing like it. Use it almost everyday.. looks stunning.
Good lasting power too! Worth the $6 && DEF would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Xuxa13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The HG for highlighting and using on inner corners for me. It lasts and looks more expensive than it really is. If you don't have it - get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 2:56:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a total drugstore treasure! I've tried tons of Chanpagnes for a shimmery neutral look and this definately comes in at first place! Stila Kitten, MAC Shroom and Chanel Lotus all take a backseat to this little cheapie shadow. Its bright color payoff and eyecatching shimmer are perfect with my blue eyes. Its so pigmented and super creamy even though its a powder. I'm so impressed with this shadow...all the Cover Girl singles are not this good but some of the others are infact decent as well. Glad I found this staple product! Also, it goes excellently with the Mink Cover Girl single, Mink is super pigmented shimmery light pinkish brown.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a staple for me as well.akes my brown eyes pop. can be very natual when applies with a light hand or very glamorous when applied with a heavy hand or wet brush. beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by susaneec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my staple eyeshadows. It has a sheer, shimmery neutral tone that I use both as a highlighter (not just on my eyes) and a shadow. A little goes a long way, though, and I find a light hand is best for an even application. The product lasts all day and doesn't easily transfer to other areas of my face. I wear contacts and the skin in my eye area is rather sensitive, but I've never had an issue while using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by yaitza

I love this eyeshadow! The champagne color makes my eyes pop and I love to put it in the inner corner of my eyes to make my eyes look bigger. You can use it either way, day or night. During the day I apply it all around the lid, crease and brow bone and I finish the look with 2 coats of brown-black mascara and a reddish lipstick. It looks so natural on me!!! I recommend it, it's cheap and very versatil because you can use it with different colors to create a different look.!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by xinsun

sheer, pretty, shimmery, natural looking. makes eyes look sparkly without looking like you have a ton of make up on. and oh so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gives a nice, nude wash on my medium skin tone that helps to open up the eye area and highlight the inner corners of my eye. Great to layer with other eyeshadows and blends well into the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by SunFlower85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color for highlighting! Its great, and it doesnt have all kinds of "glitter" in it. I always used this in the V of my eye and on my brow bone. I will rebuy again and again! Makes my eyes POP! 8)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this E/S single because the shade looked exactly like what I was looking for...a soft, very light, everyday neutral color...which I am used to using on my lids and in conjunction with other colors.
It was waaay too frosty, and even with an E/S base, it creased and looked "crepey" and just horrible within just a couple of hours, despite the fact that my lids are pretty smooth to begin with.
Very unflattering and I would not purchase again.
I gave one lippy for the one good quality...the packaging.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No