April 18, 2014 | 1825 users online

Highlighters - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat No 1

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by PinkAmy06

Simply love it. My dark circles are quite bad so I use quite a thick concealer with this on top and it works absolute wonders. Makes my dark circles appear barely there.

One tip though, dab it onto your dark circles but leave it for about 5 minutes before you blend it in.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by AllyABC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic - HG for dark circles. Have tried every product going & still come back to this one. Reduces darkness & doesn't make you look caked or give you that startled eye look! Superb.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by chachasoprano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Expensive, yes. But completely worth it. I've tried so many products to cover my dark circles, but find most to either fail or feel way too thick. This product is lightweight more like a foundation, but with the coverage of a concealer!

My favorite thing is the slight luminousness it has to it. I use it now more as a highlighter... down the nose, the tops of my cheeks and forehead... to brighten up!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by anne_v

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all I like the product itself, it works for me, covers my dark circles and blends easily. I don't care for the packaging too much. It's pretty, but if I don't use it for a couple days the pen dries out a little, and I find myself washing the brush a lot. It's also very expensive (almost 40 here) so I guess I'll have to look out for an alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by 3lla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Well, I dont really know what to say. There have been days when this magic oen makes me looks alive and stunningly awake, and then there have been days when ths pen hasnt done anything at all.
On the good days my face looks radiant and alive. I use it under my eyes with some concealer aswel as a highllighter. The golden pen looks gorgeous in my makeup bag but the price makes me wonder if it is really worth it. I guess I will have to continue using it and see how it turns out overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by ellienotts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After hearing all the hype on this product I was really excited to get it. However i really do not recommend this product, it does not cover dark circles, and is difficult to blend, when blending with a finger, it just came straight off. For dark circles under the eye this product is not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by xsophiemckennax

WOW! i'm on my second one of these ! its great for everday and for all skin types its so light yet it covers dark circles i just use my finger to blend it!! its like a magic wand my dark circles actually dissappear and i was able to use at my brow bacause its highlighting aswell so it lifts my brow and hides and veins in that area which i have alot of!!! i swear by this product it lasts long despite the price

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by krysla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

FOUND A CHEAP VERSION!!! Loved this product but can't afford. However, after searching for a cheap substitute for YSL Touche Eclat, and trying Avon's version which went on like concrete and dried instantly, not even allowing me to spread and blend, I finally found IT! It is Lumene's Touch of Radiance Highlighter!!!! It brightens my eyes with that beautiful "light" around my eyes, does NOT settle in my fine lines (which is why I have always passed on under eye concealer), and makes me look like a young girl (I am over 40). I did not even recognize myself in the mirror! Please buy this product so that they never stop making it because I cannot afford the YSL product. If they stop making it, I'll just have to do without. It is sold at CVS drugstores but for some reason is not on the CVS website. You can, however, see it on Lumene's website.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by thourne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent sheer diffusing concealer for undereye circles caused by thin skin and aging. The price is a turn-off, but this product does actually do a great job. I find that it works best for me after I apply my mineral foundation. I apply a layer of silk powder all over and under my eyes, then my mineral foundation, then I apply Touche Eclat. Some days, I lightly dust Aromaleigh Coquille Nectarine over the top for additional light diffusing effect.

I have purchased this product multiple times and once I was using two at a time, one at home and one in my purse. They both went bad and got smelly. I think the brush applicator can get bacteria on it. So I don't recommend keeping this around any longer than you need to- use it and use it up within a few months- you don't want to use any product with bacteria around your eyes. So Check for an off-smell after a month or two.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Naomi2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is in a league of its own. It hides dark circles and the thread veins on the side of my nose. It doesn't accentuate fine lines in the way other concealers do. It's expensive, for sure, but that tiny tube just never seems to run out. Highly recommended.